The Frick Collection hotels
The Frick Collection, located on New York City’s “Museum Mile,” is must-see for any art lover. Considered one of the best small art museums around, visitors come as much for the famous works by the old European masters as for the opulent Fifth Avenue mansion in which they are housed. The former residence of wealthy industrial tycoon Henry Clay Frick, the mansion was designed by Thomas Hastings and built in 1913 and opened as a public institution on December 16, 1935. Now visitors can view the valuable and extensive art collections and furnishings that Frick amassed.
- Tour the magnificent building that houses the Frick Collection in New York City, and view the masterpieces by world-famous artists including Rembrandt, Vermeer, Goya, Fragonard, Constable, and Renoir.
- After exploring the art galleries in the mansion, retire to the tranquil interior garden court and pool for a moment of respite from the bustle of New York City.
- Purchase tickets to attend a Sunday concert to listen to classical music and recitals in the lovely setting of the Frick Collection’s concert hall or listen for free in the courtyard
The Frick Collection is located in New York City’s Upper East Side, a short hop from Central Park just off Fifth Avenue. By public transportation, visitors can take the 4 or 6 subway and get off at 68th St.-Hunter College. Taxis are also a convenient and popular way of navigating the city. From the Frick Collection, it is an easy walk to the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the attractions in Central Park. The luxurious Fifth Avenue and Madison Avenue shops are just a short stroll away for those looking to spend some cash.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
544 hotels near The Frick Collection
Cosmopolitan travellers looking for stylish spaces set close to Big Apple tourist destinations find suitable base at Park Central New York. Holidaymakers at this plush New York retreat never miss... More
Hilton New York offers elegant accommodations conveniently located at the heart of New York near several tourists attractions. Patrons at this chic hotel can stroll around Times Square where... More
Easily accessible from New York's airports, Warwick Hotel New York offers friendly atmosphere and personalised services for both business and leisure travellers. The largest train station in the... More
Wellington Hotel New York invites travellers to tastefully appointed accommodations set in a historic property in the vibrant city of New York. Guests at this centrally located hotel can visit... More
Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel is situated in a convenient location between Central Park and Times Square in the center of Manhattan's Midtown business and entertainment district. Travelers... More
Experience the classical ambience and personalised services coupled with new-world comfort and convenience at Park Lane Hotel. Music lovers can visit the nearby Carnegie Hall, one of the most... More
The Jewel Facing Rockefeller Center Hotel New York is far from ordinary with a distinctive charm of its own. The hotel has an ultra modern architecture that caters to all kinds of contemporary... More
Being an oasis of tranquillity, Gardens NYC an Affinia hotel offers comfortable accommodation, friendly service and convenient facilities to ensure you a pleasant stay. GeneralAfter an exhausting... More
Club Quarters, Opposite Rockefeller Center is a hotel designed for corporate visitors that provides club like service in New York. Travelers can visit the Italian renaissance styled Carnegie Hall... More