價格和優惠方案基於 入住日期 2015 十二月 15 退房日期 2015 十二月 17
Lilianfels Resort and Spa, Blue Mountainshttp://www.hotelclub.com/zh_tw/飯店/澳大利亞--NS/藍山/Lilianfels_Resort_and_Spa,_Blue_Mountains.h320638/
此酒店離雪梨只90分鐘車程，被到訪人士認為是一難忘的體驗並已迅速建立起澳洲最佳現代酒店的美譽。 酒店座落於世界自然遺產 Blue Mountains國家公園中的 Three Sisters旁。Three Sisters象徵著 Blue Mountains的重要性和榮耀，包括令人望而生敬的高聳懸崖、既深且闊而被藍色迷霧覆蓋的山谷，全是不可比擬、深不可測的的景觀。 建於2英畝的英國式花園上，此酒店於1992年開張並設有86間房間，設計配合著世界自然遺產的景觀，並提供世界級避世居所的一切設施和舒適。
Lilianfels Resort and Spa, Blue Mountains房間
- Deluxe Room B & B
- This room offers one King bed.Our Deluxe Rooms are all large and airy, with windows opening to the fresh mountain air. Breakfast Buffet for 2 people is included in the rate and is served in The Orangery.
- Deluxe Room
- This room offers one King bed.Our Deluxe Rooms are all large and airy, with windows opening to the fresh mountain air.
- Deluxe Valley View B & B Room
- This room offers one King bed. The outlook over the wilderness of the heritage listed Blue Mountains is the reason our guests request these rooms, which have stunning views of the Jamison Valley. Breakfast Buffet for 2 people is included in the rate and is served in The Orangery.
- Executive Suite
- This Suite offers one King bed. Lilianfels has four Suites, distinguished by their individual character. All suites have a separate sitting room with sofa, dining room table, antique secretaire, armoire and CD player.
Hotels recommended for you
查詢Lilianfels Resort and Spa, Blue Mountains的客戶也預訂這些飯店
- Lilianfels Avenue, Echo Point, Blue Mountains. Perched on the edge of one of the world's great wildernesses, this romantic 19th century mansion overlooks the wooded gorges of Australia's Blue Mountains National Park.
- Sydney International Airport
- Only a 90-minute drive from Sydney, the Country's Gateway, Lilianfels Blue Mountains is regarded as an unforgettable experience and has quickly established a reputation as Australia's finest boutique 'getaway'.
- Meeting Info
- Lilianfels Resort & Spa Blue Mountains is an ideal conference and meeting venue, perfectly placed away from the distractions of the office and hustle bustle of the city, yet just 90 minutes drive from Sydney. With meeting and events space for up to 100 guests complete with state-of-the-art equipment, 85 spacious accommodation rooms to house your delegates, and a fabulous array of fine dining options to choose from, it's the ideal setting for meetings and conferences which will show your colleagues or clients how much you value them.
- Darley's Restaurant
- Steeped in history, Darley's Restaurant is set in the heritage listed, original homestead of Frederick Darley, the sixth Chief Justice of NSW and is a tribute to a bygone era. Executive Chef Lee Kwiez modern Australian cuisine is served in a romantic space that features beautiful stained glassed windows, original ornate fire places, crystal chandeliers and offers guests a breathtaking view of the surrounding gardens and the Jamison Valley. Darley's was has won numerous awards and has been added to the Hall of Fame in 2011. Dinner bookings are essential (open from Tuesday - Saturday from 6pm).
- Echoes Restaurant
- Situated in our sister property across the road from Lilianfels, the award winning Fine Dining Echoes Restaurant is open for Lunch and Dinner daily. The restaurant overlooks the Jamison Valley. Bookings for the restaurant are essential.
- The Lounge
- The Lounge invites guests to relax in plush Victorian armchairs, curl up by the fireplace with a book, or simply gaze out over the spectacular views of the Jamison Valley. Afternoon tea is served in grand tradition daily and a stylish mahogany bar is the perfect setting for pre-dinner drinks. The Lounge offers all day dining from 11 am, sumptuous afternoon teas and refreshments served both inside and outside in the adjoining garden.
- High Tea
- It's teatime in the Mountains and the famous Lilianfels High Tea - a triple-tiered plate with delicious finger sandwiches, dainty cakes and light fresh scones with clotted cream and homemade jam - is being served in The Lounge. This is the beating heart of the hotel, where a warm welcome awaits everyone, whether you are here for business, leisure, or just pure pleasure. A selection of afternoon teas are available daily from 12.00 noon to 6.00 pm. Everything from Devonshire Tea with home made fruit scones with jam and double cream to High Tea served with a glass of Champagne.
- The Orangery
- The Orangery is open for breakfast daily from 7am - 10am (buffet breakfast).
以飯店使用的貨幣以外計算的房價需視國際匯率而定. 匯率可能於入住期間內改變, 並可能影響每晚平均價格. 兒童或許需加收額外費用. 雜費, 如房間服務, 不包含在房價之內.
設施和/或設備或許不在飯店內, 但在合理距離內, 使用時或許需加收額外費用.
Lilianfels Resort and Spa, Blue Mountains的評分和評鑑
- 所有旅客(1) 5/5
- 家庭(1) 5/5
5 / 5
1 總分為 1