Knickerbocker Club hotels
Founded in 1871, the Knickerbocker Club in New York City is recognized as one of the most exclusive and discerning private clubs in America. Previous members have included Franklin D. Roosevelt, the 32nd President of the United States, and Douglas Fairbanks, a famous silent film actor. Membership demands not only a hefty annual fee, but also a certain personality and background; its exclusivity is legendary and gives it a special mystique. Located on 5th Avenue next to the southeast end of Central Park, the Knickerbocker Club is a rare treat for visitors to the area.
- After admiring the exterior of the Knickerbocker Club, visit the shops on 5th Avenue; many popular brands and designers are available, including Louis Vuitton, Tiifany and Co., and Diesel.
- While you may not be able to get into this exclusive New York City club, you can explore nearby Central Park; there is a zoo, numerous gardens and even two theatres in the park.
- Check out the incredible works of art found at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City, about a kilometre north of the club.
Few cities are as easy to navigate as New York City, with its exemplary public transportation system, which includes both buses and trains. The subway is the fastest route to the Knickerbocker Club, with the closest stop at the entrance of Central Park. The N, Q, and R train lines stop at the 5th Avenue and 59th Street stations, both of which are just two blocks from the club. The F trains stops at the Lexington Avenue and 63rd Street Station, roughly three blocks away. In addition to public transportation, visitors can also take taxis to get here.
- Las Vegas hotels (170 hotels)
- New York hotels (306 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (149 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
546 hotels near Knickerbocker Club
1568 Broadway Map
With a passion for making every guest feel welcome, the Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square New York City offers luxurious accommodation and friendly services to ensure a relaxing stay in New... More
Cosmopolitan travellers looking for stylish spaces set close to Big Apple tourist destinations find suitable base at Park Central New York. Holidaymakers at this plush New York retreat never miss... More
Crowne Plaza Hotel Times Square Manhattan offers an ideal blend of modern meeting and recreational facilities to its visitors. Tourists can enjoy theatrical performances at the nearby Broadway... More
Edison Hotel New York is a one-stop location for an entertaining as well as relaxing holiday. Visitors can stop by at Rockefeller Center, a complex of buildings that feature shops, restaurants,... More
Hilton New York offers elegant accommodations conveniently located at the heart of New York near several tourists attractions. Patrons at this chic hotel can stroll around Times Square where... More
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North is an ideal place for business and leisure guests who are looking for quality accommodation with personalised services. New York skyscrapers such as Empire... More
Easily accessible from New York's airports, Warwick Hotel New York offers friendly atmosphere and personalised services for both business and leisure travellers. The largest train station in the... More
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square New York City is well designed for business or leisure guests. It is just a short walk to Carnegie Hall, one of the most famous venues in the United States for... More
Travellers can experience the rich culture and heritage of New York City at Hotel Mela New York, which offers modern lodging along with convenient transit to the city attractions. Some of the... More