Cosmically renowned for its hip metropolitan culture, Seattle, WA is one of the hippest cities in the United States. The veins of this city pulse with as much modern culture as caffeine, being just as renowned for world-class architecture and arts as for its incomparable coffee culture. Seattle also carries a reputation for being one of the world’s leading business and commerce cities, most evident in the bustling downtown district. Downtown has its thumb on the pulse of nearly every significant aspect of the city’s life, from the hippest nightclubs and trendiest restaurants, to public markets and notable museums.
- Discover classical and contemporary artwork from far-flung locations at the Seattle Asian Art Museum, works by Munich-based artists at the Frye Museum, or comprehensive collections at the Seattle Art Museum.
- Explore the history of rock & roll at the iconic Experience Music Project building, enjoy in the view from the top of the rotating Space Needle, or flip through a book in the glass-fronted Central Library.
- While down town visit Pike Place Market, where you can find fresh seafood and produce in a warm and zany atmosphere, enjoy international cuisine, or treasure hunt for ceramics, flowers, and photographs.
If you are choosing to fly in to Seattle, WA, you will land the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport to the south of the city. The Link Light Rail and several shuttle buses are available to take you from the airport into the city. Otherwise, you can hire a car or a taxi from one of the terminal booths. Driving to Seattle’s downtown district may prove too trying for your patience, unless you packed plenty of extra especially for your trip. An alternative is to take one of the many buses that service the city, the most relevant route being MetroTransit.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
37 hotels in Downtown
Nestled in downtown Seattle, the Hotel Max has the glamour and the gleam to keep your mind fixated on the most artistic Seattle hotel. GeneralThis hotel provides you with a conference table that... More
Featuring an elegant decor and a warm hospitality, Sheraton Hotel welcomes you for an unforgettable vacation. GeneralWith 47 flexible meeting spaces totaling 69,000 square feet, there is a room... More
Blending contemporary style and West Coast vibe, Motif Seattle makes for a suitable urban base for business and leisure travellers in downtown Seattle. Tourists should not miss a tour at the... More
Centrally located in the heart of the hip Belltown neighborhood, Belltown Inn features NEW fully furnished studios with kitchenettes. This downtown location offers affordable nightly, weekly and... More
Boasting picturesque views of Olympic Mountains and Elliot Bay, The Edgewater A Noble House Hotel makes for a suitable retreat for travellers looking for tranquil accommodations yet with easy... More
Whether in Seattle, Washington for business or leisure, travellers find ideal base in the tasteful accommodations and downtown location of Roosevelt Hotel Seattle. This sophisticated hotel offers... More
Whether in Seattle for business or for leisure, travellers find a convenient base in the ideally located accommodations of The Westin Seattle. After joining events at Washington State Convention... More
Providing beautiful accommodation and meticulous service, Hotel Sorrento makes for the ideal choice of accommodation while visiting Seattle. GeneralHotel Sorrento also offers well-appointed... More
Hotel 1000 is steps from the waterfront along Elliott Bay, and conveniently centered between Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum, the business district and lively and historic Pioneer Square. ... More