Tudor City hotels
New York City's Tudor City buildings on the East Side of Manhattan boast an exciting history as the home of the city's first residential skyscrapers. Home to over 5,000 residents, the area is located adjacent to the United Nations Headquarters and offers an excellent view of the Empire State and Chrysler buildings. This residential area features a stunning array of amenities, including internal shops, restaurants, salons, and other special services. Stroll through this historic district to view the iconic Tudor City buildings, which have been featured in several films over the years, including Scarface, Taxi Driver, and Spider-Man.
- Take advantage of the excellent shopping on New York City's Fifth Avenue, located just a few blocks away from the Tudor City buildings; this famous area includes stores like Kate Spade, Levi's and Tiffany and Co.
- Explore the nearby United Nations Headquarters; tours are offered daily, and are guided by a knowledgeable staff member.
- Walk west on 42nd Street in New York City to reach Times Square, filled with restaurants, shops, and plenty of excellent photo opportunities.
One of the greatest amenities of New York City is not its excellent selection of restaurants or its impressive array of plays and musicals, but its efficient and simple public transportation system that includes bus, subway, and local ferry services. Tudor City is located next to the United Nations Headquarters, which is just a few blocks east of the Grand Central Station, with services to the area on trains 4, 5, 6 and 7. This station also provides routes to Queens, Brooklyn and the Bronx. Taxis are also readily available throughout the city.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
- Boston hotels (74 hotels)
540 hotels near Tudor City
Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th Street provides luxurious interiors complemented by pleasant atmosphere and enhanced with modern features and comforts for an enjoyable stay. Tourists can visit... More
Offering modern conveniences and welcoming atmosphere, Hampton Inn Manhattan-35th St/Empire State Bldg offers allows travellers a convenient base while exploring the vibrant city of New York. While... More
1033 Avenue of the Americas Map
Excellent accommodations, great services coupled with dedicated attention makes guests' stay a pleasurable experience at the Residence Inn By Marriott New York Manhattan Times Square. New York City... More
With deluxe spaces and contemporary facilities strategically set in the heart of Times Square, Hilton Garden Inn New York/Times Square Central makes for a suitable base for travellers seeking to... More
Travellers can experience the rich culture and heritage of New York City at Hotel Mela New York, which offers modern lodging along with convenient transit to the city attractions. Some of the... More
Pod 39 Hotel is a budget hotel that welcomes backpackers and holidaymakers to cosy accommodations with up-to-date amenities strategically set in the heart of Manhattan. Vacationers exploring this... More
Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Times Square provides an ideal blend of meeting, dining and recreational facilities. It is well designed to meet the business and personal travel needs.... More
A hotel registered in the National Register of Historic Places, Club Quarters Midtown New York provides personalised services for guests' comfort. Visitors can explore Rockefeller Center, which is... More
Providing comfortable accommodations in a central location, Pod 51 Hotel makes for a suitable base for hip travellers on a budget looking to explore cosmopolitan New York City. This value-for-money... More