University Club hotels
The University Club in New York City is a private social club that was founded in 1861 by a group of Yale University alumni and eventually established permanent Manhattan headquarters in 1899. The University Club is located in the Midtown section of Manhattan within a Mediterranean Italian-style building. Admission is by invitation only and formal attire is required to attend the prestigious club. The club features 97 overnight guest rooms, several athletic facilities, an art gallery, barbershop, and a library dedicated to literature and art. Your visit here will be a memorable experience
- Take a stroll down to Wall Street after visiting New York City’s University Club; Wall Street is a world-famous financial street known for its stock exchange and plethora of banking corporations.
- Check out one of the largest club libraries in the world located within the University Club – guests will have an opportunity to discover private artwork, and literature composed by legendary professors and artists.
- For those lucky enough to be invited to this New York City landmark, an unforgettable experience is sure to be had at one of the many banquet rooms located within the club.
The University Club is located in New York City’s Midtown Manhattan at 1 West 54th Street between 5th avenue and Avenue of Americas. Tourists will have plenty of options for transportation to the club. You can take a cab, catch the subway, or board the public bus for arrival at the club. MTA buses M1, M2, M4, M42, M3, and M101 can be taken to the Grand Central Station in Midtown Manhattan. Moreover, subway lines 4, 5, 6, and 7 all stop at the Grand Central terminal. Taxis are also readily available in Manhattan throughout the day and night.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (195 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
546 hotels near University Club
Edison Hotel New York is a one-stop location for an entertaining as well as relaxing holiday. Visitors can stop by at Rockefeller Center, a complex of buildings that feature shops, restaurants,... More
Surrounded by Broadway theatres, premier fashion houses, lively nightclubs, shopping and fine New York restaurant, Hilton Times Square is just the place to stay when visiting New York. Its fine... More
Wellington Hotel New York invites travellers to tastefully appointed accommodations set in a historic property in the vibrant city of New York. Guests at this centrally located hotel can visit... More
1568 Broadway Map
With a passion for making every guest feel welcome, the Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square New York City offers luxurious accommodation and friendly services to ensure a relaxing stay in New... More
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North is an ideal place for business and leisure guests who are looking for quality accommodation with personalised services. New York skyscrapers such as Empire... More
Providing comfortable accommodations in a central location, Pod 51 Hotel makes for a suitable base for hip travellers on a budget looking to explore cosmopolitan New York City. This value-for-money... More
City Club Hotel New York offers personalised services, central location and friendly atmosphere for an enjoyable holiday. It is few blocks away from Grand Central Station, the largest train station... More
The Staybridge Suites Times Square - New York City Hotel offers personalised service and quality accommodation for its guests. This property provides convenient access to Penn Station Train... More
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square New York City is well designed for business or leisure guests. It is just a short walk to Carnegie Hall, one of the most famous venues in the United States for... More