Pike Place Market hotels
Pike Place Market
Pike Place Market, the “soul of Seattle," is by far the most favourable place to visit. It's visited by millions of people yearly due to tons of activities and loads of attractions. This beautiful market, set within 3.6 hectares of land, consists of many farmers, commercial businesses, craftspeople, street performers, musicians, and services. The history of the Pike Place Market is fascinating; ranging from the birth of the first farmers market to renovation, urban renewal, and everything in between. Running from Pike Street to Virginia Street, it is situated on a steep hillside overlooking Elliott Bay.
- Take in the fresh food and tasty wine found at one of the best Seattle cafés, DeLaurenti Specialty Food & Wine. This place is a food lover's dream.
- Stop and shop at Brown Bag. There, visitors will find the best, handcrafted leather bags in Seattle; the kind that last forever.
- Pike Place Market utilizes the best fresh fruits and vegetables in their deliciously authentic, melt-in-mouth French crepes. Their unique taste is absolutely scrumptious!
To travel to Seattle's Pike Place Market, visitors can travel by car, Metro bus, or Seattle rail. As traffic to the market can be heavy, the best way to travel by car is to start from the Public Parking Market Garage located on 1531 Western Avenue. It can easily be found behind the west side of the market. If you take the Metro bus, get off at First Avenue or Pine Street. By rail, the Westlake Sound Transit Link Light Rail station is within walking distance from the market, just four blocks away.
- Las Vegas hotels (171 hotels)
- New York hotels (315 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (157 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (109 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
185 hotels near Pike Place Market
Blending contemporary style and West Coast vibe, Motif Seattle makes for a suitable urban base for business and leisure travellers in downtown Seattle. Tourists should not miss a tour at the... More
Centrally located in the heart of the hip Belltown neighborhood, Belltown Inn features NEW fully furnished studios with kitchenettes. This downtown location offers affordable nightly, weekly and... More
Nestled in the prestigious hotel district of Seattle, the Executive Hotel Pacific offers an intimate and charming refuge and makes your Seattle visit a memorable experience. GeneralThe hotel... More
Whether in Seattle, Washington for business or leisure, travellers find ideal base in the tasteful accommodations and downtown location of Roosevelt Hotel Seattle. This sophisticated hotel offers... More
Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, Hyatt At Olive 8 with its exceptional staff are prepared to meet your unique needs and ensure you enjoy a relaxing escape to Seattle for a truly... More
Whether in Seattle for business or for leisure, travellers find a convenient base in the ideally located accommodations of The Westin Seattle. After joining events at Washington State Convention... More
Boasting picturesque views of Olympic Mountains and Elliot Bay, The Edgewater A Noble House Hotel makes for a suitable retreat for travellers looking for tranquil accommodations yet with easy... More
Featuring remarkable facilities and extending warm hospitality, the Monaco Seattle, A Kimpton Hotel invites you to experience a successful business trip or a fun filled vacation, while you stay at... More