價格和優惠方案基於 入住日期 2015 十二月 4 退房日期 2015 十二月 7
Musket Cove Island Resorthttp://www.hotelclub.com/zh_tw/飯店/斐濟/瑪瑪奴卡群島(Mamanuca_Islands)/Musket_Cove_Island_Resort.h241228/
3星級的Musket Cove Island Resort設有餐廳、外幣兌換服務、旅遊櫃台和洗衣服務。 住客可在酒吧/酒廊享用飲品或用餐。
Musket Cove Island Resort房間
- Garden Bure
- Amongst the lush gardens and open lawn of the resort are 15 Garden bures, all large bright and airy with tapa features and high pitched ceilings. These bure's sleep up to 4 people (1 King + 2 Single beds).
- Lagoon Bure
- These light, airy and large bures have an over water lanai complete with outdoor furniture. Placed along an inland lagoon, these 6 bures are a quiet place to watch the world go by and feed the fish. **Only children 5 years and over permitted due to proximity of the water. At the time of booking, parents with children between the ages of 5 and 15 years will be sent a waiver form to sign and return prior to the booking being confirmed
- Island Villa
- These large waterfront villas fit perfectly into our ocean surroundings, with soft furnishings matching the colour of the Fiji waters, by Meridian fabrics and artwork by 3 of Fijis most successful artists. Each villa features 2 identical bedrooms both with ensuite bathroom. Armstrong island has a central, private pool for the exclusive use of the Armstrong Villa guests. Ideal for older families, couples sharing a holiday or groups who want their own private area. **Only children 5 years and over permitted in these villas due to the water proximity. At the time of booking, parents with children between the ages of 5 and 15 years will be sent a waiver form to sign and return prior to the booking being confirmed
- Beachfront Bure
- Staggered along the resorts beachfront area, our Beachfront Bures are a few lazy steps to the beach and water's edge or you can enjoy the view from your lanai complete with outdoor furniture. The spacious 60 square metre rooms are designed as a suite, entering into a lounge and bar area, which then opens up into a large bedroom and daybed with high pitched ceiling and traditional Fijian features such as the handstripped whole coconut log beams and the traditional magimagi (coconut fibre rope weaving). These rooms can sleep up to 3 adults, but its much more fun for 2, these are afterall our honeymoon bures. They accommodate children 15 years and over........making it ideal for Honeymooners or couples.
- Lagoon Villa
- These fabulous villas are set in the resort grounds behind the pool and restaurant. Decorated with warm colours and stunning local artwork. Sleeping up to 4 people these recently refurbished, townhouse style 2 bedroom villas are a home away from home for a family or couple.
Hotels recommended for you
查詢Musket Cove Island Resort的客戶也預訂這些飯店
- Mamanuca Island Group.
- Nadi International Airport.
- Malolo Lailai Island, 15 kilometres west of Nadi in the Mamanuca Islands, Fiji.
- Dick's Place Bar & Bistro
- Fijian in style and cuisine, Dick's Place Bar & Bistro is at the heart of the Resort. Our comfy duck board chairs, ships propeller tables, fish trap lights, coconut beams and indigenous artwork for fun island setting. We believe that one of the best ways to discover a culture is through food so we've designed a menu to give you a taste of Fiji. We have created dishes inspired by our organic farm and produce grown on the island with a mix of more traditional Fijian flavours added to the line-up. The menu features healthy alternatives ideal for the tropical Island climate with a Fijian twist to suit all palettes.
- The Coffee Cove Cafe
- The Coffee Cove Cafe is temporarily closed. We plan to reopen June 2014 in the meantime guests may enjoy a beachside coffee, snack, or ice-cream at Vinas coffee shack. Located next to the Activities bure open from 8:00am to 6:00pm daily.
- The Island Bar
- Known affectionately by locals and Yachties alike as the Island Bar and linked to the resort by the marina walkway, the Musket Cove Yacht Club Island Bar is a sand between the toes beach bar with a relaxed and casual atmosphere. Local spirits, beer and wines are at yacht club prices and with the BBQs available you can easily cook your own feast with pre-packed BBQ packs which can be conveniently ordered from the Coffee Cove Cafe. With Yachting memorabilia hanging from the ceiling, the Island Bar exudes a relaxed character not often found at Resort bars. Amble down to 'The Island Bar'late afternoon or evening and enjoy the company of other resort guests, 'locals' and international cruising yachties.
- Private Dining
- The Pier, available for parties of 2 to 6 Guests is ideal for an intimate party, or romantic anniversary or celebration. Enjoy A La Carte dining or a choice from the wedding banquet and our attentive staff will cater to your needs whilst you dine under the open bure at the end of the Pier. Decorated to suit the occasion, well line this romantic spot with lamps to guide you to your table. This memorable dining option is an ideal spot to capture the Fijian sunset and is available for a minimal extra charge.
- The Trader General Store
- "The Trader" offers a complete range of goods to satisfy those who wish to cook a full gourmet meal or merely prepare a snack. Fresh fruit and vegetables are stocked daily, fresh bread, milk and eggs are also available. There is a good selection of cheese, yoghurt, meat, chicken and frozen foods - a range to suit all tastes. The shelves are generously stocked with a large variety of tinned products and basic necessities. Of course for those with a sweet tooth, chocolate, sweets, ice creams, ice blocks and cold drinks to quench the thirst in the warm balmy weather are also available. Cakes, cookies and specialty items are baked daily in our very own bakery. The Trader is open daily from 8:00am till 7:00pm.
- Meeting Info
- Musket Cove blends the barefoot nature of a tropical island with its renowned island hospitality. Creating the perfect combination for your next meeting, conference or event. Our dedicated team of professional events staff are committed to provide the highest level of service. Ensuring your group experiences the tropical warmth of the Fiji islands, and leave with wonderful memories. Choose one of our packages or our Event Coordinator will only be to pleased to customise an event to your specifications.
以飯店使用的貨幣以外計算的房價需視國際匯率而定. 匯率可能於入住期間內改變, 並可能影響每晚平均價格. 兒童或許需加收額外費用. 雜費, 如房間服務, 不包含在房價之內.
設施和/或設備或許不在飯店內, 但在合理距離內, 使用時或許需加收額外費用.