University Club hotels
The University Club in New York City is a private social club that was founded in 1861 by a group of Yale University alumni and eventually established permanent Manhattan headquarters in 1899. The University Club is located in the Midtown section of Manhattan within a Mediterranean Italian-style building. Admission is by invitation only and formal attire is required to attend the prestigious club. The club features 97 overnight guest rooms, several athletic facilities, an art gallery, barbershop, and a library dedicated to literature and art. Your visit here will be a memorable experience
- Take a stroll down to Wall Street after visiting New York City’s University Club; Wall Street is a world-famous financial street known for its stock exchange and plethora of banking corporations.
- Check out one of the largest club libraries in the world located within the University Club – guests will have an opportunity to discover private artwork, and literature composed by legendary professors and artists.
- For those lucky enough to be invited to this New York City landmark, an unforgettable experience is sure to be had at one of the many banquet rooms located within the club.
The University Club is located in New York City’s Midtown Manhattan at 1 West 54th Street between 5th avenue and Avenue of Americas. Tourists will have plenty of options for transportation to the club. You can take a cab, catch the subway, or board the public bus for arrival at the club. MTA buses M1, M2, M4, M42, M3, and M101 can be taken to the Grand Central Station in Midtown Manhattan. Moreover, subway lines 4, 5, 6, and 7 all stop at the Grand Central terminal. Taxis are also readily available in Manhattan throughout the day and night.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
- Boston hotels (74 hotels)
546 hotels near University Club
1568 Broadway Map
With a passion for making every guest feel welcome, the Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square New York City offers luxurious accommodation and friendly services to ensure a relaxing stay in New... More
Cosmopolitan travellers looking for stylish spaces set close to Big Apple tourist destinations find suitable base at Park Central New York. Holidaymakers at this plush New York retreat never miss... More
The Hampton Inn Manhattan/Times Square South puts guests right in the heart of Times Square, one of the most exciting areas in the Big Apple. The hotel offers comfortable accommodations for... More
Surrounded by Broadway theatres, premier fashion houses, lively nightclubs, shopping and fine New York restaurant, Hilton Times Square is just the place to stay when visiting New York. Its fine... More
Easily accessible from New York's airports, Warwick Hotel New York offers friendly atmosphere and personalised services for both business and leisure travellers. The largest train station in the... More
With deluxe spaces and contemporary facilities strategically set in the heart of Times Square, Hilton Garden Inn New York/Times Square Central makes for a suitable base for travellers seeking to... More
Two Times Square, 714 Seventh Avenue Map
Towering 26 stories above Times Square, Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel is the perfect blend of luxury and location at the epicenter of American pop culture. GeneralThis property has 4... More
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square New York City is well designed for business or leisure guests. It is just a short walk to Carnegie Hall, one of the most famous venues in the United States for... More
Row NYC welcomes guests to experience an enjoyable vacation in the heart of the city that never sleeps. The hotel's location in Broadway's Theater District, places it just around the corner from 14... More