The Cloisters hotels
A part of the amazing Metropolitan Museum of Art, in New York City, The Cloisters is a special museum and garden that is patterned after medieval Europe. The enclosed garden and the building are just as much a part of the art collection as the paintings and sculptures they house. There are about 3,000 different pieces of art at The Cloisters, all dating from the period of the 9th century to the 16th century. This unique Manhattan museum invites the visitor to take their time wandering around the collection and soaking up the atmosphere of the gardens.
- Enjoy delicious sandwiches and fabulous light snacks in New York City's warmer months — from April through October — in the scenic gardens of The Cloisters at the Trie Cafe.
- Take the interesting and informative audio tour, which includes in-depth interviews and pretty music, and is available in such languages as English, French, German, and Japanese.
- Schedule a guided tour whilst visiting New York City and get a special in-depth look at The Cloisters.
Getting around New York City isn't difficult by subway or bus. If travelling by subway to The Cloisters, take the A train to 190th street. You can then either walk for 10 minutes north on Margaret Corbin Drive or take the M4 bus for one stop. You can also take the M4 bus from Madison Avenue, but that will take longer than the subway. The Cloisters is located in Fort Tryon Park, so if you are driving, take the Henry Hudson Parkway North and then the Fort Tryon exit. You can only access this exit from the Northbound lane.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (317 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (160 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (193 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
512 hotels near The Cloisters
If you like to spend your holidays in New York City, then choose the Howard Johnson Inn Yankee Stadium that offers the comfort and privacy that anyone deserve and require for a vacation. ... More
Econo Lodge Fort Lee is your choice of a budget accommodation in the centre of the city close to major addresses and tourist attractions. It is near George Washington Bridge and The Cloister while... More
2117 Route 4 Eastbound Map
Presenting upscale hotel accommodation with gracious hospitality, the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Brid will set your stay to an unforgettable journey. GeneralThis... More
Offering convenience and comforts, the BEST WESTERN Fort Lee Hotel is an ideal place for leisure travellers. GeneralBusiness delegates can utilise the services offered by the on-site business... More
Featuring warm, courteous and professional services, the Holiday Inn of Fort Lee is the right place for you to stay, whether you are in the city for pleasure or business trip. GeneralThis hotel... More
Conveniently set in the heart of Bronx city near local points of interests, the simply appointed accommodations of Rodeway Inn Bronx Zoo makes for an ideal retreat for corporate and leisure... More
The Days Inn Bronx Yankee Stadium provides accommodation for travellers in Bronx, a few miles from Manhattan, and few blocks from Yankee Stadium. GeneralThe Days Inn Bronx Yankee Stadium has... More
Skyview Motel Fort Lee provides ideal accommodations for those on business or leisure trips to both New Jersey and New York. Popular destinations such as Palisades Interstate Park, the Aviation... More
Offering modern accommodations close to subway lines, Super 8 Bronx makes for a convenient base for travellers exploring this part of New York. Tourists at this cosy Bronx hotel can check out the... More