Wall Street hotels
Wall Street in New York City is undoubtedly the most famous financial district in the U.S. and possibly the entire world. Stretching from Broadway to South Street, this street is about eight blocks long and has been known to have the greatest financial markets in America and signifies most of the country’s economic interests. Wall Street is also famous for being home to the largest stock exchange in the world known as the New York Stock Exchange, as well as the New York Mercantile Exchange and the New York Board of Trade. The neighbourhood surrounding this financial mecca has been developed past its pecuniary roots, making this a great place to stroll and get to know the City That Never Sleeps.
- Walk along Stone Street for some interesting restaurants like Adrienne’s Pizza Bar, which blends down-home New York style pizza with the upscale surroundings.
- See landmark buildings such as Federal Hall, the Trump Building, and even the Bankers Trust Company Building—famous places (for better or for worse) of financial standing.
- Learn the proud tradition of the New York Police Department (NYPD) at the New York City Police Museum, which features the Junior Officers’ Discovery Zone where children can drive a black-and-white of their very own.
Travelling to Wall Street is easy for tourists as New York City has various transportation infrastructures that have been strategically developed to make it convenient for busy citizens. By ferry, Pier 11 serves as a terminal for commuter boats such as the New York Waterway. Since traffic is usually congested, commuting from the New York Subway on the IRT Lexington Avenue Line is the fastest way to travel. The AirTrain from JFK International Airport can connect any traveller to and from the busy downtown area of Manhattan.
Creating an ideal atmosphere for a relaxing stay, Club Quarters, Downtown is a good choice of accommodation, while visiting New York. The property's pleasant ambience and friendly service makes it... More
The Holiday Inn New York City Wall Street is located right in the heart of the world's most important financial district. The hotel offers convenient access to Battery Park, the neighbourhoods of... More
Offering contemporary services and amenities, Wyndham Garden Chinatown is a modern business-friendly hotel in the Big Apple. Situated in the heart of bustling Chinatown, the hotel is an ideal... More
320 Pearl Street Map
Free On The House hot breakfast, Wi-Fi
Assuring quality amenities and exceptional service, the Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District offers a home away from home experience. GeneralThe business centre provides working... More
Placed in the heart of the Downtown's World Trade Center, Millenium Hilton gives guests the opportunity to experience the sights, sounds, and an eclectic range of cultures and flavours of the New... More
World Center Hotel New York offers unique atmosphere, warm hospitality and modern facilities. Visitors can explore the Empire State Building, which is a famous skyscraper, shop at the Fifth Avenue,... More
Chic in the right way
Offering tasteful accommodations in a central location, Cosmopolitan Hotel Tribeca New York City makes for an ideal base for travellers looking to explore The City That Never Sleeps. This chic... More
W New York Downtown Hotel is a modern hotel that presents comfortable accommodation and quality services. This property also offers the state-of-the-art entertainment. Just 1 kilometre from the... More
Family overnighter in NYC
49-53 Ann Street Map
Save 10 % on your stay
Celebrate your style at Aloft Manhattan Downtown - Financial District, a hip new hotel where youll be close to corporate headquarters, Wall Street, and the World Trade Center. We offer easy-breezy... More
Refine your search
- National City Bank Building at 55 Wall Street hotels
- Museum of American Finance hotels
- 40 Wall Street hotels
- Federal Hall National Memorial hotels
- New York Stock Exchange hotels
- Chase Manhattan Plaza hotels
- 70 Pine Street hotels
- British Garden, Hanover Square hotels
- Financial District hotels
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York hotels
- Equitable Building hotels
- Lower Manhattan hotels