Seattle Aquarium hotels
Located on Pier 59 on the beautiful and blustery coastline of Seattle, WA is the highly regarded and always entertaining Seattle Aquarium. With dozens of amusing and educational exhibits, the Seattle Aquarium encourages appreciation for and conservation of the earth’s precious resources, emphasising the local Puget Sound ecosystem. Some of the most popular residents are the otters; these gregarious mammals can be spotted at any time via Otter Cams. At the Life on the Edge touch pool curious visitors can experience a Puget Sound tide pool and its inhabitants, like sea cucumbers and starfish, up close and personal.
- Watch a live feeding, performed daily at the Seattle Aquarium’s Underwater Dome; here visitors can observe Puget Sound’s local sea life gathering and competing for food, within a 400,000 gallon tank!
- Delve into the mystery of the six-gill shark, one of the most predatory sharks in the world and a resident of Seattle, WA, and learn about how the Seattle Aquarium is researching this fascinating and private creature.
- Meet the community of otters and seals-- some of the friendliest animals in or out of the water--at the Marine Mammals exhibit, and attend daily talks and feedings.
Seattle, WA is renowned for its navigable downtown area, and the public transportation is excellent, helping both residents and a considerable number of tourists reach all the many memorable landmarks. The Seattle Aquarium is easily reached via bus, light rail, or even on foot if coming from Pike Place Market. The closest bus stop is steps from the entrance at Alaskan Way and Pike Street. The nearest train station is on University Street and 3rd Avenue, about five blocks from the aquarium. There is also parking for cars at nearby garages, and an octopus bike rack.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (315 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (155 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (161 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (109 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
182 hotels near Seattle Aquarium
Blending contemporary style and West Coast vibe, Motif Seattle makes for a suitable urban base for business and leisure travellers in downtown Seattle. Tourists should not miss a tour at the... More
Centrally located in the heart of the hip Belltown neighborhood, Belltown Inn features NEW fully furnished studios with kitchenettes. This downtown location offers affordable nightly, weekly and... More
Nestled in the prestigious hotel district of Seattle, the Executive Hotel Pacific offers an intimate and charming refuge and makes your Seattle visit a memorable experience. GeneralThe hotel... More
Whether in Seattle, Washington for business or leisure, travellers find ideal base in the tasteful accommodations and downtown location of Roosevelt Hotel Seattle. This sophisticated hotel offers... More
Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, Hyatt At Olive 8 with its exceptional staff are prepared to meet your unique needs and ensure you enjoy a relaxing escape to Seattle for a truly... More
Whether in Seattle for business or for leisure, travellers find a convenient base in the ideally located accommodations of The Westin Seattle. After joining events at Washington State Convention... More
Boasting picturesque views of Olympic Mountains and Elliot Bay, The Edgewater A Noble House Hotel makes for a suitable retreat for travellers looking for tranquil accommodations yet with easy... More
Featuring remarkable facilities and extending warm hospitality, the Monaco Seattle, A Kimpton Hotel invites you to experience a successful business trip or a fun filled vacation, while you stay at... More