Six Senses Ninh Van Bayhttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/Vietnam/Nha_Trang/Six_Senses_Ninh_Van_Bay.h288935/
GeneralSix Senses Ninh Van Bay Nha Trang Resort provides 24-hour butler service, children's activities and services and indoor and outdoor events facilities. On site, guests can swish racquets at the floodlit tennis court, join yoga sessions or enjoy traditional Vietnamese treatments at Six Senses Spa equipped with gym and hair salon.
LocationSix Senses Resort is situated on the beach in Ninh Van Bay in Nha Trang. Vacationers can go on snorkelling trips at islands around the South China Sea or travel through the lush countryside.
- NOTE: Guests are required to contact the resort directly 48 hours before arrival for transfer arrangement. Airport bus and boat transfer are available at $40 USD per person per way and is collected at the resort.
DiningThe restaurants at Six Senses Resort Nha Trang serve exquisite local and international cuisines as well as seafood dishes. Wind down with fresh juices at the bar or have a glass of wine at the wine cave on site.
RoomsChoose from individually appointed water, beachfront and hilltop villas and suites furnished with private plunge pool, separate living area, handcrafted wooden bathtub, Wi-Fi access and satellite TV. Some units have private garden, dining sala and spa treatment room.
Six Senses Ninh Van Bay Rooms
- Hill Top Villa
- The Hill Top Pool Villas feature plunge pools and are facing the mountain ranges of Nha Trang whilst offering majestic views of the East Vietnam Sea. The elevated bedroom with walk-in closet area is open plan, with an en-suite bathroom with separate vanity areas and a hand-crafted wooden bath tub. The villas are located on the mountainside above the resort, at either end of the bay and accessible by private paths and stairs, ensuring total privacy. Complimentary Sofa bed or Day bed is available for 3rd person use
- Beachfront Pool Villa
- The Beachfront Pool Villas are constructed of all natural and sustainably sourced materials, and are characterized by providing generous personal space with their own garden, an exclusive plunge pool and direct access to the beach. They offer separate sleeping and living areas, with an open-air bathroom, with two thickly cushioned teak day beds, separate vanities and a beautiful handcrafted wooden bathtub.Complimentary Sofa bed or Day bed is available for 3rd person use
- Family Beachfront Pool Villa
- The Two-bedroom Beachfront Pool Villas are duplexes constructed of all natural and sustainably sourced materials. They provide generous personal space with their own garden, an exclusive plunge pool and direct access to the beach. They offer separate sleeping and living areas, with two bathrooms and four thickly cushioned teak day beds, separate vanities and a beautiful handcrafted wooden bathtub.Complimentary Sofa bed or Day bed is available for 3rd person use
- 2 Bedroom Hill Top Villa
- The Two Bedroom Hill Top Pool Villas are constructed of all natural and sustainably sourced materials, and feature plunge pools. They are facing the mountain ranges of Nha Trang whilst offering majestic views of the East Vietnam Sea. The elevated two-bedroom villas, with walk-in closet area are open plan with an en-suite bathroom with separate vanity areas and a hand-crafted wooden bath tub. The villas are located on the mountainside above the resort, at either end of the bay and accessible by private paths and stairs ensuring total privacy. Complimentary Sofa bed or Day bed is available for 3rd person use
- Water Villa
- Lapped by the balmy waters of the East Vietnam Sea, the Rock Pool Villas are scattered amongst rock formations at the western end of the bay, a remote and secluded location and far from the busier areas of the resort. Each has a private plunge pool set into the rocks. The villas offer separate sleeping and living areas. They are elegant and spacious, combining en-suite bathrooms, walk-in-closets, separate vanity areas and handcrafted bathtubs. The villas are accessed by a scenic, hillside staircase and far from other villas, thus ensuring absolute privacy.Complimentary Sofa bed or Day bed is available for 3rd person use
- Rock Villa
- These villas are built on the edge of the water overlooking the bay's coral, and with wooden steps leading directly to the sea they are an excellent launch pad for the snorkelling enthusiast. The villas face the tropical sunset and feature a private deck for sunbathing, and a plunge pool. Their split-level layout is over water, with lovely open plan bathrooms and an outdoor shower. Located at the eastern end of the bay they can be accessed by a scenic, hillside staircase ensuring absolute privacy. A stay in these havens of serenity will leave one totally enthralled.Complimentary Sofa bed or Day bed is available for 3rd person use
- The Rock Retreat
- Set at the water's edge on the rock formations of a private bay, this stunning cluster of pavilions face west to the setting sun. Access to the Villa is via a wooden private walkways set into the mountainside - a scenic twenty-minute walk from our main restaurant and bar, or by private boat. The private plunge pool blends naturally with the horizon and surrounding boulders. There are also wooden steps for direct sea access. Housed in individual pavilions are the living area, a dining sala, the spa treatment room and the master bedroom adjacent to an en-suite bathroom, which offers a handmade bathtub and steam shower. A dedicated butler is on call 24 hours a day.
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free internet
- Airport shuttle
- Indoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Fitness centre or spa
- Free buffet breakfast
- 24 hour room service
- Room service
- Business centre
- Laundry service
- Childcare Service
- In-Room Safe
- Tour desk
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Gift shop
- Currency exchange
- Free internet
- Airport shuttle
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Six Senses Ninh Van Bay also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- Nha Trang
- Nearby airports
- Cam Ranh Airport
- Area description
- Upon arriving at Cam Ranh Airport (CXR), which serves Nha Trang - the closest town to Ninh Van Bay, guests with reservations will be met and transfer arranged. It takes 60-minutes by car to the Six Senses Lounge in Nha Trang City. It is then a 20-minute boat ride to Six Senses Ninh Van Bay. Ninh Van Bay provides the ultimate seclusion as it is accessible only by water.
- Dining by the Bay
- The restaurant spans over two levels with views across the bay, and a gentle sea breeze that refreshes the senses. An Asian-Western breakfast and international fusion at dinner.
- Dining by the Rocks
- An intimate natural setting overlooking picturesque Ninh Van Bay. A dining performance that showcases local produce, top quality meat and seafood for dishes at the culinary forefront.
- Dining by the Pool
- Serving Vietnamese and Western dishes, the lower floor overlooks the main pool, while the top floor provides uninterrupted 360 views. Open for lunch and seasonal themed buffet dinners.
- Dinner in the Wine Cave
- The Cave is an authentic hillside rock cavern, a unique setting for a very intimate dinner, as the ambient lighting and the cosy atmosphere set the tone for that special occasion.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Six Senses Ninh Van Bay
- All travelers (1) 5 / 5
- Friends (1) 5 / 5
- Hotel staff:
Total 5-star experience throughout. Yes, it is a bit of a "trip" from the airport to the hotel, approx. 1 hour by car, followed by a 20-minute boat ride across the bay, but it's well organized and absolutely worth it because once you arrive, you're in paradise. The staff at this property is amazing, starting with the GM who is constantly on property talking to guests, to other senior staff members such as F&B Manager, Activity Director, etc. who all interact with guests on a regular basis. And then there is the entire team of butlers, wait staff, buggy drivers, housekeeping, etc. who made our stay absolutely unforgettable. Yes, the hotel is expensive but overall well worth the money. The villas are great, with rustic decor and eco-friendly. The F&B is some of the best I've had and the property offers lots of activities both during the day and in the evening. I can't wait to return.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff:
Dining tip: In Hotel
The hotel offers several dining options. One you should not miss is a private dining experience in their wine cellar/cave. Amazing!