Gasworks Park hotels
Gasworks Park is a large and rolling public park situated on the site of the former Seattle Gas Light Company on the north shore of Lake Union. The old gasworks plant has been incorporated into the beautiful landscape of the park, with part of the plant even having been reconstructed into a children's play barn. Gasworks Park is an excellent choice for any family holiday, with plenty of things to do, whether taking advantage of the man- made kite-flying hill or attending one of the numerous Peace Concerts held in the summer.
- Visit Gasworks Park to either participate in or simply observe one of the unique bicycle events that start or end there, such as the Solstice Cyclists or Seattle's World Naked Bike Ride.
- Enjoy a spectacular panoramic view of Downtown from the Great Mound that was created from rubble and features an elaborate sundial, right in the heart of Gasworks Park.
- Experience Seattle from a unique vantage point by taking a tour on Seattle Seaplanes before having a one-of-a-kind dining experience at Elementals at Gasworks.
Gasworks Park is easily accessible from most of Seattle. The nearest airport is SeaTac Airport, where a wide variety of travel options are available to take you to the park. Taxis are abundant, as are buses. More unique ways to get to the park include Zipcar Shuttles and Seattle Pedicab. Rental cars are easy to obtain, though visitors may want to consider avoiding driving to the park if there is a large event going on, especially July 4, as traffic can get very congested. The nearest metro bus stop is on route 26 within walking distance of Gasworks Park.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
- Boston hotels (74 hotels)
177 hotels near Gasworks Park
The Staybridge Suites® Seattle offers guests a home like stay near Downtown Seattle. Our all suite hotel is conveniently located off I 5 and Exit 169 and just minutes away from The University of... More
Hotel Deca, A Noble House Hotel is a stylish Art Deco haven offering boutique accommodations set four miles to the shopping hubs and galleries in downtown Seattle. While on holiday, tourists watch... More
MarQueen Hotel invites travellers to a traditional European-styled retreat set close to top attractions in lively Seattle. While on a holiday in this Washington city, tourists marvel at the... More
Seattle's newest Hotel is one block west of The Key Arena and The Space Needle, located in the Vibrant Queen Anne Neighborhood. All Guest Rooms are furnished Studio Apartments with... More
Silver Cloud Inn Seattle - Lake Union offers great standard of lodging and modern services for travellers' convenience. This inn is within driving distance from shopping and entertainment venues.... More
Offering exceptional value, comfortable surroundings and convenient facilities, the Inn at Queen Anne is an ideal place for you to reside. GeneralThe professional staff at the Inn at Queen Anne... More
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Seattle City Center is where you will find everything you want and more than you expect. GeneralFor health conscious guests, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel &... More
Offering contemporary accommodation blended with maximum comfort and charm, the Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Seattle is the perfect setting for those seeking a tranquil retreat. GeneralThis... More
With modern units and stylish space near the heart of the city, Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle makes for a chic and convenient base for discerning travellers in this side of Washington. Guests at this... More