Henry Art Gallery hotels
Henry Art Gallery
The Henry Art Gallery is situated in the western side of the University of Washington campus in Seattle, Washington. Financed by Horace C. Henry, a local entrepreneur, the gallery currently displays his donated collection of paintings. As a leading centre of modern and contemporary artwork in the Northwest, this museum frequently hosts lectures, readings, and social events. Its collections are available for research and universal public interest. Guests are encourage to donate for gallery admission, and guided tours are available. Visit the Henry Art Gallery to explore its over 20,000 pieces, and tour the University of Washington campus.
- Attend one of the Henry Art Gallery's special events and programs, offered throughout the year, which include benefit galas, special exhibits, and musical performances.
- Enjoy a guided tour of this Seattle, Washington, gallery on Wednesday and Saturday at noon; all tours meet in the lobby and are led by University of Washington students and staff members.
- Visit Seattle, Washington's Henry Art Gallery to view James Turrell's permanent installation, Skyspace; this contemplative piece is stunning at night, featuring a framed skylight view.
Visitors flying into Seattle, Washington, may land at the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Public transportation can provide transport into the city centre on the local light rail. Shuttles and taxis are also available at the airport. The downtown bus number 43 provides a route along Pike Street and through Capitol Hill to the western side of the University of Washington campus. From there, the Henry Art Gallery is just a short walk away. For those that choose to drive, the museum is only a 15-minute drive from downtown along I-5 to 15th Avenue and 41st Street.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (317 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (160 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (193 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
164 hotels near Henry Art Gallery
Hotel Deca, A Noble House Hotel is a stylish Art Deco haven offering boutique accommodations set four miles to the shopping hubs and galleries in downtown Seattle. While on holiday, tourists watch... More
4242 Roosevelt Way NE Map
Meeting the highest expectations of seasoned travellers, the Watertown Hotel - A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality offers an ideal location for business and leisure patrons. GeneralWatertown Hotel -... More
Providing fine accommodation and friendly service, Silver Cloud Inn Seattle - University is an ideal place for business as well as leisure travellers. This property is five-minute stroll of the... More
The University Inn offers 102 comfortable, smoke-free rooms, with king or queen beds, free breakfast bar with fresh waffles, complimentary wireless Internet access, and extra amenities you just... More
Assuring comfortable accommodation and quality service, Travelodge offers an welcoming atmosphere and the most gracious hospitality to its guests. GeneralThis unique lodge boasts a sparkling... More
Talaris Conference Center Hotel Seattle is offers comfortable accommodations in a picturesque location. Guests can easily check out the art exhibits in the nearby Henry Art Gallery, learn about... More
The Staybridge Suites® Seattle offers guests a home like stay near Downtown Seattle. Our all suite hotel is conveniently located off I 5 and Exit 169 and just minutes away from The University of... More
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seattle City Center is where you will find everything you want and more than you expect. GeneralFor health conscious guests, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel &... More
300 Roy St Map
The Maxwell Hotel - A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality welcomes travellers to its artsy accommodations with gracious hospitality in the cultural and business centre of the Pacific Northwest. Downtown... More