Six Flags Over Texas hotels
Six Flags Over Texas
Frequenting holidaymakers to Arlington, Texas and locals alike agree there are few places in the city, not to mention in the Great State of Texas, better equipped for family fun than Six Flags Over Texas. Indeed, visitors of all ages will enjoy an afternoon spent braving the park’s thrilling rides or being entertained by this world-class destination’s famous Looney Tunes Dance Off and Heart of Texas shows. Included amongst this sprawling destination’s most adrenaline-pumping rides are lightning-fast roller coasters and tower drops. Even the youngest of visitors can enjoy thrills appropriate for their age at Six Flags Over Texas’s Boot Scootin’ ride, the Caddo Lake Barge, and Taz’s New York Adventure.
- Enjoy thrills aboard extreme roller coasters at Six Flags Over Texas, including Mr. Freeze, Shockman, and Superman: Tower of Power, the latter of which features unbelievable views of the Arlington skyline from harrowing heights.
- Attend the annual summer concert series at the park, which features performances by famous musicians and bands travelling to Arlington from all over the country.
- Visit Six Flags Over Texas during the month of October to attend Fright Fest, the park’s annual Halloween celebration featuring costumed characters and eerily decorated rides after dark.
Travellers arriving to Six Flags Over Texas by air should fly into Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, the park’s closest air travel facility. However, the airport is located approximately 19 kilometres outside the city limits, so visitors will need to either hire a rental car or catch a public taxicab to reach the park grounds. Six Flags Over Texas is conveniently located just off Interstate 30, one of the area’s major highways. Several local hotels offer trolley shuttles to the park for visiting tenets.
- Las Vegas hotels (171 hotels)
- New York hotels (305 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (150 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
101 hotels near Six Flags Over Texas
Offering comfortable accommodation and quality services, this property is the perfect base for you to reside whether you are in Arlington for business or pleasure. GeneralThe inn offers... More
Featuring amicable hospitality and excellent service, the Hyatt Place Dallas Arlington Hotel welcomes you for an entrancing experience. GeneralWhile away your free time by visiting the local... More
Experience the comfortable accommodation blended with a warm hospitality and unsurpassed service at the Sleep Inn Maingate Six Flags. GeneralGuests can avail the business services such as copy and... More
2001 East Copeland Map
Offering affordable accommodation and taking every effort to ensure guests pleasant stay, the Howard Johnson Express Inn Arlington at Ballpark is ideal for business and leisure travellers. ... More
Offering commitment to quality and exceptional service, the La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Arlington North offers warm hospitality to its guests. GeneralA meeting room with standard amenities that... More
Offering courteous service and hospitality, the Candlewood Suites Arlington assures utmost comfort and luxury for leisure travellers. GeneralThe well-equipped gymnasium at the Candlewood Suites... More
2451 E. RANDOL MILL ROAD Map
Whether you are on a relaxing holiday or travelling on business, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Arlington (Six Flags Area), offering pleasing accommodation and various facilities, is the... More
Featuring superb accommodations and service in a warm and friendly environment, the Sheraton Arlington Hotel offers a perfect stay for both business and leisure travellers. GeneralThe hotel also... More
2500 East Lamar Blvd Map
Fairfield Inn Arlington Near Six Flags is a perfect lodging option for travellers visiting Arlington on business or leisure. Art lovers cannot miss a visit to the Arlington Museum of Arts. A visit... More