Originally constructed in Philadelphia in 1917, the Roseland Ballroom moved to New York City in 1919. In 1956, the building was torn down and moved to West 52nd street. Today, the Ballroom is one of New York City's most popular venues, hosting such entertainers as Madonna, Phil Collins, and Nirvana. Roseland seats roughly 3,500 comfortably, making it a great place to see a show. The popular ballroom is also located a short distance from some of the city's most popular restaurants, bars, and nightclubs. Additionally, there is parking available near the building.
- Enjoy an evening watching the best artists in the world perform at New York City's Roseland Ballroom, which has recently hosted such incredible acts as Sting, Beyonce, and The Cars.
- Treat yourself to a pre-concert meal at the nearby 21 Club, which serves some of the best food in New York City.
- Take advantage of the many photo opportunities afforded by the Roseland Ballroom’s immediate surroundings—towering cityscapes, and a frequenting patronage that includes some of the world’s most famous celebrities.
New York City features some of the best public transportation options in the word. Those who prefer to travel by cab can hail one of several thousand taxis that service the city. Since the Roseland Ballroom is such a popular destination, cab drivers are constantly serving the area. Additionally, New York City features one of the best subways in the United States that offers several stations near Roseland. Driving is also an option, though the city traffic can be horrific at times. However, visitors who do not mind driving among millions of people can drive straight to the Roseland Ballroom. Call ahead and reserve a parking space.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
- Boston hotels (74 hotels)
545 hotels near Roseland
Offering shared and private accommodations in the heart of the city, The Out NYC makes for a convenient urban haven for discerning travellers looking to explore the vibrant Big Apple. This resort... More
330 West 40th Street Map
Located in Midtown, right in the heart of New York City, the Fairfield Inn by Marriott New York Manhattan Times Square South offers travellers easy access to many of the city's best attractions.... More
1568 Broadway Map
With a passion for making every guest feel welcome, the Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square New York City offers luxurious accommodation and friendly services to ensure a relaxing stay in New... More
Cosmopolitan travellers looking for stylish spaces set close to Big Apple tourist destinations find suitable base at Park Central Hotel New York. Holidaymakers at this plush New York retreat never... More
Comfort Inn Theater District New York is an ideal lodging option for travellers on business or leisure stays. Guests can plan a trip to visit the places of interest namely Museum Of Modern Art that... More
Offering host of amenities, Travel Inn Express New York is a perfect venue for a pleasant as well as relaxing stay. GeneralThe conference facility provided by the hotel is an ideal place to host... More
Comfort Inn Times Square West is suitably located for leisure travellers just a few minutes walk from world-famous New York City attractions. This hotel is just a kilometre away from Madison Square... More
312 West 37th Street Map
Homewood Suites by Hilton New York/Midtown Manhattan Times Square-South, NY makes for an ideal starting point for travellers exploring this bustling United States city with ease. Apart from... More
342 W. 40th Street Map
The Distrikt Hotel New York City is part of the Ascend Collection of Hotels, offering convenient, comfortable accommodations to those visiting Midtown Manhattan. The hotel is an option for business... More