Old City hotels
The Philadelphia Old City is a historic neighbourhood near the Delaware River in Pennsylvania and was the first settlement in the town by the Quakers. The Historic District was added to the National Register in 1972. Visitors will enjoy shopping in the area with upscale boutiques and small stores; they can also view art-house films at the theatres in Old City. There is entertainment, dining, and other activities to interest people who visit this district in Philadelphia. With several hotels in the area, guests can stay and play right in the same area.
- Learn about the history of Philadelphia and the founding of the country by visiting the Betsy Ross House on Arch Street.
- See the Old City from a different vantage point with the Philadelphia Trolley Works and Carriage Company where you can ride in a carriage along the streets or take the trolley.
- Enjoy the atmosphere of Amada Restaurant and its authentic Spanish tapas for a lively dinner after a busy day around the Old City in Philadelphia.
Public transportation makes Old City easily accessible to visitors from other areas. The Septa Transport offers bus, train, and subway transport to this part of Philadelphia. The blue line subway will take you to Market Street with numerous buses stopping in the area all day. The Amtrak train also stops at 30th street station. If you prefer to hire a car, you will find several parking options, some of them providing discounts for visitors. If you are staying in one of the local hotels in Old City, you can even walk to where you need to go.
Vacationers exploring the historic city of Philadelphia find suitable base at the contemporary accommodations of Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District. This Pennsylvania hotel places holidaymakers... More
Featuring tastefully designed accommodations and elegant spaces in the historic Lafayette Building, Monaco Philadelphia A Kimpton Hotel makes for an ideal retreat in this side of Pennsylvania. This... More
Take in wonderful city views from a spacious and elegantly furnished guest room. Stay connected with WiFi at the oversized desk, or recline on the plush bed and watch the flat-screen TV. Additional... More
Greeted with a smile and reassurance from the hotel staff, guests are sure to enjoy a great stay at Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia. GeneralThe hotel features more than 17,000 square feet... More
100 North Christopher Columbus Blvd Map
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia E - Penns Landing invites travellers to comfortable accommodations set close to local hotspots in this Pennsylvania metropolitan. Guests at this Philadelphia hotel... More
Refine your search
- Arden Theatre Company hotels
- Fireman's Hall hotels
- National Museum of American Jewish History hotels
- Independence National Historical Park hotels
- Christ Church hotels
- Independence Hall hotels
- Liberty Bell Center hotels
- National Constitution Center hotels
- Marriott Center hotels
- Masonic Temple hotels
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts hotels
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts hotels