Discovery Park hotels
Discovery Park is the largest natural area park in Seattle, consisting of 534 acres of land. Managed by Seattle Parks and Recreation, Discovery Park encompasses the historic district of Fort Lawton, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The park is located within the Magnolia Bluff neighbourhood and offers amazing views of the Olympic and Cascade Mountain ranges. Aside from having forest groves, sand dunes, beaches, and sea cliffs, the park is also one of the best places in Seattle for spotting wildlife, particularly birds and marine animals.
- Go for an adventurous hike towards the westernmost tip of the park to reach the West Point Lighthouse, an 1881 structure listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Visit the Daybreak Star Cultural Centre, operated by Seattle’s United Indians of All Tribes organization, which hosts conferences, school programs and exhibitions of art works by Native American artists.
- Follow the Loop Trail, one of the most enjoyable walking trails within Seattle’s Discovery Park, which winds through the scenic forests and meadows of the park.
Discovery Park is located near West Government Way and is served by Seattle Metro Bus, which operates regular routes around the park. Visitors can catch the 33 bus heading toward Magnolia at 4th Avenue and Pike Street in downtown Seattle. The bus stops near the park's vicinity, which is only a few minutes' walk away. Visitors have the option of getting off at West Government Way and 36th Avenue, which is the closest stop to the park's entrance and Visitor Centre, or they can continue to the North Parking Lot of Discovery Park.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (195 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
143 hotels near Discovery Park
The Staybridge Suites® Seattle offers guests a home like stay near Downtown Seattle. Our all suite hotel is conveniently located off I 5 and Exit 169 and just minutes away from The University of... More
Hotel Deca, A Noble House Hotel is a stylish Art Deco haven offering boutique accommodations set four miles to the shopping hubs and galleries in downtown Seattle. While on holiday, tourists watch... More
MarQueen Hotel invites travellers to a traditional European-styled retreat set close to top attractions in lively Seattle. While on a holiday in this Washington city, tourists marvel at the... More
Seattle's newest Hotel is one block west of The Key Arena and The Space Needle, located in the Vibrant Queen Anne Neighborhood. All Guest Rooms are furnished Studio Apartments with... More
Centrally located in the heart of the hip Belltown neighborhood, Belltown Inn features NEW fully furnished studios with kitchenettes. This downtown location offers affordable nightly, weekly and... More
If you are planning for an ideal holiday in Seattle, the Four Points By Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center Hotel offers comfortable accommodation, convenient facilities and impeccable service to make... More
Offering contemporary accommodation blended with maximum comfort and charm, the Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Seattle is the perfect setting for those seeking a tranquil retreat. GeneralThis... More
800 Fairview Avenue North Map
Providing a welcoming sense of space and a graceful interior decor of understated elegance, the Residence Inn with its attentive hospitality will sure make you feel at home. GeneralIf you are... More
Boasting picturesque views of Olympic Mountains and Elliot Bay, The Edgewater A Noble House Hotel makes for a suitable retreat for travellers looking for tranquil accommodations yet with easy... More