Tompkins Square Park hotels
Beautiful Tompkins Square Park is one of the most famous and must-visit destinations in New York City. The scenic park, which is approximately 42,000 metres square in shape, is bounded by Avenue A and St. Marks Place on the west, Avenue B on the east, East 10th Street on the north side and East 7th on its south side. Tompkins Square, an oasis from the hustle and bustle of New York City, is famously known for its festivals such as the outdoor French Film festival and Charlie Parker jazz festival.
- Attend musical concerts, parties, and festivals. Tompkins Square Park, in New York City, is home to music concerts and festivals such as the Howl festival, outdoor drag festival Wigstock, the Charlie Parker Festival, and French Film festival.
- Enjoy outdoor games such as handball, chess, basketball, and even rock climbing. There are even swing sets to relax on as you enjoy the ambient atmosphere.
- Treat yourself to a picnic at Tompkins Square Park, in New York City. These trees provide abundant shade, creating the perfect atmosphere for you to enjoy your meals or even read a novel.
There are many routes you can take to get to Tompkins Square Park. You can either decide to take a bus, a taxi, a motor scooter, or even get there by foot. Being at the heart of New York City it is easy to access the park. If you are coming from the airport a taxi will offer you the most comfort. If you have booked a room at any of the nearby hotels, accessing Tompkins Square Park by foot will give you the opportunity to take a charming walk and see many other popular sights along the way.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (195 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
538 hotels near Tompkins Square Park
Offering contemporary services and amenities, Wyndham Garden Chinatown is a modern business-friendly hotel in the Big Apple. Situated in the heart of bustling Chinatown, the hotel is an ideal... More
159 Grand Street Map
The Solita Soho Hotel An Ascend Collection Hotel offers comfortable accommodation and friendly services to the visitors of New York. It is within a short driving distance from Brooklyn Bridge, the... More
Boasting close proximity to Eldridge Street Synagogue, a place of worship for a Jewish congregation, Sohotel New York offers contemporary design blended with simple elegance for a comfortable stay.... More
The Marcel At Gramercy Hotel New York combines comfort, convenience and class through top-notch facilities, stylish spaces and quality services fit for savvy travellers in colourful New York. A... More
Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel New York welcomes guests to experience an enjoyable vacation in the heart of the City that Never Sleeps. Tourists can visit Brooklyn Bridge, the longest suspension... More
135 E. Houston Street Map
The GEM Hotel in SoHo is part of the Ascend Collection of hotels. It is located near many of the areas best shopping, dining and attractions. The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Times Square and... More
Holiday Inn Nyc - Lower East Side invites travellers to comfortable accommodations while in a corporate or leisure trip in the famous New York City. After attending to business matters, visitors at... More
Hotel On Rivington New York invites corporate and leisure travellers to posh accommodations with convenient services strategically set in the bustling centre of Lower East Side in New York. This... More
Blue Moon Hotel New York is an eight storey building, which is a perfect place for travellers to experience comfortable lodging. Just 2 kilometres from this hotel is Washington Arch, one of the... More