World Financial Center hotels
World Financial Center
Across from one of the most recognizable locations in New York City and America, the World Trade Center, the World Financial Center is the bustling hub of business that helps to keep the United States economy moving. Seated on the edge of the Hudson River near the Nelson A. Rockefeller Park and the World Financial Center Ferry depot, the buildings house the headquarters of important companies like American Express and Merrill Lynch. Visitors on business can swing by the many adjacent attractions, like the World Trade Center Memorial and the Museum of Jewish Heritage, before heading back into downtown Manhattan.
- Offering considerably more than offices, the World Financial Center is a fantastic place to shop for gifts or souvenirs, especially at Brookfield Place, which houses many exciting retail shops.
- Enjoy the short but magical theatrical presentation of A Christmas Carol during the New York City holidays; all arts and events are free and can include musical or dramatic performances.
- Finish the day with a delicious and refreshing dinner at one of the many delectable eateries in the area, such as P.J. Clarke’s, a popular, family-friendly, casual dining restaurant on New York City’s waterfront.
Though it is common to hire a vehicle whilst on holiday, New York City offers visitors a superior system of getting around through its extensive public transportation system, which includes buses and underground trains. Taxis are also a popular choice, but they can be expensive depending on the distance taken. There are several local stations within a few steps of the World Financial Center, including the World Trade Center Station and the City Hall Station. The N, R, E, 2, and 3 trains all frequent this area, making it exceptionally simple to reach from anywhere in the five boroughs.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (322 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (200 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
540 hotels near World Financial Center
159 Grand Street Map
The Solita Soho Hotel An Ascend Collection Hotel offers comfortable accommodation and friendly services to the visitors of New York. It is within a short driving distance from Brooklyn Bridge, the... More
Surrounded by many boutiques, world-class art galleries, award-winning restaurants and New York nightlife, Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca provides an ideal setting for an enjoyable vacation. It... More
The Hampton Inn Manhattan-SoHo is located in Soho, one of New York's most popular neighbourhoods. Guests of the hotel are close to boutiques, upscale restaurants, galleries and museums. Some of the... More
Offering a combination of comfort and convenience, Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel provides an atmosphere of being at home, while away from home. This property is well connected with city... More
World Center Hotel New York offers unique atmosphere, warm hospitality and modern facilities. Visitors can explore the Empire State Building, which is a famous skyscraper, shop at the Fifth Avenue,... More
Welcome to the world's tallest Holiday Inn! Discover elegant luxury and beautiful city views when you stay at the Holiday Inn ® Manhattan – Financial District. Centered in the heart New York City,... More
The serene suites at Exchange Place Station are a true delight. With the Hudson river being the closest neighbor, the suites boast terrific views of Manhattan through the floor to ceiling windows. More
As the only hotel actually located on Wall Street, the Andaz Wall Street A Hyatt Hotel New York is ideal for business travellers and those in search of a Lower Manhattan travel experience. No more... More
Assuring quality amenities and exceptional service, the Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District offers a home away from home experience. GeneralThe business centre provides working... More