Saks Fifth Avenue hotels
Saks Fifth Avenue
Saks Fifth Avenue is an upmarket specialty store located in the Midtown Manhattan area of New York City. It was originally founded by Andrew Saks in the late 19th century, making it one of the oldest stores in The Big Apple. The luxury clothing store quickly became popular and started to expand to other locations in Manhattan. Now the Saks Fifth Avenue brand is synonymous with upscale shopping and offers locations all over the world. Dedicated shoppers will almost certainly make Saks a part of any trip to New York City.
- Stroll down 5th Avenue in Manhattan and you can stop at Saks Fifth Avenue, as well as several other upmarket shops that make up the best shopping area in The Big Apple.
- Visit New York City during the Christmas season to enjoy the beautiful lights and decorations at Saks Fifth Avenue, as well as to enjoy sales on some of the hottest designer items.
- Climb to the sixth floor and check out the massive selection of men’s and women’s shoes that feature the newest and trendiest brand names in the world.
New York City is known to have some of the best public transportation in the country, so it is easy to get to Saks Fifth Avenue from just about anywhere in the city. Those taking the subway have a number of options for stations that are within walking distance, including the 5th Avenue or Rockefeller Centre stations. New York City is a great town for pedestrians and there is no better place to take a stroll than Midtown Manhattan, where you can enjoy the spectacular skyscrapers as well as the many shopping and restaurant options.
- Las Vegas hotels (171 hotels)
- New York hotels (316 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (155 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (109 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (109 hotels)
546 hotels near Saks Fifth Avenue
Edison Hotel New York is a one-stop location for an entertaining as well as relaxing holiday. Visitors can stop by at Rockefeller Center, a complex of buildings that feature shops, restaurants,... More
Cosmopolitan travellers looking for stylish spaces set close to Big Apple tourist destinations find suitable base at Park Central New York. Holidaymakers at this plush New York retreat never miss... More
Wellington Hotel New York invites travellers to tastefully appointed accommodations set in a historic property in the vibrant city of New York. Guests at this centrally located hotel can visit... More
Featuring stylish accommodations in a central location, Best Western Premier Herald Square Hotel makes for an ideal urban retreat for travellers looking to explore cosmopolitan New York City. This... More
Row NYC welcomes guests to experience an enjoyable vacation in the heart of the city that never sleeps. The hotel's location in Broadway's Theater District, places it just around the corner from 14... More
341 West 36th Street Map
Whether in cosmopolitan New York City for business or leisure, travellers find suitable retreat at the tasteful accommodations and central location of Doubletree By Hilton Hotel New York Times... More
Holiday Inn New York City Midtown 57th St. welcomes travellers to value-for-money accommodations in a quiet district of the Big Apple. Tourists spend leisure studying the displays at The Museum of... More
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square New York City is well designed for business or leisure guests. It is just a short walk to Carnegie Hall, one of the most famous venues in the United States for... More
1568 Broadway Map
With a passion for making every guest feel welcome, the Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square New York City offers luxurious accommodation and friendly services to ensure a relaxing stay in New... More