Booking Terms and Conditions
1.1. Completing your booking
If the hotel you booked requires payment of the total cost of the booking to be paid upfront, then you will be charged that amount. If the hotel you booked only requires payment of a deposit or part of the total cost of the booking to be paid upfront, then you will only be charged that part and you will be charged the balance of the total cost of the booking at the hotel at the time of your check in or check out. Once the credit card is processed, your confirmation will be e-mailed to you. For non-Australian dollar transactions, your credit card will be charged by HotelClub Limited, an affiliate of HotelClub Pty Ltd.
1.2. Rooms, Bedding Configuration and Special Requests
Your requests are forwarded to the hotel and are subject to availability on the day of check-in. Whilst every effort is made to ensure your requested room type is available, HotelClub does not guarantee actual bedding configuration of the room. All additional requests (smoking room, etc) are also subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed by HotelClub.
1.3. Cancellations Fee Policy
(a) All cancellations to bookings are to be communicated to us by signing into “My Club”, clicking on the tab "My Bookings" and clicking on "Cancel" next to the reservation. For some hotels, you will be able to cancel your booking online and for other hotels, you will need to call the customer service number displayed.
(b) Your chosen hotel will typically have its own cancellation policy which we will display to you on the trip details page before you book. If there is a cancellation fee payable, it will apply a 'per room' and not 'per booking' cancellation fee. HotelClub will pass on to you any such policies or charges that the hotel has imposed in relation to cancellation.
1.4. Additional local charges and taxes
Sometimes there are additional taxes levied abroad or hotel charges that are not paid at the time of booking on the website and that are payable by you in relation to your hotel booking e.g. local taxes, resort fees etc. Where we are aware of these, we will provide you with as much information as we can as to what amount will be payable by you directly to the hotel at the time of check in/check out. However, the rates of local taxes may vary from time to time and these are not guaranteed by HotelClub.
HotelClub strives to provide you with all your requested service requirements. In the unlikely event when a hotel is not able to honour your reservation, we will endeavour to offer you an alternative of comparable price and standard. Should this occur, we will attempt to contact you via email or phone and request your authorisation to proceed with this new booking. At that time you will have the option to accept the alternative accommodation or get a refund of the total monies paid to us by you for your original booking.
1.6. Our right to cancel
We reserve the right to cancel your hotel booking if we have made a mistake in relation to the price of your stay. We will ensure that we notify you of such mistakes as soon as reasonably possible once we have become aware of any mistake, provided that your stay has not started yet.
We also reserve the right to cancel your booking in the event we have reasonable grounds to believe it is fraudulent. In such circumstances we will attempt to contact you using the email address you provided at the time of booking or your bank. In the event we are not able to contact you or your bank, we may cancel your booking with no liability whatsoever.
1.7 Your details
(a) You must submit a valid email address on the reservation form. The hotel reservation voucher will be sent to the email address entered on the booking form. This email address will be used for all future correspondence relating to your booking. HotelClub does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the entry of your email address.
(b) To make a booking request you must correctly complete the booking form on the website. When completing the booking form you must submit valid credit card details of a card you have authorisation to use. By making a booking you authorise HotelClub to pass on credit card details to the hotel where required.
2. HOTEL INFORMATION
2.1. Hotel facilities
Please read the detailed description of the hotel for other hotel policies applicable to your stay. Please note that the hotels booked by us for you are not exclusive to HotelClub. We are not responsible for any limitation in facilities because of other hotel guests or their activities. HotelClub does not take responsibility for hotel content (including images, facility listings, etc.) displayed on our website. Hotels may change facilities and property features without prior notice to HotelClub and it is the customers’ responsibility to confirm facilities directly with the hotel at the time of travel.
2.2. Map/Distance disclaimer
Please note that the information as to the distance from the city centre and the location of the hotel on the maps provided are for indicative purposes only.
2.3. Star ratings
(a) Star ratings are used to symbolise the overall quality, level of service and range of facilities available in any given hotel property. The criteria applied within each country will vary depending on the specific requirements established by the relevant issuing body and are provided to you for information purposes only. They are not a guarantee or warranty of any kind by HotelClub.
(b) We based each rating on the following factors:
- Industry ratings
- Personal evaluations by our hotel team
- Customer feedback
(c) Here's an idea about what to expect with each star rating:
- 5 Stars - Luxury hotels: Treat yourself well with first-class services and accommodations. The hotel decor usually creates an elegant ambience from the lobby to each individual guest room or suite. Hotel restaurants are often renowned for their famous chefs and delectable dishes and are usually located in the most desirable locations in major cities and resort areas. Other amenities may include: concierge service, room service, well-equipped fitness centers and state-of-the-art business centers.
- 4 Stars - Deluxe/upscale hotels: Find comfort, class and quality that you can count on. These hotels will usually be in a prime location and other amenities may include: proximity to desirable shopping areas and restaurants, concierge service, room service, well-equipped fitness centers and state-of-the-art business centers. These properties may be newly constructed or recently renovated, and offer tasteful decor in each room or suite.
- 3 Stars - Mid-scale hotels: Discover convenience and comfort in the city or in the suburbs where many of these properties are located. Amenities that may be available include: swimming pools, fitness centers, room service, concierge service and parking. Often you'll find these properties located near highways and office complexes. Rooms and lobbies are nicely furnished, and restaurants are usually located at the property.
- 2 Stars - Value Properties: Get back to basics with these comfortable properties that offer affordable prices. These properties are often located near office parks, airports, and shopping and retail areas. Rooms are comfortably decorated but not overly elegant. Usually, these properties do not have restaurants or room service, but offer free parking and sometimes, swimming pools.
- 1 Star - Economy Hotels & Motels: Stay in simple accommodations that typically are located near major highways and transportation. Amenities may include free parking, local calls and cable television. Restaurants are often located nearby, and room service is usually not available. Some economy hotels and motels have swimming pools located on the property.
Disclaimer - These descriptions are intended to be an overview of each star rating. The services, amenities and facilities offered at each property may differ. Please check with the details of the individual property to determine exactly which amenities and services are offered.
(a) HotelClub sources hotel accommodation from rates supplied by each hotel and does not oversell that inventory. HotelClub does not accept any liability for lack of availability directly resulting from a hotel overselling its own rooms. HotelClub will make every effort to ensure that the information available on our website is accurate. However, HotelClub cannot and will not guarantee our website from inaccuracies caused by error or fault. HotelClub will not accept liability for any errors or omissions contained on the HotelClub website and reserves the right to change published information (including these Booking Conditions) at any time without notice.
(b) HotelClub makes no warranty or representation about the fitness or suitability of any product or service advertised on its website. HotelClub will not be liable for any losses, injuries, damages, claims or expenses, irrespective of whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of the use of the HotelClub website or connected with any of the products or services purchased through our site. These terms do not affect any consumer's statutory rights that cannot be lawfully excluded.
(c) Events beyond our control include: unusual, unforeseeable or unavoidable events beyond our control, the consequences of which could not be avoided even if all due care has been exercised including but not limited to war, threat of war, riot, civil disobedience or strife, government action, terrorist activity, natural or industrial disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, level of water in rivers or floods, closure of airports and may also include industrial dispute involving third parties, technical or maintenance problems or unforeseen operational decisions of air carriers such as changes of schedule or any failure in the information technology infrastructure (including but not limited to our website) or failure in internet connections. Except where otherwise expressly stated in these Booking Conditions we regret that we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by reason of such events beyond our control.
5. CHANGES TO BOOKING CONDITIONS
We may amend these Booking Conditions at any time without prior notice. If we do amend these Booking Conditions, the amended conditions will be effective when posted on this website and you are deemed to have accepted the relevant changes.
6. GOVERNING LAW
These Booking Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. By completing your booking you submit to the non - exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia .