Sony Building hotels
After its purchase from AT&T in 1992, New York City's Sony Building has become a major tourist attraction. Its notable Chippendale-style roof pediment and "glass house" interior design help make it stand out amongst other buildings in the area. The Sony Building features an interactive museum of Sony technology, tours for local school groups and guests on holiday, and an on-site cafe. In addition, guests can enjoy a variety of activities, including building music playlists, creating unique movie previews, or watching a short film in the tower's amazing 73-seat theatre.
- Visit the Sony Wonder Technology Lab, located in New York City's Sony Building, to enjoy interactive games and exhibits on technology and Sony products.
- Take a break from the tours at the tower's Atrium for a good cup of coffee before continuing the visit, or exploring other top attractions along Madison Avenue.
- Shop at New York City's Sony Store for a great selection of music, stereos, computers, digital cameras, and the chance to test drive the newest PlayStation video game technology.
The Sony Building is located on Madison Avenue, between East 55th and East 56th Streets. The building itself is located only a short walk from many major hotels, and is also just a few blocks from the Museum of Modern Art. Guests choosing to take the New York City subway service should board the E or M train to 5th Avenue and 53rd Street. From there, the Sony Building is a 3-block walk away. Bus number 4-6 can provide transport to 59th Street. From Grand Central Station, the Sony Building is accessible via the route to Madison Avenue.
- Las Vegas hotels (172 hotels)
- New York hotels (315 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (155 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (161 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (109 hotels)
547 hotels near Sony Building
Edison Hotel New York is a one-stop location for an entertaining as well as relaxing holiday. Visitors can stop by at Rockefeller Center, a complex of buildings that feature shops, restaurants,... More
Cosmopolitan travellers looking for stylish spaces set close to Big Apple tourist destinations find suitable base at Park Central New York. Holidaymakers at this plush New York retreat never miss... More
Wellington Hotel New York invites travellers to tastefully appointed accommodations set in a historic property in the vibrant city of New York. Guests at this centrally located hotel can visit... More
Featuring stylish accommodations in a central location, Best Western Premier Herald Square Hotel makes for an ideal urban retreat for travellers looking to explore cosmopolitan New York City. This... More
Row NYC welcomes guests to experience an enjoyable vacation in the heart of the city that never sleeps. The hotel's location in Broadway's Theater District, places it just around the corner from 14... More
Holiday Inn New York City Midtown 57th St. welcomes travellers to value-for-money accommodations in a quiet district of the Big Apple. Tourists spend leisure studying the displays at The Museum of... More
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square New York City is well designed for business or leisure guests. It is just a short walk to Carnegie Hall, one of the most famous venues in the United States for... More
Surrounded by Broadway theatres, premier fashion houses, lively nightclubs, shopping and fine New York restaurant, Hilton Times Square is just the place to stay when visiting New York. Its fine... More
1568 Broadway Map
With a passion for making every guest feel welcome, the Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square New York City offers luxurious accommodation and friendly services to ensure a relaxing stay in New... More