SeaTac Airport hotels
Seattle, Washington's SeaTac Airport serves the Seattle-Tacoma metropolitan area with domestic and international flights. Scheduled flights to the airport began in 1947, and traffic grew as commercial flights moved from Seattle's Boeing Field to the SeaTac Airport. In 1961, the runway was lengthened in anticipation of an influx of visitors for the 1962 Seattle World's Fair. Today, it is the major hub for Alaska Airlines, which carries the most traffic in and out of the airport. SeaTac Airport offers on-site parking, light rail connections to Seattle, nearby hotels, and all the amenities of a major U.S. airport.
- Keep your eyes trained for the varied artwork displayed throughout the SeaTac Airport, including glass sculptures, stained glass, paintings, and artwork representing Northwest and local Seattle artists.
- Eat and shop at SeaTac Airport's Central Terminal, where travellers will find outlets of Seattle's well-known and well loved restaurants, plus high-quality shops.
- Visit the airport's Quiet Zone at Gate B4, which is a designated quiet area perfect for business travellers, featuring power outlets, closed-captioned silent TVs, and art displays.
Those travelling to the SeaTac Airport from Seattle can take the Link Light Rail, which runs from downtown Seattle to the airport terminals. There are also buses that depart from downtown and points beyond to the airport. Taxicabs and private airport shuttle companies are also good options. Within the airport, travellers can walk between most of the terminals, with two major exceptions. The North and South Satellite terminals are accessible only by the airport's trains, which run from the Main Terminal to the satellites on a frequent and regular schedule.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (317 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (160 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (193 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
64 hotels near SeaTac Airport
To discover a dream getaway secluded from the rush of a urban life, the Seattle Airport Marriott is the ideal destination for a wonderful as well as a delightful vacation. GeneralThe exceptional... More
Assuring comfortable accommodation with quality service, the Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport offers an inviting atmosphere and the most gracious hospitality to its guests. GeneralGuests at Radisson... More
Boasting luxurious accommodation and profuse comfort, the Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center is an idyllic place for a pleasurable retreat. GeneralThis property houses well outfitted... More
Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport invites travellers to comfortable accommodations conveniently located close to the international airport in Seattle. Tourists at this Washington hotel can learn more... More
Coast Gateway Hotel SeaTac welcomes travellers to affordable comforts near the airport in this part of Washington. This SeaTac hotel places corporate guests about six miles away from the... More
Offering a good location, this Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport with comfortable accommodation and excellent services welcomes all types of holidaymakers for a pleasant and tranquil stay. ... More
The property with its comfortable accommodation and convenient facilities is an ideal base for experiencing an exciting and adventurous vacation in the city of Seattle. GeneralBusiness travellers... More
Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport SEATAC is situated near the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport providing convenient shuttle service to the airport. The property offers quality accommodation and easy... More
Offering exceptional service and contemporary accommodation, the Sterling Hotel Dallas is a perfect place for business and leisure travellers. GeneralAt Ramada Inn and Suites SeaTac, guests can... More