Big-city fun and small-town charm come together to create an exciting holiday in Knoxville, Tennessee. Visitors can go wild at the Knoxville Zoo, mellow out on a heritage walk or dance the night away in the “Marble City”. From museums to cruises on the Volunteer Princess Yacht, this city is the place to vacation while visiting the southern United States.
- Knoxville Museum of Art
- Marble Springs State Historic Farmstead
- Blount Mansion
- See the Sunsphere, an 81 m (266 ft) high hexagonal steel truss structure, topped with a gold-coloured glass sphere that served as the symbol of the 1982 World's Fair
- Tour the Museum of East Tennessee History, including items owned by country music instruments and more
- Enjoy a carriage ride in Knoxville’s oldest planned cemetery, with artists, musicians and Civil War re-enactors on location
Knoxville has hot and humid summers; July temperatures average 87°F (31°C) and above. Winters are generally cool, with occasional snowfall and average highs of 45°F (7°C). Annual precipitation averages 48 inches (1,219 mm).
Getting There & Around
Flights arrive at the McGhee Tyson Airport. By car, interstates 40 and 75 connect Knoxville to locations such as Asheville, North Carolina, and Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Hired cars, taxis and public transport provided by Knoxville Area Transit (KAT) are available to reach accommodations and explore the city. The KAT provides many bus routes and is an affordable way to sightsee.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Los Angeles hotels (119 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (195 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
111 hotels in Knoxville, Tennessee
9137 Cross Park Drive Map
Whether traveling for business or leisure, the Country Inn & Suites Cedar Bluff offers comfortable accommodation, friendly staff and serene environment required for a pleasurable stay. ... More
Whether you come to Anaheim for business or pleasure, Red Roof Inn Knoxville Central - Papermill Road offers a friendly atmosphere and makes your stay a pleasant one. GeneralRed Roof Inn Knoxville... More
Whether you are looking for perfect vacation spot in Knoxville, Tennessee, choose the Knoxville East Red Roof Inn & Suites, which offers you convenient location, contemporary amenities and a serene... More
Doubletree Hotel Oak Ridge offers comfortable accommodation, convenient facilities and cordial hospitality for an enjoyable vacation in Oak Ridge. It also boasts of a wide variety of modern... More
1109 White Avenue Map
Presenting comfortable accommodation as well as excellent service in a relaxed friendly atmosphere, the Four Points by Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House Hotel is an ideal spot for an enjoyable... More
Featuring an essence of convenience, the Sleep Inn Knoxville Central Ave is an appropriate choice for a memorable vacation. GeneralGuests can visit Chilhowee Park, Museum of Atomic Energy,... More
Creating an ideal atmosphere for a relaxing stay, this attractive property is the right choice of accommodation, while visiting Knoxville. GeneralThe hotel comprises 5 well-appointed conference... More
Offering an inviting accommodation and friendly customer service, the Econo Lodge Inn and Suites East Knoxville is an ideal place for business travellers and holidaymakers. GeneralThe Econo Lodge... More
Crowne Plaza Knoxville Downtown University Hotel features top-notch facilities and comfortable accommodations for holidaymakers and corporate travellers visiting this part of Knoxville. From the... More