Offering comfortable accommodation and quality services, this property is the perfect base for you to reside whether you are in Newcastle for business or pleasure.
The hotel offers well-equipped conference rooms for organising your business meetings. Guests can also avail the services of fax as well as photocopy.
3 PM onward unless advised otherwise by telephone to the hotel.
Onsite 30 space secure allocated on a first come basis.
Centrally located on South Parade, the Windsor Hotel Newcastle is placed on the scenic Northumbrian Coast. The Whitley Bay and Cullercoasts, Tynemouth, North Shields and Wallsend as well as the Palaces of the Prince Bishops are the major attractions in Newcastle.
By car from Newcastle:
- Follow the A1058 east (Coast Road).
- Continue through the roundabout onto Beach Road (A1058).
- Turn left at the roundabout onto The Broadway.
- Continue onto Marden Road, through a roundabout until the end of the road.
- Turn right then take the 1st left onto Park Avenue.
- Follow road round to the right to its end.
- Turn right onto Promenade, where you will find the hotel.
By car from the A19 motorway:
- Exit onto the A186 signed Whitley Bay.
- At the roundabout exit onto the A192.
- At the next roundabout exit onto the A1148 (Monkseaton Drive).
- Continue till end of road then turn right onto The Links.
- Continue onto the Promenade and turn right onto South Parade, where you will find the hotel.
There is free parking at the hotel.
The Windsor Hotel is just a 5 minute drive from the International Ferry Terminal.
The on-site Bazil Brasserie serves international dishes and fine wines in elegant and comfortable surroundings. You can also chill out at the cosy bar with an exotic drink after a busy day.
The hotel offers 69 comfortable guestrooms that are elegantly designed and well-appointed with a host of modern amenities to make your stay a memorable one.
Child aged 0-12 stays free when sharing the existing bedding with paying adults.
Windsor Hotel Newcastle房間
Room with one twin bed includes color TV, disable facilities, ensuite/ private bathroom, hairdryer, laundry service, non-smoking rooms, tea and coffee making facilities, telephone and voicemail.