Little Italy hotels
Little Italy was the previous centre of the Italian-American population in New York City. The district exemplifies the city's tolerance to a different race, and sealed its reputation as a melting pot of cultures. Little Italy is characterized by narrow cobblestoned streets, 20th-century tenements, and charming Italian restaurants. It's also home to the city's oldest and best religious festival called San Gennaro Festival, held every September. With Little Italy exuding the sights, sounds, flavours and heritage of Italians, it's no wonder the district tops the list of places to see for visitors coming to the “Big Apple”.
- Have an amazing dining experience in one of Little Italy's several restaurants that serve authentic and sumptuous and Italian cuisines with a typically added New York City twist.
- Visit the Italian-American Museum, which hosts exhibits, lectures and educational programs showing the rich culture and heritage of Italy as well as the challenges and achievements of the Italian American population that came to live in New York City.
- Explore the religious side of Little Italy by stopping at two of its most popular old churches; the Most Precious Blood Church and the Old St. Patrick's Church.
Little Italy is situated in Lower Manhattan, close to downtown, and is served by the New York City public transportation system. Visitors coming from the East and West Side of the metropolitan can take the subway service to downtown, and walk their way to Mulberry Street, which is part of the district. There is also a bus service to downtown from the East Side section. Visitors coming from New Jersey, Westchester and Long Island must take the PATH train, MetroNorth train and LIRR respectively, and then transfer to a corresponding subway line that goes to the downtown area.
The GEM Hotel in SoHo is part of the Ascend Collection of hotels. It is located near many of the areas best shopping, dining and attractions. The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Times Square and... More
159 Grand Street Map
The Solita Soho Hotel An Ascend Collection Hotel offers comfortable accommodation and friendly services to the visitors of New York. It is within a short driving distance from Brooklyn Bridge, the... More
66 Charlton Street Map
Save 25% on your stay
Occupying a location amidst renowned attractions, Four Points By Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village is the ideal choice for all travellers. Tourists can visit Brooklyn Bridge, the longest suspension... More
39 Avenue of the Americas Map
Complimentary wired and Wi-Fi Internet Access
Surrounded by many boutiques, world-class art galleries, award-winning restaurants and New York nightlife, Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca provides an ideal setting for an enjoyable vacation. It... More
Clean, comfortable & VERY courteous
Placed in the heart of the Downtown's World Trade Center, Millenium Hilton gives guests the opportunity to experience the sights, sounds, and an eclectic range of cultures and flavours of the New... More
Tribeca Blu Hotel New York makes for an ideal base with its comfortable accommodations and quality services fit for weary visitors travelling through New York. While in the area, vacationers can... More
Well located for shopping
Offering contemporary services and amenities, Wyndham Garden Chinatown is a modern business-friendly hotel in the Big Apple. Situated in the heart of bustling Chinatown, the hotel is an ideal... More
Offering a combination of comfort and convenience, Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel provides an atmosphere of being at home, while away from home. This property is well connected with city... More
Courtyard New York Manhattan / Soho Hotel offers inviting comforts and flexible spaces for business and leisure guests visiting Manhattan. This modern hotel places corporate travellers close to... More
Refine your search
- Caffe Roma hotels
- DeSalvio Playground hotels
- Children's Museum of The Arts hotels
- Bowery hotels
- Goethe House hotels
- Haughwout Building hotels
- Elizabeth Street, Nolita hotels
- New Museum of Contemporary Art hotels
- Sara Delano Roosevelt Park hotels
- Centre Street, Chinatown hotels
- Artists Space hotels
- King of Greene Street hotels