Little Italy hotels
Little Italy was the previous centre of the Italian-American population in New York City. The district exemplifies the city's tolerance to a different race, and sealed its reputation as a melting pot of cultures. Little Italy is characterized by narrow cobblestoned streets, 20th-century tenements, and charming Italian restaurants. It's also home to the city's oldest and best religious festival called San Gennaro Festival, held every September. With Little Italy exuding the sights, sounds, flavours and heritage of Italians, it's no wonder the district tops the list of places to see for visitors coming to the “Big Apple”.
- Have an amazing dining experience in one of Little Italy's several restaurants that serve authentic and sumptuous and Italian cuisines with a typically added New York City twist.
- Visit the Italian-American Museum, which hosts exhibits, lectures and educational programs showing the rich culture and heritage of Italy as well as the challenges and achievements of the Italian American population that came to live in New York City.
- Explore the religious side of Little Italy by stopping at two of its most popular old churches; the Most Precious Blood Church and the Old St. Patrick's Church.
Little Italy is situated in Lower Manhattan, close to downtown, and is served by the New York City public transportation system. Visitors coming from the East and West Side of the metropolitan can take the subway service to downtown, and walk their way to Mulberry Street, which is part of the district. There is also a bus service to downtown from the East Side section. Visitors coming from New Jersey, Westchester and Long Island must take the PATH train, MetroNorth train and LIRR respectively, and then transfer to a corresponding subway line that goes to the downtown area.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (195 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
540 hotels near Little Italy
159 Grand Street Map
The Solita Soho Hotel An Ascend Collection Hotel offers comfortable accommodation and friendly services to the visitors of New York. It is within a short driving distance from Brooklyn Bridge, the... More
Offering contemporary services and amenities, Wyndham Garden Chinatown is a modern business-friendly hotel in the Big Apple. Situated in the heart of bustling Chinatown, the hotel is an ideal... More
Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel New York welcomes guests to experience an enjoyable vacation in the heart of the City that Never Sleeps. Tourists can visit Brooklyn Bridge, the longest suspension... More
Surrounded by many boutiques, world-class art galleries, award-winning restaurants and New York nightlife, Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca provides an ideal setting for an enjoyable vacation. It... More
The Hampton Inn Manhattan-SoHo is located in Soho, one of New York's most popular neighbourhoods. Guests of the hotel are close to boutiques, upscale restaurants, galleries and museums. Some of the... More
Occupying a location amidst renowned attractions, Four Points By Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village is the ideal choice for all travellers. Tourists can visit Brooklyn Bridge, the longest suspension... More
Holiday Inn Nyc - Lower East Side invites travellers to comfortable accommodations while in a corporate or leisure trip in the famous New York City. After attending to business matters, visitors at... More
Boasting close proximity to Eldridge Street Synagogue, a place of worship for a Jewish congregation, Sohotel New York offers contemporary design blended with simple elegance for a comfortable stay.... More
Offering tasteful accommodations in a central location, Cosmopolitan Hotel Tribeca New York City makes for an ideal base for travellers looking to explore The City That Never Sleeps. This chic... More
135 E. Houston Street Map
The GEM Hotel in SoHo is part of the Ascend Collection of hotels. It is located near many of the areas best shopping, dining and attractions. The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Times Square and... More