Trinity Church hotels
The currently standing Trinity Church has been a cherished landmark to the people of New York City for over 150 years, but the original structure actually existed before there was a New York. The first Trinity was built in 1697, a humble structure that served as a school as well as a church for many decades, surviving one fire only to be destroyed by another in 1776, during the Revolutionary War. Today, this iconic structure is lovingly maintained as a celebrated place of worship on Wall Street, along with its annex, St Paul's Chapel, on Broadway.
- Admire the Neo-Gothic architecture and beautiful stained-glass windows of the 19th century Trinity Church, a treasured landmark of downtown Manhattan, New York City.
- Stroll the stately Trinity Churchyard, where some very famous people are buried, such as Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, inventor Robert Fulton, and New York City's mystery woman, “Charlotte Temple.”
- Enjoy an uplifting concert performed by the world-class Trinity Choir or a special classical performance by one of numerous renowned organists at Trinity Wall Street.
John F. Kennedy International Airport is 33 kilometres from Trinity Church via I-678, and the Staten Island Ferry serves the South Ferry Terminal in Lower Manhattan. Taxis, airport shuttles, and the Airtrain people mover are all good airport transportation options, and there are a few subway lines and public bus routes from which you can choose as well. Subway lines 1-6 and A and C are very handy for getting around Lower Manhattan. The church is easy to find, as it is located on the corner of two iconic New York City roadways: Wall Street and Broadway.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (322 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (200 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
538 hotels near Trinity Church
Welcome to the world's tallest Holiday Inn! Discover elegant luxury and beautiful city views when you stay at the Holiday Inn ® Manhattan – Financial District. Centered in the heart New York City,... More
Offering a combination of comfort and convenience, Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel provides an atmosphere of being at home, while away from home. This property is well connected with city... More
As the only hotel actually located on Wall Street, the Andaz Wall Street A Hyatt Hotel New York is ideal for business travellers and those in search of a Lower Manhattan travel experience. No more... More
Combining quality service and comfortable accommodation, Holiday Inn Express New York City Wall Street is convenient location for both leisure and business travellers. It is also within easy reach... More
The Holiday Inn New York City Wall Street is located right in the heart of the world's most important financial district. The hotel offers convenient access to Battery Park, the neighbourhoods of... More
Assuring quality amenities and exceptional service, the Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District offers a home away from home experience. GeneralThe business centre provides working... More
Placed in the heart of the Downtown's World Trade Center, Millenium Hilton gives guests the opportunity to experience the sights, sounds, and an eclectic range of cultures and flavours of the New... More
The Wall Street Inn New York has comfortable accommodation and friendly services for travellers in New York. It has a balance of recreational and business facilities for corporate and holiday... More
8 Stone Street Map
Well located in the heart of Lower Manhattan, Doubletree Hotel New York City Financial District gives business and leisure travellers relaxed accommodations in the busy city. The hotel is just a... More