Trinity Church hotels
The currently standing Trinity Church has been a cherished landmark to the people of New York City for over 150 years, but the original structure actually existed before there was a New York. The first Trinity was built in 1697, a humble structure that served as a school as well as a church for many decades, surviving one fire only to be destroyed by another in 1776, during the Revolutionary War. Today, this iconic structure is lovingly maintained as a celebrated place of worship on Wall Street, along with its annex, St Paul's Chapel, on Broadway.
- Admire the Neo-Gothic architecture and beautiful stained-glass windows of the 19th century Trinity Church, a treasured landmark of downtown Manhattan, New York City.
- Stroll the stately Trinity Churchyard, where some very famous people are buried, such as Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, inventor Robert Fulton, and New York City's mystery woman, “Charlotte Temple.”
- Enjoy an uplifting concert performed by the world-class Trinity Choir or a special classical performance by one of numerous renowned organists at Trinity Wall Street.
John F. Kennedy International Airport is 33 kilometres from Trinity Church via I-678, and the Staten Island Ferry serves the South Ferry Terminal in Lower Manhattan. Taxis, airport shuttles, and the Airtrain people mover are all good airport transportation options, and there are a few subway lines and public bus routes from which you can choose as well. Subway lines 1-6 and A and C are very handy for getting around Lower Manhattan. The church is easy to find, as it is located on the corner of two iconic New York City roadways: Wall Street and Broadway.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (315 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (155 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (161 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (109 hotels)
539 hotels near Trinity Church
Offering a combination of comfort and convenience, Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel provides an atmosphere of being at home, while away from home. This property is well connected with city... More
Placed in one of most populous urban areas in the world, Eurostars Wall Street Hotel, a luxury boutique hotel in New York offers highly specialized products and services in pleasant atmosphere. The... More
Combining exceptional location and welcoming atmosphere, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown New York is an ideal place for a splendid vacation in New York. GeneralBEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport... More
Offering tasteful accommodations in a central location, Cosmopolitan Hotel Tribeca New York City makes for an ideal base for travellers looking to explore The City That Never Sleeps. This chic... More
Comfortable accommodation, friendly services and a relaxed atmosphere await guests at Conrad New York, a hotel located in the financial district of the city. Those visiting New York on business... More
Offering unsurpassed services and discriminating ambience, the Tribeca Grand Hotel New York welcomes you for an enticing holiday experience. GeneralThe hotel is in a dynamic downtown neighbourhood... More
Combining quality service and comfortable accommodation, Holiday Inn Express New York City Wall Street is convenient location for both leisure and business travellers. It is also within easy reach... More
8 Stone Street Map
Well located in the heart of Lower Manhattan, Doubletree Hotel New York City Financial District gives business and leisure travellers relaxed accommodations in the busy city. The hotel is just a... More
Creating an ideal atmosphere for a relaxing stay, Club Quarters, Downtown is a good choice of accommodation, while visiting New York. The property's pleasant ambience and friendly service makes it... More
170 Broadway Map
The Residence Inn by Marriott New York Manhattan World Trade Center is a brand new hotel that opened January 2015. Located directly on Broadway at Maiden Lane in the heart of New York Citys... More