Saks Fifth Avenue hotels
Saks Fifth Avenue
Saks Fifth Avenue is an upmarket specialty store located in the Midtown Manhattan area of New York City. It was originally founded by Andrew Saks in the late 19th century, making it one of the oldest stores in The Big Apple. The luxury clothing store quickly became popular and started to expand to other locations in Manhattan. Now the Saks Fifth Avenue brand is synonymous with upscale shopping and offers locations all over the world. Dedicated shoppers will almost certainly make Saks a part of any trip to New York City.
- Stroll down 5th Avenue in Manhattan and you can stop at Saks Fifth Avenue, as well as several other upmarket shops that make up the best shopping area in The Big Apple.
- Visit New York City during the Christmas season to enjoy the beautiful lights and decorations at Saks Fifth Avenue, as well as to enjoy sales on some of the hottest designer items.
- Climb to the sixth floor and check out the massive selection of men’s and women’s shoes that feature the newest and trendiest brand names in the world.
New York City is known to have some of the best public transportation in the country, so it is easy to get to Saks Fifth Avenue from just about anywhere in the city. Those taking the subway have a number of options for stations that are within walking distance, including the 5th Avenue or Rockefeller Centre stations. New York City is a great town for pedestrians and there is no better place to take a stroll than Midtown Manhattan, where you can enjoy the spectacular skyscrapers as well as the many shopping and restaurant options.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (195 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
544 hotels near Saks Fifth Avenue
Wellington Hotel New York invites travellers to tastefully appointed accommodations set in a historic property in the vibrant city of New York. Guests at this centrally located hotel can visit... More
Surrounded by Broadway theatres, premier fashion houses, lively nightclubs, shopping and fine New York restaurant, Hilton Times Square is just the place to stay when visiting New York. Its fine... More
Edison Hotel New York is a one-stop location for an entertaining as well as relaxing holiday. Visitors can stop by at Rockefeller Center, a complex of buildings that feature shops, restaurants,... More
312 West 37th Street Map
Whether you''''re here on business or vacation, you''''ll find all the comforts of home in a great location at the Homewood Suites by Hilton New York/Midtown Manhattan Times Square-South, NY,... More
City Club Hotel New York offers personalised services, central location and friendly atmosphere for an enjoyable holiday. It is few blocks away from Grand Central Station, the largest train station... More
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North is an ideal place for business and leisure guests who are looking for quality accommodation with personalised services. New York skyscrapers such as Empire... More
The Staybridge Suites Times Square - New York City Hotel offers personalised service and quality accommodation for its guests. This property provides convenient access to Penn Station Train... More
1568 Broadway Map
With a passion for making every guest feel welcome, the Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square New York City offers luxurious accommodation and friendly services to ensure a relaxing stay in New... More
Four Points By Sheraton Midtown Times Square Hotel is a good blend of comfort and quality service. The hotel's location near Broadway Theater District, places it just around the corner from 22... More