Saks Fifth Avenue hotels
Saks Fifth Avenue
Saks Fifth Avenue is an upmarket specialty store located in the Midtown Manhattan area of New York City. It was originally founded by Andrew Saks in the late 19th century, making it one of the oldest stores in The Big Apple. The luxury clothing store quickly became popular and started to expand to other locations in Manhattan. Now the Saks Fifth Avenue brand is synonymous with upscale shopping and offers locations all over the world. Dedicated shoppers will almost certainly make Saks a part of any trip to New York City.
- Stroll down 5th Avenue in Manhattan and you can stop at Saks Fifth Avenue, as well as several other upmarket shops that make up the best shopping area in The Big Apple.
- Visit New York City during the Christmas season to enjoy the beautiful lights and decorations at Saks Fifth Avenue, as well as to enjoy sales on some of the hottest designer items.
- Climb to the sixth floor and check out the massive selection of men’s and women’s shoes that feature the newest and trendiest brand names in the world.
New York City is known to have some of the best public transportation in the country, so it is easy to get to Saks Fifth Avenue from just about anywhere in the city. Those taking the subway have a number of options for stations that are within walking distance, including the 5th Avenue or Rockefeller Centre stations. New York City is a great town for pedestrians and there is no better place to take a stroll than Midtown Manhattan, where you can enjoy the spectacular skyscrapers as well as the many shopping and restaurant options.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
545 hotels near Saks Fifth Avenue
1568 Broadway Map
With a passion for making every guest feel welcome, the Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square New York City offers luxurious accommodation and friendly services to ensure a relaxing stay in New... More
The Staybridge Suites Times Square - New York City Hotel offers personalised service and quality accommodation for its guests. This property provides convenient access to Penn Station Train... More
Comfort Inn Times Square West is suitably located for leisure travellers just a few minutes walk from world-famous New York City attractions. This hotel is just a kilometre away from Madison Square... More
Cosmopolitan travellers looking for stylish spaces set close to Big Apple tourist destinations find suitable base at Park Central New York. Holidaymakers at this plush New York retreat never miss... More
Comfort Inn Theater District New York is an ideal lodging option for travellers on business or leisure stays. Guests can plan a trip to visit the places of interest namely Museum Of Modern Art that... More
Surrounded by Broadway theatres, premier fashion houses, lively nightclubs, shopping and fine New York restaurant, Hilton Times Square is just the place to stay when visiting New York. Its fine... More
Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th Street provides luxurious interiors complemented by pleasant atmosphere and enhanced with modern features and comforts for an enjoyable stay. Tourists can visit... More
Crowne Plaza Hotel Times Square Manhattan offers an ideal blend of modern meeting and recreational facilities to its visitors. Tourists can enjoy theatrical performances at the nearby Broadway... More
312 West 37th Street Map
Homewood Suites by Hilton New York/Midtown Manhattan Times Square-South, NY makes for an ideal starting point for travellers exploring this bustling United States city with ease. Apart from... More