Knickerbocker Club hotels
Founded in 1871, the Knickerbocker Club in New York City is recognized as one of the most exclusive and discerning private clubs in America. Previous members have included Franklin D. Roosevelt, the 32nd President of the United States, and Douglas Fairbanks, a famous silent film actor. Membership demands not only a hefty annual fee, but also a certain personality and background; its exclusivity is legendary and gives it a special mystique. Located on 5th Avenue next to the southeast end of Central Park, the Knickerbocker Club is a rare treat for visitors to the area.
- After admiring the exterior of the Knickerbocker Club, visit the shops on 5th Avenue; many popular brands and designers are available, including Louis Vuitton, Tiifany and Co., and Diesel.
- While you may not be able to get into this exclusive New York City club, you can explore nearby Central Park; there is a zoo, numerous gardens and even two theatres in the park.
- Check out the incredible works of art found at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City, about a kilometre north of the club.
Few cities are as easy to navigate as New York City, with its exemplary public transportation system, which includes both buses and trains. The subway is the fastest route to the Knickerbocker Club, with the closest stop at the entrance of Central Park. The N, Q, and R train lines stop at the 5th Avenue and 59th Street stations, both of which are just two blocks from the club. The F trains stops at the Lexington Avenue and 63rd Street Station, roughly three blocks away. In addition to public transportation, visitors can also take taxis to get here.
Cities in United States
- Las Vegas hotels (173 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (162 hotels)
- Miami Beach hotels (156 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (201 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (109 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
531 hotels near Knickerbocker Club
1568 Broadway Map
With a passion for making every guest feel welcome, the Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square New York City offers luxurious accommodation and friendly services to ensure a relaxing stay in New... More
Wellington Hotel New York invites travellers to tastefully appointed accommodations set in a historic property in the vibrant city of New York. Guests at this centrally located hotel can visit... More
Hilton New York offers elegant accommodations conveniently located at the heart of New York near several tourists attractions. Patrons at this chic hotel can stroll around Times Square where... More
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square New York City is well designed for business or leisure guests. It is just a short walk to Carnegie Hall, one of the most famous venues in the United States for... More
City Club Hotel New York offers personalised services, central location and friendly atmosphere for an enjoyable holiday. It is few blocks away from Grand Central Station, the largest train station... More
Soaring high above midtown Manhattan, Sofitel Hotel New York provides luxurious lodging to visitors of this famous city. They can tour the historic landmark, Rockefeller Center, which is home to... More
Holiday Inn New York City Midtown 57th St. welcomes travellers to value-for-money accommodations in a quiet district of the Big Apple. Tourists spend leisure studying the displays at The Museum of... More
237 West 54th Street Map
Hilton Garden Inn New York/Central Park South-Midtown West invites travellers to modern spaces and amenities strategically set near attractions in New York. A visit to the Big Apple is incomplete... More
Crowne Plaza Hotel Times Square Manhattan offers an ideal blend of modern meeting and recreational facilities to its visitors. Tourists can enjoy theatrical performances at the nearby Broadway... More