University of Pennsylvania hotels
University of Pennsylvania
The University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA, is more than just an outstanding institution of learning, it is also one of the city's top points of interest since the campus contains numerous cultural attractions and hosts some of the area's most notable public events. The university's Rotunda is an alcohol-free multimedia venue where one may enjoy folk music concerts, emerging and established artists' exhibitions, indie and art house film screenings, and numerous other cultural events. The University of Pennsylvania also offers student drama performances at the Platt Student Performing Arts House and various exhibitions at the Institute of Contemporary Arts.
- Browse fascinating exhibits ranging from ancient Egyptian and Mayan artefacts to modern-day world culture pieces at the University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology in Philadelphia, PA.
- Admire multicultural artworks, handicrafts, and folk performance art projects at the Arthur Ross Gallery on the most celebrated university campus in Philadelphia, PA.
- Explore the beautiful Rose Garden, Japanese Overlook, and numerous other gardens and statuary as well as interactive exhibits like the Garden Railway at the breathtaking Morris Arboretum.
The Philadelphia International Airport is only thirteen kilometres from the University of Pennsylvania, and there are car rental agencies, taxis, buses and rail connections that provide ground transportation from the airport to the city centre. Long distance and commuter trains serve Philadelphia, PA, along with long distance bus services like Greyhound, Apex and several other carriers. Philly is very pedestrian-friendly, but there are SEPTA public bus, subway and commuter rail services for those who do not drive, and the PhillyCarShare program is a thrifty alternative to standard car rentals for visitors who only need short-term vehicle hire.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
154 hotels near University of Pennsylvania
4109 Walnut Street Map
Travellers looking for affordable self-catering units in the metropolis find ideal base at Homewood Suites By Hilton University City Hotel Philadelphia, PA. Visitors can stroll across University of... More
Being an ideal place in the city of Philadelphia, this inn offers a warm welcome, pleasant ambience and convenient facilities to make your stay a memorable one. GeneralFor business meetings,... More
Minutes away from numerous area attractions in Philadelphia, Sheraton University City Hotel offers elegant accommodation and modern facilities. GeneralFor meetings and specials events, the... More
Offering affordable full hotel service primarily for the business traveller, Club Quarters Philadelphia is the perfect place to stay within the city's busy business district. Many of Philadelphia's... More
Whether traveling for business or pleasure, guests can plan their vacation at Hotel Palomar Philadelphia, which offers excellent amenities, friendly staff and well appointed accommodation units.... More
Known for its ambience and luxury, the Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia offers an ideal accommodation spot in Philadelphia for all types of travellers. GeneralSonesta Hotel Philadelphia offers a... More
Loews Philadelphia Hotel invites business and leisure travellers to elegant accommodations situated in the heart of Philadelphia. Tourists at this skyscraper hotel in Pennsylvania should explore... More
Offering utmost comfort, warm hospitality and friendly atmosphere, Doubletree Hotel Philadelphia is the perfect base for you to reside whether you are in Philadelphia for business or pleasure. ... More
Located within one of America's most historic cities, Sofitel Philadelphia provides guests the ideal accommodations to experience the rich cultural and historical traditions of the city. Landmark... More