Yankee Stadium hotels
Located across the street from the original Yankees Stadium built in 1923, the new Yankees Stadium in the Bronx neighbourhood of New York City opened in time for the 2009 Major League Baseball season. The new home of the winners of 26 World Series Championships is designed to look similar to the original stadium and can seat 51,000 fans. The "Great Hall" concourse boasts retail space and is lined with 20 banners featuring great players, past and present. Built on almost 10 hectares of public parkland, owner George Steinbrenner petitioned for the new stadium to be built in the 1980s.
- The New York City Yankee Stadium is estimated to have cost $1.5 billion dollars to build and has been categorized as the most expensive baseball stadium ever built and features 63% more space than the original stadium.
- The New York Yankees Museum, which can be found on the lower level, is packed full of Yankees memorabilia, including a baseball signed by Babe Ruth.
- Among its many attractions, New York City's Babe Ruth Plaza, highlights the life of this famous Yankees player.
Ready to catch a ball game? Getting to Yankees Stadium in New York City is a breeze. Those that are planning on driving may take the Major Deegan Expressway to the stadium. The stadium is also easily accessible via public transportation. Visitors may take the 4 B or D trains on the city subway system, which offer stops at the 161st Street-Yankees Stadium station. The Metro North route offers a stop at the Yankees-East 153rd Street platform. Along with multiple bus lines, on games days, the "Yankee Clipper" ferry is another great way to travel.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (195 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
520 hotels near Yankee Stadium
1776 Eastchester Road Map
Explore the Bronx from the homelike comfort of the brand-new Residence Inn New York The Bronx at Metro Center Atrium. Situated in the East Bronx, were near such local attractions as Yankee Stadium,... More
Set conveniently within a bustling shopping complex near must-see local attractions, Hotel De Point Flushing makes for a fitting starting point for travellers in this side of New York. While in... More
Offering modern accommodations close to subway lines, Super 8 Bronx makes for a convenient base for travellers exploring this part of New York. Tourists at this cosy Bronx hotel can check out the... More
Offering comfortable accommodation and quality services, Howard Johnson Express Inn Bronx is an ideal place for a pleasant and enjoyable vacation. Families will appreciate the inn's proximity to... More
18-30 Whitestone Expy Map
Extended Stay America New York City Laguardia Airport Hotel IS DESIGNED ESPECIALLY FOR LONGER STAYS More
Offering superior accommodation as well as stunning blend of welcome, comfort and contemporary style, the Ramada Hotel Bronx is an ideal accommodation base for you to explore the vibrant city of... More
Our brand new ultramodern 168 Hyatt Place is built atop three-glass levels of world class retail shopping a variety of ethnic and American restaurants. A separate office condominiums tower and 43... More
Make your next visit to greater New York City a hassle-free trip! Choose the Ramada Flushing Queens, just three miles from LaGuardia Airport and 11 Miles from John F. Kennedy International Airport.... More
Exuding a classical simplicity that sits at ease with exclusive surroundings, New York LaGuardia Airport Marriott is the most comfortable accommodation choice for those who wants to visit East... More