Safeco Field hotels
Home to the Seattle Mariners Major League baseball team, Safeco Field is a beautiful ball park that opened in 1999 to replace the old Mariners ball park (the Kingdome). The stadium is located in the SoDo neighbourhood of Seattle, Washington. This retractable roof-style stadium has a seating capacity of 47, 447 and is the perfect place to watch a baseball game. Ballpark amenities include a baseball museum, the Mariners Hall of Fame, an art display honouring the history of professional baseball, and the Mariners Team Store. Tours of Safeco Field are also open to the public year round.
- Make sure you visit the Mariners Hall of Fame while at Seattle’s Safeco Field; the place has plaques and memorabilia honouring past Mariner greats that took the field for the ball club.
- Spend some time at the Baseball Museum of the Pacific Northwest located within the same section as the Mariners Hall of Fame; this museum has displays that honour past Major League baseball teams that are no longer a part of the league.
- Don’t leave Seattle without taking a Safeco Field tour, which will give you the chance to see the Mariners dugout and broadcast centre.
Safeco Field is located in the SoDo community of Seattle at 1250 First Avenue. Those flying in by plane should plan to arrive at the Seattle-Tacoma Airport. You can take a cab, or rent a car from the airport to reach the ballpark. There are also a variety of transit services with bus routes that stop near the stadium. King County Metro, Sound Transit, Community Transit, and Pierce Transit are all public transportation services that tourists can utilize for transport to Safeco Field. Furthermore, the Washington State Ferry has a terminal located near the stadium.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
- Boston hotels (74 hotels)
184 hotels near Safeco Field
Hotel 1000 is steps from the waterfront along Elliott Bay, and conveniently centered between Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum, the business district and lively and historic Pioneer Square. ... More
Silver Cloud Hotel - Stadium Seattle offers a favorable location and a relaxing atmosphere. Washington State Trade & Convention Centre is within a mile from the hotel. The Seattle Waterfront and... More
Offering gracious hospitality at downtown Seattle, Alexis Seattle, a Kimpton Hotel presents richly decorated guestrooms and public spaces, showcasing the diversity and culture that are distinctive... More
Courtyard Seattle Downtown Pioneer Square Hotel has a splendid architecture with exquisite and elegant interiors complementing it. The hotel offers great ambience and comfort. This property is well... More
700 3rd Ave. Map
Combination of charming oriental hospitality showcased by friendly and personalised service and intelligently designed facilities creates a perfect holiday experience with memories at the The... More
Enjoy the stunning beauties of Seattle by lodging at the Best Western Plus Pioneer Square Hotel Seattle, which presents cosy accommodation and excellent service that will make your trip a wonderful... More
Centrally located in the heart of the hip Belltown neighborhood, Belltown Inn features NEW fully furnished studios with kitchenettes. This downtown location offers affordable nightly, weekly and... More
Blending contemporary style and West Coast vibe, Motif Seattle makes for a suitable urban base for business and leisure travellers in downtown Seattle. Tourists should not miss a tour at the... More
Nestled in downtown Seattle, the Hotel Max has the glamour and the gleam to keep your mind fixated on the most artistic Seattle hotel. GeneralThis hotel provides you with a conference table that... More