Seattle Art Museum hotels
Seattle Art Museum
Almost touching the coast of the Pacific Ocean is the impressive and esteemed Seattle Art Museum located in the beautiful and bustling metropolis of Seattle, WA in America’s Northwest. Requesting a “recommended admission” means that anyone can view the beautiful galleries, even if they cannot afford the full price, plus there are free days every week. The Seattle Art Museum works in conjunction with the Seattle Asian Art Museum and the Olympic Sculpture Park, giving visitors plenty of options to explore a variety of mediums. Past exhibitions have included “Gauguin and Polynesia” and Picasso.
- Analysing art can become exhausting and the best way to refresh the senses is by eating an excellent meal; the Seattle Art Museum has a restaurant called TASTE that offers healthy and nourishing fare for the whole family.
- Explore the area around the museums. Seattle, WA is known especially for its excellent outdoor markets, chief among them being the Pike Place Market just a block up from the museum.
- Shop the boutiques in downtown Seattle, WA, famous for its independent and upscale designer stores. Pine Street, Pike Street and Spring Street are the main thoroughfares.
Fortunately for the booming tourist industry there are ample public transportation options for the millions of visitors who descend upon this charming and progressive city by the sea. Most people opt to use private vehicles or rental cars to navigate the Seattle, WA streets, but taxis are another option that is popular and readily available. For mass transit to the Seattle Art Museum, the University Street Station light rail is quite close and connects to over 12 bus routes to other locales. The closest bus stop is at 1st Avenue and Union Street, a mere few metres from the entrance.
- Las Vegas hotels (171 hotels)
- New York hotels (305 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (150 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
183 hotels near Seattle Art Museum
Centrally located in the heart of the hip Belltown neighborhood, Belltown Inn features NEW fully furnished studios with kitchenettes. This downtown location offers affordable nightly, weekly and... More
Whether in Seattle, Washington for business or leisure, travellers find ideal base in the tasteful accommodations and downtown location of Roosevelt Hotel Seattle. This sophisticated hotel offers... More
Blending contemporary style and West Coast vibe, Motif Seattle makes for a suitable urban base for business and leisure travellers in downtown Seattle. Tourists should not miss a tour at the... More
Whether in Seattle for business or for leisure, travellers find a convenient base in the ideally located accommodations of The Westin Seattle. After joining events at Washington State Convention... More
Nestled in downtown Seattle, the Hotel Max has the glamour and the gleam to keep your mind fixated on the most artistic Seattle hotel. GeneralThis hotel provides you with a conference table that... More
Boasting picturesque views of Olympic Mountains and Elliot Bay, The Edgewater A Noble House Hotel makes for a suitable retreat for travellers looking for tranquil accommodations yet with easy... More
Hotel 1000 is steps from the waterfront along Elliott Bay, and conveniently centered between Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum, the business district and lively and historic Pioneer Square. ... More
Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, Grand Hyatt Hotel, with its personalised service and comfortable accommodation makes you feel a pleasant one when you are in Seattle. GeneralCreated... More
1011 Pike Street Map
Whether you are travelling for business or pleasure, discover the Homewood Suites By Hilton Seattle Convention Center Hotel, which anticipates the unique needs of the travellers through an... More