New Museum of Contemporary Art hotels
New Museum of Contemporary Art
Situated in the Bowery District in New York City, among many rich cultural attractions, lies the New Museum of Contemporary Art. This progressive museum showcases the talents of a broad range of artists. The pieces here utilize unusual mediums like plastic ballerina dolls, improvisational theatre and graffiti. A constantly rotating collection of exhibits makes repeat visits just as exciting and thought provoking as the first experience. There are many nearby restaurants, bars and shops on Bowery Street and Houston Street as well, for visitors to enjoy when visiting the New Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Observe and reflect on the unique international exhibits presented at the New Museum of Contemporary Art; past collections include “Pictures from the Moon: Artist’s Holograms 1969-2008” and “Ghosts in the Machine.”
- Explore the digital archives to understand the history of the art presented in this New York City; there are over 7,500 records available online and in the museum.
- Refuel for a night on the town after visiting the gallery at one of the many exciting nearby New York City restaurants; one of the most popular eateries is Café Habana.
The best way to get around New York City is to use the extensive public transportation system. The New Museum of Contemporary Art is located near several stations, making it very easy to reach from anywhere in the city. If you are taking the F line, use the 2nd Avenue stop, and if on the J or Z lines, get off at the Bowery Station. These stations are both within two blocks of the museum. There is also a nearby bus stop at Bowery and Prince, which is just steps from the entrance of the New Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Las Vegas hotels (171 hotels)
- New York hotels (305 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (150 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
- Boston hotels (73 hotels)
538 hotels near New Museum of Contemporary Art
Surrounded by many boutiques, world-class art galleries, award-winning restaurants and New York nightlife, Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca provides an ideal setting for an enjoyable vacation. It... More
Occupying a location amidst renowned attractions, Four Points By Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village is the ideal choice for all travellers. Tourists can visit Brooklyn Bridge, the longest suspension... More
Offering a combination of comfort and convenience, Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel provides an atmosphere of being at home, while away from home. This property is well connected with city... More
Holiday Inn Nyc - Lower East Side invites travellers to comfortable accommodations while in a corporate or leisure trip in the famous New York City. After attending to business matters, visitors at... More
Courtyard New York Manhattan / Soho Hotel offers inviting comforts and flexible spaces for business and leisure guests visiting Manhattan. This modern hotel places corporate travellers close to... More
159 Grand Street Map
The Solita Soho Hotel An Ascend Collection Hotel offers comfortable accommodation and friendly services to the visitors of New York. It is within a short driving distance from Brooklyn Bridge, the... More
Offering tasteful accommodations in a central location, Cosmopolitan Hotel Tribeca New York City makes for an ideal base for travellers looking to explore The City That Never Sleeps. This chic... More
Boasting close proximity to Eldridge Street Synagogue, a place of worship for a Jewish congregation, Sohotel New York offers contemporary design blended with simple elegance for a comfortable stay.... More
Offering unsurpassed services and discriminating ambience, the Tribeca Grand Hotel New York welcomes you for an enticing holiday experience. GeneralThe hotel is in a dynamic downtown neighbourhood... More