Wall Street hotels
Wall Street in New York City is undoubtedly the most famous financial district in the U.S. and possibly the entire world. Stretching from Broadway to South Street, this street is about eight blocks long and has been known to have the greatest financial markets in America and signifies most of the country’s economic interests. Wall Street is also famous for being home to the largest stock exchange in the world known as the New York Stock Exchange, as well as the New York Mercantile Exchange and the New York Board of Trade. The neighbourhood surrounding this financial mecca has been developed past its pecuniary roots, making this a great place to stroll and get to know the City That Never Sleeps.
- Walk along Stone Street for some interesting restaurants like Adrienne’s Pizza Bar, which blends down-home New York style pizza with the upscale surroundings.
- See landmark buildings such as Federal Hall, the Trump Building, and even the Bankers Trust Company Building—famous places (for better or for worse) of financial standing.
- Learn the proud tradition of the New York Police Department (NYPD) at the New York City Police Museum, which features the Junior Officers’ Discovery Zone where children can drive a black-and-white of their very own.
Travelling to Wall Street is easy for tourists as New York City has various transportation infrastructures that have been strategically developed to make it convenient for busy citizens. By ferry, Pier 11 serves as a terminal for commuter boats such as the New York Waterway. Since traffic is usually congested, commuting from the New York Subway on the IRT Lexington Avenue Line is the fastest way to travel. The AirTrain from JFK International Airport can connect any traveller to and from the busy downtown area of Manhattan.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
- Boston hotels (74 hotels)
535 hotels near Wall Street
Welcome to the world's tallest Holiday Inn! Discover elegant luxury and beautiful city views when you stay at the Holiday Inn ® Manhattan – Financial District. Centered in the heart of New York... More
Combining quality service and comfortable accommodation, Holiday Inn Express New York City Wall Street is convenient location for both leisure and business travellers. It is also within easy reach... More
The Holiday Inn New York City Wall Street is located right in the heart of the world's most important financial district. The hotel offers convenient access to Battery Park, the neighbourhoods of... More
World Center Hotel New York offers unique atmosphere, warm hospitality and modern facilities. Visitors can explore the Empire State Building, which is a famous skyscraper, shop at the Fifth Avenue,... More
Combining exceptional location and welcoming atmosphere, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown New York is an ideal place for a splendid vacation in New York. GeneralBEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport... More
8 Stone Street Map
Well located in the heart of Lower Manhattan, Doubletree Hotel New York City Financial District gives business and leisure travellers relaxed accommodations in the busy city. The hotel is just a... More
As the only hotel actually located on Wall Street, the Andaz Wall Street A Hyatt Hotel New York is ideal for business travellers and those in search of a Lower Manhattan travel experience. No more... More
Located in New York's financial district, the Club Quarters World Trade Center offers comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travellers. Visitors have easy access to Wall Street, the... More
Assuring quality amenities and exceptional service, the Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District offers a home away from home experience. GeneralThe business centre provides working... More