Providing budget accommodations in the heart of Rotorua, Astray Motel & Backpackers makes for an ideal starting point for holidaymakers looking to explore this scenic and culture-rich New Zealand city. Vacationers can peruse through collections at Rotorua Museum, admire the views at Lake Rotorua and soak in the thermal pools at Polynesian Spa. After touring around the area, visitors can tee off at Government Gardens Golf.
Astray Motel & Backpackers offers Wi-Fi access and laundry facilities for a more convenient stay. Guests at this value-for-money property can learn more about local history, art and culture at Tamaki Maori Village, less than a kilometre from this city centre retreat.
Astray Motel is on Pukuatua Street in the heart of Rotorua, within seven kilometres to Rotorua International Airport. During free time, tourists head to Mount Ngongotaha Scenic Reserve and Arikikapakapa Reserve.
At Astray Motel Rotorua, patrons can prepare dishes at the common kitchen equipped with refrigerators, oven and stove. For more dining needs, check out nearby bistros and restaurants that serve local and international specialties.
Have restful sleep in any of the affordable dorms with comfortable beds and shared bathroom. Standard rooms have tea-and coffee-making facilities, microwave oven and en suite bathroom. Family rooms are also available.
Astray Motel & Backpackers房間
For a small upgrade and privacy, these units come with ensuites, microwaves and tea/coffee making facilities. Available in Twin or Double.
Family Room options
- 1 bedroom (1 double and 1 fold out single), tea/coffee making facilities, microwave, TV and ensuite
- Double and bunk studio (double bed and bunks), tea/coffee making facilities, microwave, fridge, TV and an ensuite
- Family/Group 2 bedroom (2 double beds and bunks) self contained with kitchenette including oven, hobs, fridge, microwave, TV and an ensuite
You have a range of accommodation styles to choose from. All beds are fully made up with pillows, sheets and a duvet. All with shared facilities.
- Backpacker bed in 4 person dorm room
- Budget twin room with shared facilities
- Budget single room with shared facilities
- Budget double room with shared facilities