Seattle Art Museum hotels
Seattle Art Museum
Almost touching the coast of the Pacific Ocean is the impressive and esteemed Seattle Art Museum located in the beautiful and bustling metropolis of Seattle, WA in America’s Northwest. Requesting a “recommended admission” means that anyone can view the beautiful galleries, even if they cannot afford the full price, plus there are free days every week. The Seattle Art Museum works in conjunction with the Seattle Asian Art Museum and the Olympic Sculpture Park, giving visitors plenty of options to explore a variety of mediums. Past exhibitions have included “Gauguin and Polynesia” and Picasso.
- Analysing art can become exhausting and the best way to refresh the senses is by eating an excellent meal; the Seattle Art Museum has a restaurant called TASTE that offers healthy and nourishing fare for the whole family.
- Explore the area around the museums. Seattle, WA is known especially for its excellent outdoor markets, chief among them being the Pike Place Market just a block up from the museum.
- Shop the boutiques in downtown Seattle, WA, famous for its independent and upscale designer stores. Pine Street, Pike Street and Spring Street are the main thoroughfares.
Fortunately for the booming tourist industry there are ample public transportation options for the millions of visitors who descend upon this charming and progressive city by the sea. Most people opt to use private vehicles or rental cars to navigate the Seattle, WA streets, but taxis are another option that is popular and readily available. For mass transit to the Seattle Art Museum, the University Street Station light rail is quite close and connects to over 12 bus routes to other locales. The closest bus stop is at 1st Avenue and Union Street, a mere few metres from the entrance.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (322 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (200 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
182 hotels near Seattle Art Museum
Blending contemporary style and West Coast vibe, Motif Seattle makes for a suitable urban base for business and leisure travellers in downtown Seattle. Tourists should not miss a tour at the... More
Centrally located in the heart of the hip Belltown neighborhood, Belltown Inn features NEW fully furnished studios with kitchenettes. This downtown location offers affordable nightly, weekly and... More
Featuring remarkable facilities and extending warm hospitality, the Monaco Seattle, A Kimpton Hotel invites you to experience a successful business trip or a fun filled vacation, while you stay at... More
Whether in Seattle, Washington for business or leisure, travellers find ideal base in the tasteful accommodations and downtown location of Roosevelt Hotel Seattle. This sophisticated hotel offers... More
Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, Grand Hyatt Hotel, with its personalised service and comfortable accommodation makes you feel a pleasant one when you are in Seattle. GeneralCreated... More
Offering gracious hospitality at downtown Seattle, Alexis Seattle, a Kimpton Hotel presents richly decorated guestrooms and public spaces, showcasing the diversity and culture that are distinctive... More
Featuring an elegant decor and a warm hospitality, Sheraton Hotel welcomes you for an unforgettable vacation. GeneralWith 47 flexible meeting spaces totaling 69,000 square feet, there is a room... More
Experience the diversity of cultural activities and natural beauty of Washington, feel extremely good at any one the comfortable accommodation and treat your self to the best service at the comfort... More
Nestled in the prestigious hotel district of Seattle, the Executive Hotel Pacific offers an intimate and charming refuge and makes your Seattle visit a memorable experience. GeneralThe hotel... More