Little Italy hotels
Little Italy was the previous centre of the Italian-American population in New York City. The district exemplifies the city's tolerance to a different race, and sealed its reputation as a melting pot of cultures. Little Italy is characterized by narrow cobblestoned streets, 20th-century tenements, and charming Italian restaurants. It's also home to the city's oldest and best religious festival called San Gennaro Festival, held every September. With Little Italy exuding the sights, sounds, flavours and heritage of Italians, it's no wonder the district tops the list of places to see for visitors coming to the “Big Apple”.
- Have an amazing dining experience in one of Little Italy's several restaurants that serve authentic and sumptuous and Italian cuisines with a typically added New York City twist.
- Visit the Italian-American Museum, which hosts exhibits, lectures and educational programs showing the rich culture and heritage of Italy as well as the challenges and achievements of the Italian American population that came to live in New York City.
- Explore the religious side of Little Italy by stopping at two of its most popular old churches; the Most Precious Blood Church and the Old St. Patrick's Church.
Little Italy is situated in Lower Manhattan, close to downtown, and is served by the New York City public transportation system. Visitors coming from the East and West Side of the metropolitan can take the subway service to downtown, and walk their way to Mulberry Street, which is part of the district. There is also a bus service to downtown from the East Side section. Visitors coming from New Jersey, Westchester and Long Island must take the PATH train, MetroNorth train and LIRR respectively, and then transfer to a corresponding subway line that goes to the downtown area.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
538 hotels near Little Italy
The GEM Hotel in SoHo is part of the Ascend Collection of hotels. It is located near many of the areas best shopping, dining and attractions. The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Times Square and... More
159 Grand Street Map
The Solita Soho Hotel An Ascend Collection Hotel offers comfortable accommodation and friendly services to the visitors of New York. It is within a short driving distance from Brooklyn Bridge, the... More
Offering a combination of comfort and convenience, Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel provides an atmosphere of being at home, while away from home. This property is well connected with city... More
Combining exceptional location and welcoming atmosphere, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport Inn Downtown New York is an ideal place for a splendid vacation in New York. GeneralBEST WESTERN PLUS Seaport... More
Surrounded by many boutiques, world-class art galleries, award-winning restaurants and New York nightlife, Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca provides an ideal setting for an enjoyable vacation. It... More
Occupying a location amidst renowned attractions, Four Points By Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village is the ideal choice for all travellers. Tourists can visit Brooklyn Bridge, the longest suspension... More
Holiday Inn Nyc - Lower East Side invites travellers to comfortable accommodations while in a corporate or leisure trip in the famous New York City. After attending to business matters, visitors at... More
Offering contemporary services and amenities, Wyndham Garden Chinatown is a modern business-friendly hotel in the Big Apple. Situated in the heart of bustling Chinatown, the hotel is an ideal... More
Assuring quality amenities and exceptional service, the Hampton Inn Manhattan-Seaport-Financial District offers a home away from home experience. GeneralThe business centre provides working... More