Space Needle hotels
The Space Needle is the official landmark symbol for the city of Seattle. It is considered an important historical site and marks Seattle's achievements and ambitions in the fields of commerce and technology. Built in 1962 in time for the World Trade Fair, the lot where it stands was formerly owned by the city government, until it was sold to private investors in 1961. Some of the special features of this structure are its ability to withstand a wind velocity of 200 miles per hour, and the brilliant light at its very top, called the Legacy Light.
- Test your fear of heights and go all the way up to the Observation Deck, at 520 feet, to get amazing views of Seattle’s skyline, surrounding islands and mountains like Mount Rainier and the Cascades.
- Experience the most delicious cuisines Seattle has to offer while revolving 360 degrees on a platform, 500 feet above ground level, in the Sky City Restaurant.
- Maximize your visit to the Space Needle by dropping by the SpaceBase Retail Shop for some cool souvenirs, and the SkyQ kiosk, which offers a hand-on exploration of Seattle through computer –generated visuals.
Seattle’s Space Needle is located on Broad Street, and is quite visible from downtown. Amtrak train service connects the west coast area to King Street Station, just south of downtown. From the downtown area, you can walk northwest towards the Elliot waterfront and follow Alaskan Way until you turn right to Broad Street. You may also ride a Metro Transit bus that follows the same route and stop along 5th Avenue N, which is close to the Space Needle's vicinity. The nearest light-rail station to this site is the Westlake Lake Avenue and 9th Avenue.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (315 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (155 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (161 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (109 hotels)
183 hotels near Space Needle
Centrally located in the heart of the hip Belltown neighborhood, Belltown Inn features NEW fully furnished studios with kitchenettes. This downtown location offers affordable nightly, weekly and... More
Whether in Seattle, Washington for business or leisure, travellers find ideal base in the tasteful accommodations and downtown location of Roosevelt Hotel Seattle. This sophisticated hotel offers... More
Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, Hyatt At Olive 8 with its exceptional staff are prepared to meet your unique needs and ensure you enjoy a relaxing escape to Seattle for a truly... More
Whether in Seattle for business or for leisure, travellers find a convenient base in the ideally located accommodations of The Westin Seattle. After joining events at Washington State Convention... More
Boasting picturesque views of Olympic Mountains and Elliot Bay, The Edgewater A Noble House Hotel makes for a suitable retreat for travellers looking for tranquil accommodations yet with easy... More
Nestled in downtown Seattle, the Hotel Max has the glamour and the gleam to keep your mind fixated on the most artistic Seattle hotel. GeneralThis hotel provides you with a conference table that... More
With central location, comfortable accommodations and hip, stylish and vibrant design, Hotel FIVE - A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality makes for an ideal base for travellers visiting lively Seattle,... More
Seattle's newest Hotel is one block west of The Key Arena and The Space Needle, located in the Vibrant Queen Anne Neighborhood. All Guest Rooms are furnished Studio Apartments with... More