Tudor City hotels
New York City's Tudor City buildings on the East Side of Manhattan boast an exciting history as the home of the city's first residential skyscrapers. Home to over 5,000 residents, the area is located adjacent to the United Nations Headquarters and offers an excellent view of the Empire State and Chrysler buildings. This residential area features a stunning array of amenities, including internal shops, restaurants, salons, and other special services. Stroll through this historic district to view the iconic Tudor City buildings, which have been featured in several films over the years, including Scarface, Taxi Driver, and Spider-Man.
- Take advantage of the excellent shopping on New York City's Fifth Avenue, located just a few blocks away from the Tudor City buildings; this famous area includes stores like Kate Spade, Levi's and Tiffany and Co.
- Explore the nearby United Nations Headquarters; tours are offered daily, and are guided by a knowledgeable staff member.
- Walk west on 42nd Street in New York City to reach Times Square, filled with restaurants, shops, and plenty of excellent photo opportunities.
One of the greatest amenities of New York City is not its excellent selection of restaurants or its impressive array of plays and musicals, but its efficient and simple public transportation system that includes bus, subway, and local ferry services. Tudor City is located next to the United Nations Headquarters, which is just a few blocks east of the Grand Central Station, with services to the area on trains 4, 5, 6 and 7. This station also provides routes to Queens, Brooklyn and the Bronx. Taxis are also readily available throughout the city.
Cities in United States
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (322 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (200 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
539 hotels near Tudor City
1033 Avenue of the Americas Map
Excellent accommodations, great services coupled with dedicated attention makes guests' stay a pleasurable experience at the Residence Inn By Marriott New York Manhattan Times Square. New York City... More
Featuring stylish accommodations in a central location, Best Western Premier Herald Square Hotel makes for an ideal urban retreat for travellers looking to explore cosmopolitan New York City. This... More
City Club Hotel New York offers personalised services, central location and friendly atmosphere for an enjoyable holiday. It is few blocks away from Grand Central Station, the largest train station... More
114 West 40th Street Map
Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan Times Square South provides an ideal blend of meeting, dining and recreational facilities. It is well designed to meet the business and personal travel... More
Wolcott Hotel New York offers quality accommodation and friendly hospitality to the visitors of New York. It is within walking distance to Rockefeller Center, home to Radio City Music Hall, the... More
Offering comfortable accommodation and quality services, this property is the perfect base for you to reside whether you are in New York City for business or pleasure. GeneralThe hotel offers... More
Vacationers exploring New York find convenient base in the sophisticated spaces of Hilton Garden Inn New York/Midtown Park Ave. This Midtown Manhattan hotel places visitors less than a mile from... More
Whether travelling in Big Apple for business or leisure, visitors find convenience and comfortable accommodations at the centrally located Hyatt Place New York Midtown South Hotel. After browsing... More
Offering modern conveniences and welcoming atmosphere, Hampton Inn Manhattan-35th St/Empire State Bldg offers allows travellers a convenient base while exploring the vibrant city of New York. While... More