University of Pennsylvania hotels
University of Pennsylvania
The University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, PA, is more than just an outstanding institution of learning, it is also one of the city's top points of interest since the campus contains numerous cultural attractions and hosts some of the area's most notable public events. The university's Rotunda is an alcohol-free multimedia venue where one may enjoy folk music concerts, emerging and established artists' exhibitions, indie and art house film screenings, and numerous other cultural events. The University of Pennsylvania also offers student drama performances at the Platt Student Performing Arts House and various exhibitions at the Institute of Contemporary Arts.
- Browse fascinating exhibits ranging from ancient Egyptian and Mayan artefacts to modern-day world culture pieces at the University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology in Philadelphia, PA.
- Admire multicultural artworks, handicrafts, and folk performance art projects at the Arthur Ross Gallery on the most celebrated university campus in Philadelphia, PA.
- Explore the beautiful Rose Garden, Japanese Overlook, and numerous other gardens and statuary as well as interactive exhibits like the Garden Railway at the breathtaking Morris Arboretum.
The Philadelphia International Airport is only thirteen kilometres from the University of Pennsylvania, and there are car rental agencies, taxis, buses and rail connections that provide ground transportation from the airport to the city centre. Long distance and commuter trains serve Philadelphia, PA, along with long distance bus services like Greyhound, Apex and several other carriers. Philly is very pedestrian-friendly, but there are SEPTA public bus, subway and commuter rail services for those who do not drive, and the PhillyCarShare program is a thrifty alternative to standard car rentals for visitors who only need short-term vehicle hire.
Cities in United States
- Las Vegas hotels (173 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (162 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (201 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (109 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
158 hotels near University of Pennsylvania
4109 Walnut Street Map
Travellers looking for affordable self-catering units in the metropolis find ideal base at Homewood Suites By Hilton University City Hotel Philadelphia, PA. Visitors can stroll across University of... More
Minutes away from numerous area attractions in Philadelphia, Sheraton University City Hotel offers elegant accommodation and modern facilities. GeneralFor meetings and specials events, the... More
Being an ideal place in the city of Philadelphia, this inn offers a warm welcome, pleasant ambience and convenient facilities to make your stay a memorable one. GeneralFor business meetings,... More
Offering affordable full hotel service primarily for the business traveller, Club Quarters Philadelphia is the perfect place to stay within the city's busy business district. Many of Philadelphia's... More
Loews Philadelphia Hotel invites business and leisure travellers to elegant accommodations situated in the heart of Philadelphia. Tourists at this skyscraper hotel in Pennsylvania should explore... More
Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel offers excellent service and comfortable accommodation in a relaxing atmosphere to make your stay a pleasant one. GeneralIt has 20,000 square feet of meeting... More
Whether for a business stay or a pleasure getaway, the Windsor Suites Philadelphia with its friendly hospitality, modern conveniences and superior service will make your holiday a pleasant and... More
Offering utmost comfort, warm hospitality and friendly atmosphere, this stylish property is the perfect base for you to reside whether you are in Philadelphia for business or pleasure. GeneralThe... More
Located within one of America's most historic cities, Sofitel Philadelphia provides guests the ideal accommodations to experience the rich cultural and historical traditions of the city. Landmark... More