Woodland Park Zoo hotels
Woodland Park Zoo
An unusual treasure awaits visitors to the pride of Seattle, Washington. The Green Lake neighbourhood is home to the 92-acre zoological garden known as the Woodland Park Zoo. Visitors will find almost 300 species from around the world, which represent almost 1,090 creatures. Of course, it has much more to offer as a catalyst of interactive learning and inspiring activities. Woodland Park Zoo is more than just a zoo. The eastern 50 percent is for carefree public activities, such as walking trails, picnic areas, a BMX bike course, ball fields, lawn bowling, and miniature golf.
- Woodland Park Zoo, in Seattle, has an historic carousel, which underwent a makeover early in 2011. Many people said it couldn’t be done, but solar panels now power this historic carousel.
- Seattle’s Zoomazium is especially for young children to learn about various and different zones that affect world habitats and include wandering along the Northern Trail, soaking in the Tropical Rain Forest, experiencing the African Savannah, and playing hide-and-seek with the Humboldt penguins.
- Woodland Park Zoo has a Summer Concert Series popular among families who spread their blankets on the lawns to enjoy a relaxing evening presentation.
Finding the must-visit Seattle Woodland Park Zoo is not difficult, and is in fact, very easy. Zoo administration urges visitors to do the environmentally responsible thing and use public transportation, bicycles, and feet to access the majestic zoo. Access from the South Entrance is conveniently located at 750 N. 50th Street and from the West Entrance it is 5500 Phinney Avenue N. Those using public transportation should travel on the #5 bus north from 3rd Avenue and bus routes are available for visitors' convenience at Metro Transit Online or by phone.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (315 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (155 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (161 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (109 hotels)
145 hotels near Woodland Park Zoo
The Staybridge Suites® Seattle offers guests a home like stay near Downtown Seattle. Our all suite hotel is conveniently located off I 5 and Exit 169 and just minutes away from The University of... More
Hotel Deca, A Noble House Hotel is a stylish Art Deco haven offering boutique accommodations set four miles to the shopping hubs and galleries in downtown Seattle. While on holiday, tourists watch... More
4242 Roosevelt Way NE Map
Meeting the highest expectations of seasoned travellers, the Watertown Hotel - A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality offers an ideal location for business and leisure patrons. GeneralWatertown Hotel -... More
Offering inviting accommodation, countless amenities and a friendly staff, the Days Inn Seattle Midtown welcomes you to experience the mesmerizing stay with your family and friends. GeneralGuests... More
The University Inn offers 102 comfortable, smoke-free rooms, with king or queen beds, free breakfast bar with fresh waffles, complimentary wireless Internet access, and extra amenities you just... More
The excellent quality of service and warm welcome together with its strategic position make this lodge a most comfortable accommodation for those who wants to visit Seattle's attractions or on a... More
Set a pace that suits you at Residence Inn by Marriott® Seattle/University District. Whether you're with us for a few days, a few weeks or a few months, your daily routine matters. You'll thrive... More
MarQueen Hotel invites travellers to a traditional European-styled retreat set close to top attractions in lively Seattle. While on a holiday in this Washington city, tourists marvel at the... More
Offering contemporary accommodation blended with maximum comfort and charm, the Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Seattle is the perfect setting for those seeking a tranquil retreat. GeneralThis... More