Big-city fun and small-town charm come together to create an exciting holiday in Knoxville, Tennessee. Visitors can go wild at the Knoxville Zoo, mellow out on a heritage walk or dance the night away in the “Marble City”. From museums to cruises on the Volunteer Princess Yacht, this city is the place to vacation while visiting the southern United States.
- Knoxville Museum of Art
- Marble Springs State Historic Farmstead
- Blount Mansion
- See the Sunsphere, an 81 m (266 ft) high hexagonal steel truss structure, topped with a gold-coloured glass sphere that served as the symbol of the 1982 World's Fair
- Tour the Museum of East Tennessee History, including items owned by country music instruments and more
- Enjoy a carriage ride in Knoxville’s oldest planned cemetery, with artists, musicians and Civil War re-enactors on location
Knoxville has hot and humid summers; July temperatures average 87°F (31°C) and above. Winters are generally cool, with occasional snowfall and average highs of 45°F (7°C). Annual precipitation averages 48 inches (1,219 mm).
Getting There & Around
Flights arrive at the McGhee Tyson Airport. By car, interstates 40 and 75 connect Knoxville to locations such as Asheville, North Carolina, and Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Hired cars, taxis and public transport provided by Knoxville Area Transit (KAT) are available to reach accommodations and explore the city. The KAT provides many bus routes and is an affordable way to sightsee.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
111 hotels in Knoxville, US
Whether you are looking for perfect vacation spot in Knoxville, Tennessee, choose the Knoxville East Red Roof Inn & Suites, which offers you convenient location, contemporary amenities and a serene... More
9137 Cross Park Drive Map
Whether traveling for business or leisure, the Country Inn & Suites Cedar Bluff offers comfortable accommodation, friendly staff and serene environment required for a pleasurable stay. ... More
The most conveniently located hotel in downtown Knoxville and abundant with Southern Hospitality, Hilton Knoxville will allow you to feel comfortably at home, away from home. GeneralHold the... More
Knoxville Marriott Hotel is an ideal choice to enjoy high standard service and modern accommodation. This property is connected by covered walkway to the Knoxville Civic Auditorium and Coliseum.... More
Flaunting the charm of an inn, yet providing you with contemporary facilities and superior accommodation, the Clarion Inn Knoxville is a perfect lodging option from where you can explore the... More
Creating an ideal atmosphere for a relaxing stay, this attractive property is the right choice of accommodation, while visiting Knoxville. GeneralThe hotel comprises 5 well-appointed conference... More
Offering cosy accommodation and convenient facilities, the Days Inn Alcoa Knoxville Airport is a perfect place for both business and leisure travellers. GeneralConference facilities are available... More
Crowne Plaza Knoxville Downtown University Hotel features top-notch facilities and comfortable accommodations for holidaymakers and corporate travellers visiting this part of Knoxville. From the... More
Whether you are travelling for business or leisure, Hampton Inn Knoxville-West At Cedar Bluff offers modern facilities and comfortable accommodation. City attractions include Chilhowee Park, See... More