4星級的Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa設有飯店內餐廳。 來到Waikoloa的商務旅客可使用飯店的商務中心和會議設施。 其它設施或服務包括酒吧/酒廊、外幣兌換服務、旅遊櫃台和洗衣服務。 Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa全面禁菸。
地理位置Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa地理位置佳，附近景點包括：
- Dolphin Quest Hawaii
- Waikoloa Beach Resort Golf
- Waikoloa Beach
- Anaeho'omalu Beach
Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa房間
- Garden Mountain View
- Enjoy tropical surroundings or view distant mountains from the balcony of the garden/mountain room, 1 king or 2 double.
- Pool View
- Overlook stunning pools amidst a serene tropical setting from the pool view room with balcony, 1 king or 2 double.
- Ocean View
- Surround yourself with views of the pacific ocean and tropical landscapes, ocean view with balcony, 1 king or 2 double.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the pacific ocean and sunset, ocean front view room with balcony, 1 king or 2 double.
Hotels recommended for you
查詢Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa的客戶也預訂這些飯店
- The Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa is beachfront along the sun splashed Kohala Coast within the world class Waikoloa Beach Resort across from over 60 boutique shops and 15 restaurants at the Waikoloa Kings' Shops and Queens' Marketplace.
- KOA-Kona International Airport.
- Amidst the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii's Big Island lies the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, a luxurious beachfront resort that reflects the tranquility and soul of its unique setting at 'Anaeho'omalu Bay. Beautifully landscaped walking paths, the gleaming golden sand, and ancient Hawaiian fishponds fringed with swaying palms make the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa a paradise like no other. Waikoloa also provides a variety of recreational activities for adventurers and leisure travelers alike. Guests can walk to the beach for ocean activities including scuba diving, snorkeling and catamaran rides. Plus, 36 holes of championship golf at two renowned courses; Waikoloa Beach Course and Kings' Course. Guests can also take a stroll across the street for world-class shopping at the Waikoloa Kings' Shops and Queens' Marketplace, which includes a 3,000 seat outdoor amphitheatre featuring concerts and festivals.
- Merriman's Market Caf
- Merriman's uses the freshest ingredients from local Big Island farmers to bring you the unique flavors of Hawaii in Italian and Mediterranean style cuisine served in an outdoor cafe. Located within walking distance in the Waikoloa Kings' Shops.
- Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar
- Contemporary sushi and new wave Asian inspired dishes served in a lively setting is what makes Sansei Seafood Restaurant & Sushi Bar a critic's favorite. Located within walking distance in the Waikoloa Queens' Marketplace.
- Starbucks Coffee
- Serving breakfast, coffee and light meals. Located within walking distance in the Waikoloa Kings' Shops.
- Room Service
- Serving an extensive breakfast and dinner menu, from 6am - 11am and 6pm to 10pm.
- Hawaii Calls Restaurant & Lounge
- Providing panoramic ocean views and outdoor seating on our newly expanded lanai, our signature restaurant offers Pacific-Asian cuisine. Featuring an elaborate daily breakfast buffet & ala care menu. Salads, sandwiches and tropical drinks available for lunch served in our seated dining area or poolside. Dinner features fresh Big Island produce and local seafood. The lounge also offers cocktails and a light bistro/pupu (appetizers) menu for late-night dining.
- Kona Coffee Shoppe
- Offering convenient light breakfast to-go including homemade pastries, muffins, breads and fresh fruit. Plus local Kona coffee blends and other "eye-opener" beverages.
- Sunset Luau
- Gather as the sun sets over 'Anaeho'omalu Bay for some classic Polynesian entertainment including music, traditional dances of the South Pacific and a delectable selection of Hawaiian food.
- Roy's Waikoloa Bar & Grill
- Roy's features the finest Hawaiian seafood, with a focus on delicacies from the oceans surrounding Hawaii. You will discover a fusion of the world's finest flavors, deliciously wrapped in the Hawaiian state of mind. Located within walking distance in the Waikoloa Kings' Shops.
- Meeting Info
- Several meeting and conference facilities to choose from including Ali'i Ballroom, Paniolo Ballroom, Paniolo Ocean Terrace, Coconut Grove, Lehua Ballroom, Kamehameha Boardroom, and the Volcano Grounds.
以飯店使用的貨幣以外計算的房價需視國際匯率而定. 匯率可能於入住期間內改變, 並可能影響每晚平均價格. 兒童或許需加收額外費用. 雜費, 如房間服務, 不包含在房價之內.
設施和/或設備或許不在飯店內, 但在合理距離內, 使用時或許需加收額外費用.