Museum of Flight hotels
Museum of Flight
When in Seattle, WA, amongst the great places to be is the Museum of Flight. Located in the southern downtown area of Seattle, the museum was successfully established back in 1965 and has since been the largest of its kind that is privately owned, as well as having the largest number of K-12 educational programs in the world. With more than 400,000 people visiting, annually, the Museum of Flight also boasts of serving over 140,000 pupils, annually, for their onsite programs — students who are often amazed by the multitude of aircrafts in the museum.
- See the 150 planes on display at Seattle’s Museum of Flight such as Air Force One and marvel at the plane, which carried historic Presidents Kennedy and Nixon. Or gaze upon the fastest jetliner in the world, known as the Concorde.
- Have a glimpse of the unique technology that once explored outer space such as the Apollo 17 mission model as well as the lunar module.
- Go back in history at Seattle’s Museum of Flight and see firsthand the powerful fighter planes, which fought during World Wars I and II.
Driving is the easiest way to get to the Museum of Flight, in Seattle, WA. From Exit 158, one may drive to Interstate 5 and go right, until reaching S. Boeing Access Road. From there, one should be able to take a right turn at E. Marginal Way S. at the first stoplight, before travelling half a mile to reach the Museum of Flight in Seattle, WA. Those travelling by public transport won’t have to worry much when taking the bus. From the Tukwila Station, board the Metro Bus # 124, which will take them directly to the museum’s entrance.
Cities in United States
- Las Vegas hotels (173 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (162 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (201 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (109 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
182 hotels near Museum of Flight
Offering convenient facilities and comforts, the Ramada Limited Sea Tac Airport North is the perfect base to reside whether you are in Seattle for business or pleasure. GeneralThe Ramada Limited... More
Assuring comfortable accommodation and friendly atmosphere, this property is an ideal place for a pleasant as well as a relaxing stay. GeneralGuests can avail the services of business centre, fax... More
Whether you come to Seattle for vacation, conventions, business or sports, the Econo Lodge offers great accommodation to exceed your expectations. GeneralYou can also workout the stress of the day... More
Knights Inn Sea Tac Airport Tukwila with its friendly service and convenient location invites guests for a fun filled holiday. This property is close to Westfield Mall and only blocks from the... More
Offering ultimate luxury and excellent services, the Extended Stay America Seattle Tukwila Hotel makes your stay a truly memorable one. GeneralThe Extended Stay America offers internet facilities... More
Simple and budget-friendly, Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Tukwila / Seatac Airport makes for a suitable base for travellers while in this part of Washington. This motel in Tukwila delivers... More
Set in dynamic location and presenting elegant accommodation, the Travelodge is an ideal place to relax whilst enjoying a fantastic range of services and facilities. GeneralYou can also make your... More
Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport SEATAC is situated near the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport providing convenient shuttle service to the airport. The property offers quality accommodation and easy... More
Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport invites travellers to comfortable accommodations conveniently located close to the international airport in Seattle. Tourists at this Washington hotel can learn more... More
16500 Southcenter Parkway Map
Featuring an ideal place and intimate hospitality, the Doubletree Guest Suites Seattle Airport Southcentre offer courteous service and excellent accommodation for a wonderful stay. ... More