Key Arena hotels
Key Arena is a multi-use sports venue located just outside of downtown Seattle, WA in the Seattle Centre. The sports centre was originally constructed in 1962 when it was called the Washington State Pavilion but then underwent massive reconstruction in the mid-90’s to make it more modern. The arena was long home to the Seattle Supersonics of the NBA until they relocated to Oklahoma City in 2008 after 41 years. Now Key Arena is mostly used for concerts and local university sporting events and is still the centrepiece of the massive Seattle Centre complex.
- Catch an exciting Seattle University men’s basketball game at Key Arena in Seattle, WA and you can see top collegiate athletes go head to head for NCAA supremacy.
- Watch a Seattle Storm basketball game and you can marvel at some of the best female athletes in the world as they try to bring the WNBA championship to Seattle, WA.
- Get a glimpse of gold at the Kellogg’s Tour of Gymnastics Champions held at the Key Arena, an event that showcases present and past members of the Olympic Gymnastics team.
Seattle, WA has some of the best public transportation in all of the United States, so it is not hard to get to the Key Arena from just about anywhere in the city. The easiest way to get there from downtown Seattle, WA is to take the Seattle Centre Monorail, which gets from the downtown area to the venue in about two minutes. The Metro Bus also has services from several locations to the arena. Those that want to cycle can ride bikes, as Key Arena is near the Myrtle Edwards and Dexter Ave Bike Trails.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
184 hotels near Key Arena
Centrally located in the heart of the hip Belltown neighborhood, Belltown Inn features NEW fully furnished studios with kitchenettes. This downtown location offers affordable nightly, weekly and... More
Nestled in downtown Seattle, the Hotel Max has the glamour and the gleam to keep your mind fixated on the most artistic Seattle hotel. GeneralThis hotel provides you with a conference table that... More
Seattle's newest Hotel is one block west of The Key Arena and The Space Needle, located in the Vibrant Queen Anne Neighborhood. All Guest Rooms are furnished Studio Apartments with... More
Whether in Seattle for business or for leisure, travellers find a convenient base in the ideally located accommodations of The Westin Seattle. After joining events at Washington State Convention... More
Boasting picturesque views of Olympic Mountains and Elliot Bay, The Edgewater A Noble House Hotel makes for a suitable retreat for travellers looking for tranquil accommodations yet with easy... More
Offering a good position, this property with comfortable accommodation and excellent services greets all types of travellers with European luxury and charm. GeneralThe well equipped meeting rooms... More
Ideally located in the thriving Belltown district, the Hotel Andra is downtown Seattle's ultimate address for urban luxury. GeneralThis hotel provides 2 beautifully appointed rooms that can... More
With central location, comfortable accommodations and hip, stylish and vibrant design, Hotel FIVE - A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality makes for an ideal base for travellers visiting lively Seattle,... More
300 Roy St Map
The Maxwell Hotel - A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality welcomes travellers to its artsy accommodations with gracious hospitality in the cultural and business centre of the Pacific Northwest. Downtown... More