Wall Street hotels
Wall Street in New York City is undoubtedly the most famous financial district in the U.S. and possibly the entire world. Stretching from Broadway to South Street, this street is about eight blocks long and has been known to have the greatest financial markets in America and signifies most of the country’s economic interests. Wall Street is also famous for being home to the largest stock exchange in the world known as the New York Stock Exchange, as well as the New York Mercantile Exchange and the New York Board of Trade. The neighbourhood surrounding this financial mecca has been developed past its pecuniary roots, making this a great place to stroll and get to know the City That Never Sleeps.
- Walk along Stone Street for some interesting restaurants like Adrienne’s Pizza Bar, which blends down-home New York style pizza with the upscale surroundings.
- See landmark buildings such as Federal Hall, the Trump Building, and even the Bankers Trust Company Building—famous places (for better or for worse) of financial standing.
- Learn the proud tradition of the New York Police Department (NYPD) at the New York City Police Museum, which features the Junior Officers’ Discovery Zone where children can drive a black-and-white of their very own.
Travelling to Wall Street is easy for tourists as New York City has various transportation infrastructures that have been strategically developed to make it convenient for busy citizens. By ferry, Pier 11 serves as a terminal for commuter boats such as the New York Waterway. Since traffic is usually congested, commuting from the New York Subway on the IRT Lexington Avenue Line is the fastest way to travel. The AirTrain from JFK International Airport can connect any traveller to and from the busy downtown area of Manhattan.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (315 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (155 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (161 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (109 hotels)
- Boston hotels (73 hotels)
537 hotels near Wall Street
Offering contemporary services and amenities, Wyndham Garden Chinatown is a modern business-friendly hotel in the Big Apple. Situated in the heart of bustling Chinatown, the hotel is an ideal... More
Placed in one of most populous urban areas in the world, Eurostars Wall Street Hotel, a luxury boutique hotel in New York offers highly specialized products and services in pleasant atmosphere. The... More
Offering tasteful accommodations in a central location, Cosmopolitan Hotel Tribeca New York City makes for an ideal base for travellers looking to explore The City That Never Sleeps. This chic... More
Combining exceptional location and welcoming atmosphere, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown New York is an ideal place for a splendid vacation in New York. GeneralBEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport... More
Offering unsurpassed services and discriminating ambience, the Tribeca Grand Hotel New York welcomes you for an enticing holiday experience. GeneralThe hotel is in a dynamic downtown neighbourhood... More
Comfortable accommodation, friendly services and a relaxed atmosphere await guests at Conrad New York, a hotel located in the financial district of the city. Those visiting New York on business... More
Combining quality service and comfortable accommodation, Holiday Inn Express New York City Wall Street is convenient location for both leisure and business travellers. It is also within easy reach... More
8 Stone Street Map
Well located in the heart of Lower Manhattan, Doubletree Hotel New York City Financial District gives business and leisure travellers relaxed accommodations in the busy city. The hotel is just a... More
Creating an ideal atmosphere for a relaxing stay, Club Quarters, Downtown is a good choice of accommodation, while visiting New York. The property's pleasant ambience and friendly service makes it... More
170 Broadway Map
The Residence Inn by Marriott New York Manhattan World Trade Center is a brand new hotel that opened January 2015. Located directly on Broadway at Maiden Lane in the heart of New York Citys... More