Museum of History and Industry hotels
Museum of History and Industry
Opened to the public in 1952, the Museum of History and Industry is a private heritage organization, established to preserve and observe the history of the Pacific Northwest. Located in the Lake Union Park community in Seattle, Washington, this museum is home to a number of permanent and travelling exhibits. Some of the travelling exhibits are contributions from elite organizations like the Library of Congress and the Smithsonian institution. Museum of History and Industry visitors will have access to over 90,000 cool artefacts, and more than a million rare photographs.
- Plan a visit to Seattle, Washington's Museum of History and Industry for an opportunity to view its vast collections and rotating exhibits; permanent exhibits include the Salmon Stakes exhibit, which explores the history of salmon fishery in the Pacific Northwest.
- View some of the top artefacts within the Museum of History and Industry, like the first Boeing airplane built in 1919, and the legendary Slo-Mo-Shun IV hydroplane.
- Complete a trip to this Seattle, Washington, museum by having a tasty sub at the eatery known as Delicious Planet.
Many visitors that choose to fly into the area land at the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, located about 25 minutes from downtown Seattle, Washington. From the airport, guests may take the Link Light Rail to the downtown Main Terminal station. Rental cars are available, and airport shuttles can be a more cost-effective alternative. Amtrak also provides services into the city from several neighbouring states. Public transit is available within the city, with Metro Transit and Sound Transit. The Museum of History and Industry is located in McCurdy Park, and is accessible via the South Lake Union Streetcar and local bus routes.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (315 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (155 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (161 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (109 hotels)
174 hotels near Museum of History and Industry
Hotel Deca, A Noble House Hotel is a stylish Art Deco haven offering boutique accommodations set four miles to the shopping hubs and galleries in downtown Seattle. While on holiday, tourists watch... More
4242 Roosevelt Way NE Map
Meeting the highest expectations of seasoned travellers, the Watertown Hotel - A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality offers an ideal location for business and leisure patrons. GeneralWatertown Hotel -... More
Providing fine accommodation and friendly service, Silver Cloud Inn Seattle - University is an ideal place for business as well as leisure travellers. This property is five-minute stroll of the... More
Silver Cloud Inn Seattle - Lake Union offers great standard of lodging and modern services for travellers' convenience. This inn is within driving distance from shopping and entertainment venues.... More
The University Inn offers 102 comfortable, smoke-free rooms, with king or queen beds, free breakfast bar with fresh waffles, complimentary wireless Internet access, and extra amenities you just... More
Talaris Conference Center Hotel Seattle is offers comfortable accommodations in a picturesque location. Guests can easily check out the art exhibits in the nearby Henry Art Gallery, learn about... More
Assuring comfortable accommodation and quality service, Travelodge offers an welcoming atmosphere and the most gracious hospitality to its guests. GeneralThis unique lodge boasts a sparkling... More
Blending contemporary style and West Coast vibe, Motif Seattle makes for a suitable urban base for business and leisure travellers in downtown Seattle. Tourists should not miss a tour at the... More
Centrally located in the heart of the hip Belltown neighborhood, Belltown Inn features NEW fully furnished studios with kitchenettes. This downtown location offers affordable nightly, weekly and... More