Cosmically renowned for its hip metropolitan culture, Seattle, WA is one of the hippest cities in the United States. The veins of this city pulse with as much modern culture as caffeine, being just as renowned for world-class architecture and arts as for its incomparable coffee culture. Seattle also carries a reputation for being one of the world’s leading business and commerce cities, most evident in the bustling downtown district. Downtown has its thumb on the pulse of nearly every significant aspect of the city’s life, from the hippest nightclubs and trendiest restaurants, to public markets and notable museums.
- Discover classical and contemporary artwork from far-flung locations at the Seattle Asian Art Museum, works by Munich-based artists at the Frye Museum, or comprehensive collections at the Seattle Art Museum.
- Explore the history of rock & roll at the iconic Experience Music Project building, enjoy in the view from the top of the rotating Space Needle, or flip through a book in the glass-fronted Central Library.
- While down town visit Pike Place Market, where you can find fresh seafood and produce in a warm and zany atmosphere, enjoy international cuisine, or treasure hunt for ceramics, flowers, and photographs.
If you are choosing to fly in to Seattle, WA, you will land the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport to the south of the city. The Link Light Rail and several shuttle buses are available to take you from the airport into the city. Otherwise, you can hire a car or a taxi from one of the terminal booths. Driving to Seattle’s downtown district may prove too trying for your patience, unless you packed plenty of extra especially for your trip. An alternative is to take one of the many buses that service the city, the most relevant route being MetroTransit.
Cities in United States
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (163 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (201 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
37 hotels in Downtown
Blending contemporary style and West Coast vibe, Motif Seattle makes for a suitable urban base for business and leisure travellers in downtown Seattle. Tourists should not miss a tour at the... More
Centrally located in the heart of the hip Belltown neighborhood, Belltown Inn features NEW fully furnished studios with kitchenettes. This downtown location offers affordable nightly, weekly and... More
Nestled in the prestigious hotel district of Seattle, the Executive Hotel Pacific offers an intimate and charming refuge and makes your Seattle visit a memorable experience. GeneralThe hotel... More
Featuring remarkable facilities and extending warm hospitality, the Monaco Seattle, A Kimpton Hotel invites you to experience a successful business trip or a fun filled vacation, while you stay at... More
With central location, comfortable accommodations and hip, stylish and vibrant design, Hotel FIVE - A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality makes for an ideal base for travellers visiting lively Seattle,... More
Experience the diversity of cultural activities and natural beauty of Washington, feel extremely good at any one the comfortable accommodation and treat your self to the best service at the comfort... More
Hotel 1000 is steps from the waterfront along Elliott Bay, and conveniently centered between Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum, the business district and lively and historic Pioneer Square. ... More
Offering gracious hospitality at downtown Seattle, Alexis Seattle, a Kimpton Hotel presents richly decorated guestrooms and public spaces, showcasing the diversity and culture that are distinctive... More
Silver Cloud Inn Seattle - Lake Union offers great standard of lodging and modern services for travellers' convenience. This inn is within driving distance from shopping and entertainment venues.... More