Valley Forge Casino Resort - Casino Towerhttp://www.hotelclub.com/hotels/United_States--PA/King_of_Prussia/Valley_Forge_Casino_Resort_-_Casino_Tower.h15525/
GeneralValley Forge Casino Resort - Casino Towerfeatures 24-hour business centre, Wi-Fi access in public areas and fully equipped conference rooms that can hold over 200 people. Added conveniences include airport transfer, car rental and shuttle service to area businesses. At the hotel, unwind in the outdoor pool, sauna, steam room and racquetball court.
LocationValley Forge Casino Resort is on First Avenue in King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania. Vacationers can tee off at Glenhardie Country Club or Pickering Valley Golf Club.
- 20 min drive to the International Airport (Philadelphia)
DiningAt Valley Forge Casino Resort King of Prussia, diners feast on breakfast buffet at Cafe Soleil, Italian fare at Blue Grotto and mouth-watering dishes at Chumley's. Unwind with drinks at Bar Blue and Ice Nightclub on site.
RoomsStandard conveniences in the 160 beautifully appointed rooms and suites include Wi-Fi access, separate sitting area, microwave oven, refrigerator, safe deposit box, individual climate control, iron/ironing board and coffeemaker.
Valley Forge Casino Resort - Casino Tower Rooms
- Traditional /w Free Wireless Internet
- One king or two queen beds. Triple sheeting, duvet and oversized pillows. Two multi-line phones, voice mail, in-room safe. Cable/satellite TV with premium channels. Video games (surcharge), pay movies, coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, iron/ironing board.
- Suites w/Free Wirless Internet
- One king or 1 queen bed. Triple sheeting, duvet and oversized pillows. Floors 1-6. 350-4000 sqaure feet. Spearate master bedroom and sitting area. Two person soaking tub in bathroom. Sitting room has loveseat, armchair and L-shaped desk with ergonomic chair. Three multi-line phones, voice mail, in-room safe, cable/satellite TV with premium TV. Two TVs, pay movies, video games (surcharge). Coffee/tea maker, hair dryer, iron/ironing board.
- Free parking
- Fitness Center
- Room service
- Business centre
- Conference facilities
- Free parking
- Handicapped rooms/facilities
Hotels recommended for you
Customers who viewed Valley Forge Casino Resort - Casino Tower also booked these hotels.
- Area served
- King of Prussia
- Nearby airports
- Philadelphia International Airport
- Area description
- Driving direction from the airport: From Airport Exit, turn right on Industrial Hwy and continue on Penrose Ave. Turn left on S 26th St and follow signs to take I-76 west. Take Exit 328 (W Dekalb Pike/Rte 202 north) and follow signs toward Mall Blvd. Bear right onto N Gulph Rd, then turn right on 1st Ave. The hotel is on the left.
- Meeting Info
- Over 15,000 square feet of space and 28 meeting rooms. Meeting rooms include ISDN lines, 2 walls equipped with moveable track white boards, fully adjustable ergonomic flex chairs, hard surface work tables with modesty panels, acoustically designed space. All non-smoking.
- The Valley Tavern
- With touches of classic old world decor combined with a new world warm and friendly atmosphere, the Valley Tavern is the perfect spot to grab a pint of one of the several beers on tap. Choose from one of their several comfort food dishes, such as Shepherd's Pie or Fish & Chips. Be sure to catch live music on select nights.
- Nosh Deli
- Open daily for breakfast and lunch, Nosh is the place to go for a quick bite on the go. With sandwiches piled high with delicious meats and cheeses, the oversized portions will be sure to satisfy your hunger.
- American Grill
- Freshly prepared burgers, cheese steaks, hot dogs, fries and a variety of domestic draft beers are just some of the great American favorites you will find at American Grill.
- Italian Market
- At this casual cafe-style Italian Market, you will find freshly prepared salads and pasta dishes, pizza, Stromboli, fresh focaccia and more. The market is open from breakfast until late night, welcoming diners throughout the day
- Asian Noodle
- One of the micro-restaurants located just off the casino floor, Asianoodle is the perfect place to go for a quick bite. Serving traditional Asian fare such as noodle soups, dim sum, sushi and wok dishes.
Terms and conditions
Extra charges may apply for children. Incidental charges, such as room service, are not included in the quoted rate.
The amenities and/or facilities may not be located at the hotel, but within a reasonable distance, and additional charges may apply for use.
Ratings and reviews for Valley Forge Casino Resort - Casino Tower
- All travelers (1) 3 / 5
- Couples (1) 3 / 5
- Hotel staff:
Our Last Minute R&R Getaway
My wife and I booked this hotel a few days ahead of our stay. After reading some of the reviews here, our expectations were pretty low. Most of what we read was accurate. The front desk is not always manned and when it is, by one person. The carpeting throughout needs cleaning or replacing. Now for the positive, all rooms come with refrigerator and microwave. When we checked into our room, we had neither. We returned to the front desk and told the agent. She apologized and upgraded us to a suite. Maybe it was because I told her at check-in, it was our anniversary. The suite was beautiful, with a separate bedroom, very spacious, clean and comfortable. Since we came for some alone time and rest, we got what we needed the most.
Hotel features (5 = best, 1 = worst):
- Hotel staff: