Cosmically renowned for its hip metropolitan culture, Seattle, WA is one of the hippest cities in the United States. The veins of this city pulse with as much modern culture as caffeine, being just as renowned for world-class architecture and arts as for its incomparable coffee culture. Seattle also carries a reputation for being one of the world’s leading business and commerce cities, most evident in the bustling downtown district. Downtown has its thumb on the pulse of nearly every significant aspect of the city’s life, from the hippest nightclubs and trendiest restaurants, to public markets and notable museums.
- Discover classical and contemporary artwork from far-flung locations at the Seattle Asian Art Museum, works by Munich-based artists at the Frye Museum, or comprehensive collections at the Seattle Art Museum.
- Explore the history of rock & roll at the iconic Experience Music Project building, enjoy in the view from the top of the rotating Space Needle, or flip through a book in the glass-fronted Central Library.
- While down town visit Pike Place Market, where you can find fresh seafood and produce in a warm and zany atmosphere, enjoy international cuisine, or treasure hunt for ceramics, flowers, and photographs.
If you are choosing to fly in to Seattle, WA, you will land the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport to the south of the city. The Link Light Rail and several shuttle buses are available to take you from the airport into the city. Otherwise, you can hire a car or a taxi from one of the terminal booths. Driving to Seattle’s downtown district may prove too trying for your patience, unless you packed plenty of extra especially for your trip. An alternative is to take one of the many buses that service the city, the most relevant route being MetroTransit.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (317 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (160 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (193 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
37 hotels in Downtown
Blending contemporary style and West Coast vibe, Motif Seattle makes for a suitable urban base for business and leisure travellers in downtown Seattle. Tourists should not miss a tour at the... More
Centrally located in the heart of the hip Belltown neighborhood, Belltown Inn features NEW fully furnished studios with kitchenettes. This downtown location offers affordable nightly, weekly and... More
Whether in Seattle, Washington for business or leisure, travellers find ideal base in the tasteful accommodations and downtown location of Roosevelt Hotel Seattle. This sophisticated hotel offers... More
Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, Hyatt At Olive 8 with its exceptional staff are prepared to meet your unique needs and ensure you enjoy a relaxing escape to Seattle for a truly... More
Whether in Seattle for business or for leisure, travellers find a convenient base in the ideally located accommodations of The Westin Seattle. After joining events at Washington State Convention... More
Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, Grand Hyatt Hotel, with its personalised service and comfortable accommodation makes you feel a pleasant one when you are in Seattle. GeneralCreated... More
Boasting picturesque views of Olympic Mountains and Elliot Bay, The Edgewater A Noble House Hotel makes for a suitable retreat for travellers looking for tranquil accommodations yet with easy... More
Nestled in the prestigious hotel district of Seattle, the Executive Hotel Pacific offers an intimate and charming refuge and makes your Seattle visit a memorable experience. GeneralThe hotel... More
Experience impeccable service and the splendid Italian Renaissance architecture by staying at The Fairmont Olympic Hotel Seattle. GeneralThe Fairmont Olympic Hotel Seattle provides conference and... More