Saks Fifth Avenue hotels
Saks Fifth Avenue
Saks Fifth Avenue is an upmarket specialty store located in the Midtown Manhattan area of New York City. It was originally founded by Andrew Saks in the late 19th century, making it one of the oldest stores in The Big Apple. The luxury clothing store quickly became popular and started to expand to other locations in Manhattan. Now the Saks Fifth Avenue brand is synonymous with upscale shopping and offers locations all over the world. Dedicated shoppers will almost certainly make Saks a part of any trip to New York City.
- Stroll down 5th Avenue in Manhattan and you can stop at Saks Fifth Avenue, as well as several other upmarket shops that make up the best shopping area in The Big Apple.
- Visit New York City during the Christmas season to enjoy the beautiful lights and decorations at Saks Fifth Avenue, as well as to enjoy sales on some of the hottest designer items.
- Climb to the sixth floor and check out the massive selection of men’s and women’s shoes that feature the newest and trendiest brand names in the world.
New York City is known to have some of the best public transportation in the country, so it is easy to get to Saks Fifth Avenue from just about anywhere in the city. Those taking the subway have a number of options for stations that are within walking distance, including the 5th Avenue or Rockefeller Centre stations. New York City is a great town for pedestrians and there is no better place to take a stroll than Midtown Manhattan, where you can enjoy the spectacular skyscrapers as well as the many shopping and restaurant options.
Cities in United States
- Las Vegas hotels (173 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (162 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (201 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Washington DC hotels (109 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
530 hotels near Saks Fifth Avenue
Surrounded by Broadway theatres, premier fashion houses, lively nightclubs, shopping and fine New York restaurant, Hilton Times Square is just the place to stay when visiting New York. Its fine... More
1568 Broadway Map
With a passion for making every guest feel welcome, the Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square New York City offers luxurious accommodation and friendly services to ensure a relaxing stay in New... More
Wellington Hotel New York invites travellers to tastefully appointed accommodations set in a historic property in the vibrant city of New York. Guests at this centrally located hotel can visit... More
Hilton New York offers elegant accommodations conveniently located at the heart of New York near several tourists attractions. Patrons at this chic hotel can stroll around Times Square where... More
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square New York City is well designed for business or leisure guests. It is just a short walk to Carnegie Hall, one of the most famous venues in the United States for... More
Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th Street provides luxurious interiors complemented by pleasant atmosphere and enhanced with modern features and comforts for an enjoyable stay. Tourists can visit... More
Element New York Times Square West Hotel offers welcoming atmosphere, comfortable accommodation and quality service. This property provides business centre, Internet access, faxing and photocopying... More
Offering modern conveniences and welcoming atmosphere, Hampton Inn Manhattan-35th St/Empire State Bldg offers allows travellers a convenient base while exploring the vibrant city of New York. While... More
City Club Hotel New York offers personalised services, central location and friendly atmosphere for an enjoyable holiday. It is few blocks away from Grand Central Station, the largest train station... More