Washington Park Arboretum hotels
Washington Park Arboretum
Seattle's Washington Park Arboretum is a 94-hectare park located in the city, on the shore of Union Bay. It began in 1934, and today it is jointly operated by the University of Washington and Seattle Parks and Recreation. There are several distinct park sections that make up the Arboretum, including the original park space, the Centre for Urban Horticulture, the Japanese Garden, and the Union Bay wetlands. The park features a cornucopia of foliage, including birches and poplars, camellias, hollies, rhododendrons, lindens, and beautiful magnolias. Visitors may picnic in the park, paddle a canoe, or stroll through the many trees.
- Visit the Japanese Garden, located within the Washington Park Arboretum, where guests will be delighted by bright Japanese maples, winding paths, a teahouse, traditional gates, and a 3 ½ ton granite lantern, a gift from Seattle's sister city of Kobe, Japan.
- Paddle around the Washington Park Arboretum's Union Bay wetlands in a rented canoe, and explore Seattle's urban marsh to spot ducks, blue herons, geese, and many fish species.
- Breathe in the lovely scents of the Seattle Garden Club Fragrance Garden in the Arboretum and enjoy the daphnia, hibiscus, narcissus, and more.
Seattle is served by SeaTac International Airport, located 21 kilometres from the city centre. Visitors may get from the airport into the city via bus, light rail, shuttle van, or taxi. Seattle's public transportation system consists of limited light rail service. The local bus system, however, is comprehensive and reaches most parts of the city, and taxis are available throughout the city. The Washington Park Arboretum is rather large, and certain parts of it are accessible via bus. Within the park, visitors will enjoy walking through the Washington Park Arboretum or exploring via canoe or bicycle.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (195 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
179 hotels near Washington Park Arboretum
Hotel Deca, A Noble House Hotel is a stylish Art Deco haven offering boutique accommodations set four miles to the shopping hubs and galleries in downtown Seattle. While on holiday, tourists watch... More
The University Inn offers 102 comfortable, smoke-free rooms, with king or queen beds, free breakfast bar with fresh waffles, complimentary wireless Internet access, and extra amenities you just... More
4242 Roosevelt Way NE Map
Meeting the highest expectations of seasoned travellers, the Watertown Hotel - A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality offers an ideal location for business and leisure patrons. GeneralWatertown Hotel -... More
Silver Cloud Inn Seattle - Lake Union offers great standard of lodging and modern services for travellers' convenience. This inn is within driving distance from shopping and entertainment venues.... More
800 Fairview Avenue North Map
Providing a welcoming sense of space and a graceful interior decor of understated elegance, the Residence Inn with its attentive hospitality will sure make you feel at home. GeneralIf you are... More
Talaris Conference Center Hotel Seattle is offers comfortable accommodations in a picturesque location. Guests can easily check out the art exhibits in the nearby Henry Art Gallery, learn about... More
Assuring comfortable accommodation and quality service, Travelodge offers an welcoming atmosphere and the most gracious hospitality to its guests. GeneralThis unique lodge boasts a sparkling... More
Blending contemporary style and West Coast vibe, Motif Seattle makes for a suitable urban base for business and leisure travellers in downtown Seattle. Tourists should not miss a tour at the... More
Centrally located in the heart of the hip Belltown neighborhood, Belltown Inn features NEW fully furnished studios with kitchenettes. This downtown location offers affordable nightly, weekly and... More