Frye Art Museum hotels
Frye Art Museum
Frye Art Museum, Seattle's first free art museum, is located in the First Hills of Seattle, Washington. Founded in 1952, the Frye Art Museum offers historic and contemporary art exhibitions. This art gallery features collection of late 19th and early 20th century art by Munich-based artists. Exhibition works displayed in the gallery range from exceptional hitherto under-recognized artists to acclaimed photographers like Isaac Layman. Artists, curators, and educators regularly present lectures and educational presentations on culture and art at the museum. Housing Charles Frye's private collection of art, Frye determined that the museum would always be free of admission.
- Participate in a lunchtime public tour of the Frye Art Museum, led by a team of trained guides, who take guests through the history of the gallery and featured artistic works, including photographs by Isaac Layman.
- Discover calm amidst the enchanting Seattle, Washington, gallery tour experience by dropping in for a thirty-minute mindfulness-meditation session on Wednesdays at 12:30 pm.
- Warm up with a cup of coffee at the Gallery Café, and discuss the tour experience with museum curators; this allows guests interactive moment to share views with fellow Seattle, Washington, visitors.
The Frye Art Museum is located on Terry Avenue, just a few steps from downtown Seattle and the Capitol Hill area. From downtown, visitors can get to the Frye Art Museum via bus routes 3, 4, and 12. Driving directions to the museum are available for those with rental or private vehicles on the museum website. Taxis are available throughout the city for convenient travel, and access to the Sea-Tac Airport. Those flying into the area can secure taxis, shuttles, or a light rail train into the Seattle city centre.
- Las Vegas hotels (171 hotels)
- New York hotels (315 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (152 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (161 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (109 hotels)
- Boston hotels (74 hotels)
188 hotels near Frye Art Museum
Blending contemporary style and West Coast vibe, Motif Seattle makes for a suitable urban base for business and leisure travellers in downtown Seattle. Tourists should not miss a tour at the... More
Whether in Seattle, Washington for business or leisure, travellers find ideal base in the tasteful accommodations and downtown location of Roosevelt Hotel Seattle. This sophisticated hotel offers... More
Nestled in downtown Seattle, the Hotel Max has the glamour and the gleam to keep your mind fixated on the most artistic Seattle hotel. GeneralThis hotel provides you with a conference table that... More
Featuring an elegant decor and a warm hospitality, Sheraton Hotel welcomes you for an unforgettable vacation. GeneralWith 47 flexible meeting spaces totaling 69,000 square feet, there is a room... More
Featuring remarkable facilities and extending warm hospitality, Monaco Seattle, a Kimpton Hotel invites you to experience a successful business trip or a fun filled vacation, while you stay at it. ... More
Nestled in the prestigious hotel district of Seattle, the Executive Hotel Pacific offers an intimate and charming refuge and makes your Seattle visit a memorable experience. GeneralThe hotel... More
Whether in Seattle for a business trip or a much-awaited vacation, travellers find an ideal base in the comfortable and well-located accommodations of Silver Cloud Hotel Seattle Broadway. Besides... More
Whether in Seattle for business or for leisure, travellers find a convenient base in the ideally located accommodations of The Westin Seattle. After joining events at Washington State Convention... More
Providing beautiful accommodation and meticulous service, Hotel Sorrento makes for the ideal choice of accommodation while visiting Seattle. GeneralHotel Sorrento also offers well-appointed... More