The Frick Collection hotels
The Frick Collection, located on New York City’s “Museum Mile,” is must-see for any art lover. Considered one of the best small art museums around, visitors come as much for the famous works by the old European masters as for the opulent Fifth Avenue mansion in which they are housed. The former residence of wealthy industrial tycoon Henry Clay Frick, the mansion was designed by Thomas Hastings and built in 1913 and opened as a public institution on December 16, 1935. Now visitors can view the valuable and extensive art collections and furnishings that Frick amassed.
- Tour the magnificent building that houses the Frick Collection in New York City, and view the masterpieces by world-famous artists including Rembrandt, Vermeer, Goya, Fragonard, Constable, and Renoir.
- After exploring the art galleries in the mansion, retire to the tranquil interior garden court and pool for a moment of respite from the bustle of New York City.
- Purchase tickets to attend a Sunday concert to listen to classical music and recitals in the lovely setting of the Frick Collection’s concert hall or listen for free in the courtyard
The Frick Collection is located in New York City’s Upper East Side, a short hop from Central Park just off Fifth Avenue. By public transportation, visitors can take the 4 or 6 subway and get off at 68th St.-Hunter College. Taxis are also a convenient and popular way of navigating the city. From the Frick Collection, it is an easy walk to the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the attractions in Central Park. The luxurious Fifth Avenue and Madison Avenue shops are just a short stroll away for those looking to spend some cash.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (195 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
543 hotels near The Frick Collection
Wellington Hotel New York invites travellers to tastefully appointed accommodations set in a historic property in the vibrant city of New York. Guests at this centrally located hotel can visit... More
Easily accessible from New York's airports, Warwick Hotel New York offers friendly atmosphere and personalised services for both business and leisure travellers. The largest train station in the... More
Hilton New York offers elegant accommodations conveniently located at the heart of New York near several tourists attractions. Patrons at this chic hotel can stroll around Times Square where... More
The Moderne Hotel New York provides boutique style accommodations, steps from the city's most famous attractions. With only five guestrooms on each floor, the intimate setting is a respite from the... More
1717 Broadway Map
Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Central Park is the tallest hotel in New York, offering deluxe accommodations and contemporary facilities strategically set close to go-to places of... More
Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel is situated in a convenient location between Central Park and Times Square in the center of Manhattan's Midtown business and entertainment district. Travelers... More
Cosmopolitan travellers looking for stylish spaces set close to Big Apple tourist destinations find suitable base at Park Central New York. Holidaymakers at this plush New York retreat never miss... More
Set in the chic Theatre District of Manhattan, Ameritania at Times Square offers a contemporary haven for travellers visiting the Big Apple. While in New York,tourists should not miss the chance to... More
Offering comfortable accommodation and quality services, this property is the perfect base for you to reside whether you are in New York City for business or pleasure. GeneralThe hotel offers... More