Experience Music Project hotels
Experience Music Project
One of the most eye-catching buildings in the world belongs to the Experience Music Project in Seattle, Washington. The unique architecture helps to identify this museum and institution for popular music, science-fiction, and pop culture. Past exhibitions have included “Alien Encounters”, “Jim Henson’s Fantastic World” and “Out of this World: Extraordinary Costumes from Film and Television”. Visitors descend on the EMP in the millions each year, and enjoy not only the galleries and exhibits, but also all that Seattle has to offer, including Pike’s Place outdoor market, Downtown Seattle, the Space Needle, and Discovery Park.
- Take a day to fully explore all that the Experience Music Project has to offer, especially the unique exhibits, like “Icons of Science Fiction” and “The Rolling Stones”, which are both illuminating and entertaining.
- Relax and unwind from travel and museums by wandering Pike Place Market in Seattle, the famous home to the first Starbucks Coffee and host to many fine shops and food markets.
- Downtown Seattle holds the key to all other diversions, with its almost limitless choice of restaurants, bars, and retail shopping; the Retail Core District is one of the most popular.
Seattle is a great walking city, with plenty of public transportation to limit congestion and aid the millions of tourists that visit each year. The SeaTac Airport services the Seattle area, and light rail train stations traverse the Downtown district as well as most of the city. Buses also travel to Pike Place and the Experience Music Project. The Seattle Monorail, built in 1962, is a fun and efficient way to get to the EMP on 5th Avenue from the Westlake shopping centre, which is just three blocks away from Pike Place market.
Cities in United States
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (163 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (201 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
183 hotels near Experience Music Project
Centrally located in the heart of the hip Belltown neighborhood, Belltown Inn features NEW fully furnished studios with kitchenettes. This downtown location offers affordable nightly, weekly and... More
Seattle's newest Hotel is one block west of The Key Arena and The Space Needle, located in the Vibrant Queen Anne Neighborhood. All Guest Rooms are furnished Studio Apartments with... More
Nestled in downtown Seattle, the Hotel Max has the glamour and the gleam to keep your mind fixated on the most artistic Seattle hotel. GeneralThis hotel provides you with a conference table that... More
Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, Grand Hyatt Hotel, with its personalised service and comfortable accommodation makes you feel a pleasant one when you are in Seattle. GeneralCreated... More
Ideally located in the thriving Belltown district, the Hotel Andra is downtown Seattle's ultimate address for urban luxury. GeneralThis hotel provides 2 beautifully appointed rooms that can... More
Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, Hyatt At Olive 8 with its exceptional staff are prepared to meet your unique needs and ensure you enjoy a relaxing escape to Seattle for a truly... More
Whether in Seattle for business or for leisure, travellers find a convenient base in the ideally located accommodations of The Westin Seattle. After joining events at Washington State Convention... More
With central location, comfortable accommodations and hip, stylish and vibrant design, Hotel FIVE - A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality makes for an ideal base for travellers visiting lively Seattle,... More
Boasting picturesque views of Olympic Mountains and Elliot Bay, The Edgewater A Noble House Hotel makes for a suitable retreat for travellers looking for tranquil accommodations yet with easy... More