Statue of Liberty hotels
Statue of Liberty
Presented to the United States by the French government in 1884, the Statue of Liberty has a smaller twin sister in Paris. “Lady Liberty,” as she’s often called, holds the Declaration of Independence in her left hand, and a torch symbolizing enlightenment in her right. Towering above Liberty Island in New York City Harbour, The Statue of Liberty has greeted countless immigrants who have come to New York’s shores seeking the American Dream. Fittingly, she has become a symbol of the democratic ideals of the United States. Liberty Island is a must-see on any trip to New York City.
- Sign the kids up for the National Park Service’s Junior Ranger Program, through which they will work as a team collecting symbols of freedom on a scavenger hunt.
- Climb to the Statue of Liberty’s crown and torch. To climb from the base of the statue to the crown, visitors will walk up154 stairs. However, most visitors will find the exertion worth-while, as a panoramic view of New York City awaits.
- Take an audio tour of the Statue of Liberty and Liberty Island. The adult tour is offered in nine languages, the children’s version in 5.
Take the ferry from New York City’s Battery Park to Liberty Island. New York’s public transportation system is very good; so many travellers will choose to get around the city by subway or bus, rather than attempting to navigate the city traffic. Allow five to six hours for a trip to and from Liberty Island, as the Statue of Liberty is very busy on the weekends and the wait can be over an hour for the ferry. To avoid sitting around in unnecessary queuing, plan to take the first ferry of a weekday.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
538 hotels near Statue of Liberty
Combining quality service and comfortable accommodation, Holiday Inn Express New York City Wall Street is convenient location for both leisure and business travellers. It is also within easy reach... More
The Holiday Inn New York City Wall Street is located right in the heart of the world's most important financial district. The hotel offers convenient access to Battery Park, the neighbourhoods of... More
Placed in one of most populous urban areas in the world, Eurostars Wall Street Hotel, a luxury boutique hotel in New York offers highly specialized products and services in pleasant atmosphere. The... More
Combining exceptional location and welcoming atmosphere, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown New York is an ideal place for a splendid vacation in New York. GeneralBEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport... More
World Center Hotel New York offers unique atmosphere, warm hospitality and modern facilities. Visitors can explore the Empire State Building, which is a famous skyscraper, shop at the Fifth Avenue,... More
170 Broadway Map
Newly opened January 2015. Our building is a historic preservation most famously known for being in the heart of the Jewelry district circa 1903. Originally occupied by the American Gemstone of... More
Welcome to the world's tallest Holiday Inn! Discover elegant luxury and beautiful city views when you stay at the Holiday Inn ® Manhattan – Financial District. Centered in the heart of New York... More
Creating an ideal atmosphere for a relaxing stay, Club Quarters, Downtown is a good choice of accommodation, while visiting New York. The property's pleasant ambience and friendly service makes it... More
8 Stone Street Map
Well located in the heart of Lower Manhattan, Doubletree Hotel New York City Financial District gives business and leisure travellers relaxed accommodations in the busy city. The hotel is just a... More