Trinity Church hotels
The currently standing Trinity Church has been a cherished landmark to the people of New York City for over 150 years, but the original structure actually existed before there was a New York. The first Trinity was built in 1697, a humble structure that served as a school as well as a church for many decades, surviving one fire only to be destroyed by another in 1776, during the Revolutionary War. Today, this iconic structure is lovingly maintained as a celebrated place of worship on Wall Street, along with its annex, St Paul's Chapel, on Broadway.
- Admire the Neo-Gothic architecture and beautiful stained-glass windows of the 19th century Trinity Church, a treasured landmark of downtown Manhattan, New York City.
- Stroll the stately Trinity Churchyard, where some very famous people are buried, such as Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, inventor Robert Fulton, and New York City's mystery woman, “Charlotte Temple.”
- Enjoy an uplifting concert performed by the world-class Trinity Choir or a special classical performance by one of numerous renowned organists at Trinity Wall Street.
John F. Kennedy International Airport is 33 kilometres from Trinity Church via I-678, and the Staten Island Ferry serves the South Ferry Terminal in Lower Manhattan. Taxis, airport shuttles, and the Airtrain people mover are all good airport transportation options, and there are a few subway lines and public bus routes from which you can choose as well. Subway lines 1-6 and A and C are very handy for getting around Lower Manhattan. The church is easy to find, as it is located on the corner of two iconic New York City roadways: Wall Street and Broadway.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
537 hotels near Trinity Church
170 Broadway Map
Newly opened January 2015. Our building is a historic preservation most famously known for being in the heart of the Jewelry district circa 1903. Originally occupied by the American Gemstone of... More
World Center Hotel New York offers unique atmosphere, warm hospitality and modern facilities. Visitors can explore the Empire State Building, which is a famous skyscraper, shop at the Fifth Avenue,... More
Placed in one of most populous urban areas in the world, Eurostars Wall Street Hotel, a luxury boutique hotel in New York offers highly specialized products and services in pleasant atmosphere. The... More
Located in New York's financial district, the Club Quarters World Trade Center offers comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travellers. Visitors have easy access to Wall Street, the... More
Creating an ideal atmosphere for a relaxing stay, Club Quarters, Downtown is a good choice of accommodation, while visiting New York. The property's pleasant ambience and friendly service makes it... More
As the only hotel actually located on Wall Street, the Andaz Wall Street A Hyatt Hotel New York is ideal for business travellers and those in search of a Lower Manhattan travel experience. No more... More
Assuring quality amenities and exceptional service, the Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District offers a home away from home experience. GeneralThe business centre provides working... More
Offering a combination of comfort and convenience, Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel provides an atmosphere of being at home, while away from home. This property is well connected with city... More
Welcome to the world's tallest Holiday Inn! Discover elegant luxury and beautiful city views when you stay at the Holiday Inn ® Manhattan – Financial District. Centered in the heart of New York... More