Gasworks Park hotels
Gasworks Park is a large and rolling public park situated on the site of the former Seattle Gas Light Company on the north shore of Lake Union. The old gasworks plant has been incorporated into the beautiful landscape of the park, with part of the plant even having been reconstructed into a children's play barn. Gasworks Park is an excellent choice for any family holiday, with plenty of things to do, whether taking advantage of the man- made kite-flying hill or attending one of the numerous Peace Concerts held in the summer.
- Visit Gasworks Park to either participate in or simply observe one of the unique bicycle events that start or end there, such as the Solstice Cyclists or Seattle's World Naked Bike Ride.
- Enjoy a spectacular panoramic view of Downtown from the Great Mound that was created from rubble and features an elaborate sundial, right in the heart of Gasworks Park.
- Experience Seattle from a unique vantage point by taking a tour on Seattle Seaplanes before having a one-of-a-kind dining experience at Elementals at Gasworks.
Gasworks Park is easily accessible from most of Seattle. The nearest airport is SeaTac Airport, where a wide variety of travel options are available to take you to the park. Taxis are abundant, as are buses. More unique ways to get to the park include Zipcar Shuttles and Seattle Pedicab. Rental cars are easy to obtain, though visitors may want to consider avoiding driving to the park if there is a large event going on, especially July 4, as traffic can get very congested. The nearest metro bus stop is on route 26 within walking distance of Gasworks Park.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (317 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (160 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (193 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
176 hotels near Gasworks Park
The Staybridge Suites® Seattle offers guests a home like stay near Downtown Seattle. Our all suite hotel is conveniently located off I 5 and Exit 169 and just minutes away from The University of... More
Hotel Deca, A Noble House Hotel is a stylish Art Deco haven offering boutique accommodations set four miles to the shopping hubs and galleries in downtown Seattle. While on holiday, tourists watch... More
Seattle's newest Hotel is one block west of The Key Arena and The Space Needle, located in the Vibrant Queen Anne Neighborhood. All Guest Rooms are furnished Studio Apartments with... More
MarQueen Hotel invites travellers to a traditional European-styled retreat set close to top attractions in lively Seattle. While on a holiday in this Washington city, tourists marvel at the... More
Guests can plan their stay at Hyatt Place Seattle Downtown Hotel which is known for its well connected location, friendly staff and comfortable accommodation. Area attractions, which the guests can... More
Offering contemporary accommodation blended with maximum comfort and charm, the Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Seattle is the perfect setting for those seeking a tranquil retreat. GeneralThis... More
300 Roy St Map
The Maxwell Hotel - A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality welcomes travellers to its artsy accommodations with gracious hospitality in the cultural and business centre of the Pacific Northwest. Downtown... More
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seattle City Center is where you will find everything you want and more than you expect. GeneralFor health conscious guests, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel &... More
4242 Roosevelt Way NE Map
Meeting the highest expectations of seasoned travellers, the Watertown Hotel - A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality offers an ideal location for business and leisure patrons. GeneralWatertown Hotel -... More