Metropolitan Club hotels
J.P. Morgan founded the New York City private social club known as the Metropolitan Club in 1891. This Fifth Avenue landmark was the meeting headquarters for elite families like the Whitneys, Hamiltons, Vanderbilts, Roosevelts, and Cromwells. At this point and time, the historic club plays regular host to private investment conferences, important meetings, and even wedding ceremonies. Those that are interested in joining this exclusive club will need to meet a list of rigid requirements. However, if you just want to visit the Metropolitan Club you can do so by purchasing your tour tickets in advance.
- Explore the popular shopping area of New York City’s Fifth Avenue; this district is home to tons of upscale fashion boutiques like Louis Vuitton, Prada, Bergdorf-Goodman, Gucci, Ferragamo, and Emanuel Ungaro.
- Get a beautiful view of New York City from the legendary Empire State Building – you can make your way up to the observatory on the 86th floor to get great views of the surrounding landscape.
- Have a bite to eat at the Fig and Olive restaurant once you leave the Metropolitan Club; this elite dining spot is home to quality Mediterranean cuisine.
You can plan your trip to New York City by making flight reservations through the JFK International Airport, or the LaGuardia Airport. From these two airports you will have the option of taking a taxi or shuttle to Manhattan where the Metropolitan Club is located. Once you reach the area, you can navigate Fifth Avenue by walking or using the local bus system. Furthermore, there are plenty of taxis available throughout the Manhattan area for your transportation needs. Subway lines N, Q, R, and W will take you to the 5th Ave/59th Street subway station situated near the club.
Cities in United States
- Las Vegas hotels (173 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (162 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (201 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (109 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
- Boston hotels (75 hotels)
531 hotels near Metropolitan Club
1568 Broadway Map
With a passion for making every guest feel welcome, the Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square New York City offers luxurious accommodation and friendly services to ensure a relaxing stay in New... More
Wellington Hotel New York invites travellers to tastefully appointed accommodations set in a historic property in the vibrant city of New York. Guests at this centrally located hotel can visit... More
Hilton New York offers elegant accommodations conveniently located at the heart of New York near several tourists attractions. Patrons at this chic hotel can stroll around Times Square where... More
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square New York City is well designed for business or leisure guests. It is just a short walk to Carnegie Hall, one of the most famous venues in the United States for... More
City Club Hotel New York offers personalised services, central location and friendly atmosphere for an enjoyable holiday. It is few blocks away from Grand Central Station, the largest train station... More
Soaring high above midtown Manhattan, Sofitel Hotel New York provides luxurious lodging to visitors of this famous city. They can tour the historic landmark, Rockefeller Center, which is home to... More
Holiday Inn New York City Midtown 57th St. welcomes travellers to value-for-money accommodations in a quiet district of the Big Apple. Tourists spend leisure studying the displays at The Museum of... More
237 West 54th Street Map
Hilton Garden Inn New York/Central Park South-Midtown West invites travellers to modern spaces and amenities strategically set near attractions in New York. A visit to the Big Apple is incomplete... More
Crowne Plaza Hotel Times Square Manhattan offers an ideal blend of modern meeting and recreational facilities to its visitors. Tourists can enjoy theatrical performances at the nearby Broadway... More