Metropolitan Club hotels
J.P. Morgan founded the New York City private social club known as the Metropolitan Club in 1891. This Fifth Avenue landmark was the meeting headquarters for elite families like the Whitneys, Hamiltons, Vanderbilts, Roosevelts, and Cromwells. At this point and time, the historic club plays regular host to private investment conferences, important meetings, and even wedding ceremonies. Those that are interested in joining this exclusive club will need to meet a list of rigid requirements. However, if you just want to visit the Metropolitan Club you can do so by purchasing your tour tickets in advance.
- Explore the popular shopping area of New York City’s Fifth Avenue; this district is home to tons of upscale fashion boutiques like Louis Vuitton, Prada, Bergdorf-Goodman, Gucci, Ferragamo, and Emanuel Ungaro.
- Get a beautiful view of New York City from the legendary Empire State Building – you can make your way up to the observatory on the 86th floor to get great views of the surrounding landscape.
- Have a bite to eat at the Fig and Olive restaurant once you leave the Metropolitan Club; this elite dining spot is home to quality Mediterranean cuisine.
You can plan your trip to New York City by making flight reservations through the JFK International Airport, or the LaGuardia Airport. From these two airports you will have the option of taking a taxi or shuttle to Manhattan where the Metropolitan Club is located. Once you reach the area, you can navigate Fifth Avenue by walking or using the local bus system. Furthermore, there are plenty of taxis available throughout the Manhattan area for your transportation needs. Subway lines N, Q, R, and W will take you to the 5th Ave/59th Street subway station situated near the club.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (195 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
545 hotels near Metropolitan Club
Wellington Hotel New York invites travellers to tastefully appointed accommodations set in a historic property in the vibrant city of New York. Guests at this centrally located hotel can visit... More
Edison Hotel New York is a one-stop location for an entertaining as well as relaxing holiday. Visitors can stop by at Rockefeller Center, a complex of buildings that feature shops, restaurants,... More
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North is an ideal place for business and leisure guests who are looking for quality accommodation with personalised services. New York skyscrapers such as Empire... More
City Club Hotel New York offers personalised services, central location and friendly atmosphere for an enjoyable holiday. It is few blocks away from Grand Central Station, the largest train station... More
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square New York City is well designed for business or leisure guests. It is just a short walk to Carnegie Hall, one of the most famous venues in the United States for... More
1568 Broadway Map
With a passion for making every guest feel welcome, the Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square New York City offers luxurious accommodation and friendly services to ensure a relaxing stay in New... More
Crowne Plaza Hotel Times Square Manhattan offers an ideal blend of modern meeting and recreational facilities to its visitors. Tourists can enjoy theatrical performances at the nearby Broadway... More
Easily accessible from New York's airports, Warwick Hotel New York offers friendly atmosphere and personalised services for both business and leisure travellers. The largest train station in the... More
Hilton New York offers elegant accommodations conveniently located at the heart of New York near several tourists attractions. Patrons at this chic hotel can stroll around Times Square where... More