Lincoln Square hotels
Perhaps most famous for its representation in the musical West Side Story, the neighbourhood of Lincoln Square in New York City has a lot of personality and opportunities for entertainment within its small borders. Visitors will love the cultural treasure trove, including the New York Philharmonic and the Metropolitan Opera House that sit to the west, and nature lovers will appreciate Central Park to the east. In addition, there are scattered schools, theatres, and restaurants, especially in the nearby district of Hell’s Kitchen. Though only about ten blocks square, Lincoln Square offers a wealth of activities.
- Dive into some classic literature at the nearby New York Public Library, where students, bookworms, and the intellectual elite spend time browsing the huge collection of arts-related tomes.
- Spend the day collecting material goods and dining on high-end foods at the Shops at Columbus Circle in New York City, next to the underground stop servicing the Lincoln Square neighbourhood.
- Take in a show with the whole family at New York City’s Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, where talented New York individuals showcase their skills in drama, opera, and dance.
Of the many things New York City excels at, public transportation is definitely at the top of the list. The expansive coverage of the underground makes it simple, efficient, and inexpensive to get anywhere in the five boroughs. Lincoln Square boasts its own dedicated metro stop at Columbus Circle, where the 1 and 2 trains service the area. The entirety of the square is also very walkable, and most locals choose to hoof it to popular areas. Taxis are also a frequently utilized method, and costs depend on distance and magnitude of traffic.
- Las Vegas hotels (171 hotels)
- New York hotels (316 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (155 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (109 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (109 hotels)
- Boston hotels (73 hotels)
549 hotels near Lincoln Square
Edison Hotel New York is a one-stop location for an entertaining as well as relaxing holiday. Visitors can stop by at Rockefeller Center, a complex of buildings that feature shops, restaurants,... More
Cosmopolitan travellers looking for stylish spaces set close to Big Apple tourist destinations find suitable base at Park Central New York. Holidaymakers at this plush New York retreat never miss... More
Wellington Hotel New York invites travellers to tastefully appointed accommodations set in a historic property in the vibrant city of New York. Guests at this centrally located hotel can visit... More
NYLO New York City with its ideal location, close to countless boutiques, restaurants and art galleries, serves as a fashionable destination for vacationers as well as business travellers. Besides... More
Holiday Inn New York City Midtown 57th St. welcomes travellers to value-for-money accommodations in a quiet district of the Big Apple. Tourists spend leisure studying the displays at The Museum of... More
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square New York City is well designed for business or leisure guests. It is just a short walk to Carnegie Hall, one of the most famous venues in the United States for... More
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North is an ideal place for business and leisure guests who are looking for quality accommodation with personalised services. New York skyscrapers such as Empire... More
Hilton New York offers elegant accommodations conveniently located at the heart of New York near several tourists attractions. Patrons at this chic hotel can stroll around Times Square where... More
Crowne Plaza Hotel Times Square Manhattan offers an ideal blend of modern meeting and recreational facilities to its visitors. Tourists can enjoy theatrical performances at the nearby Broadway... More