Jewish Museum hotels
The Jewish Museum is the principal museum in USA that houses artefacts and objects related to Jewish culture. Though it was set up in 1904, it was only in the year 1947 that the public was granted access to it. It houses more than 26,000 objects that are greatly significant to the preservation of Jewish culture and history. Sculptures, paintings, Jewish ceremonial art and archaeological pieces make up this impressive collection. With rare artefacts from antiquity to the modern age that were collected from all around the globe, the Jewish Museum is an important tourist destination in New York City.
- Explore “Culture and Continuity-The Jewish Journey”, a permanent exhibition in the Jewish Museum of New York City, depicting the Jewish culture and its journey from the ancient era to the present day.
- Get Informed through a Gallery Talk where highly informative and interesting lectures and gallery talks related to the exhibitions are provided to visitors at this New York City museum, like “Shifting the Gaze: Painting and Feminism”.
- Enjoy the Major Collections where several pieces are especially noteworthy like Ten Portraits of the Jews of the Twentieth Century, Return of the Mariner and Old Man with Beard.
The Jewish Museum is located at 1109 Fifth Avenue on the Upper East Side of Manhattan in New York City and can be reached by the subway, buses and cars. If travelling by subway, you need to take train 4, 5 or 6 downtown to Lexington Avenue, and then walk from there to the Jewish Museum. M1, M2, M3, M4, M86 or M96 buses will get you here from different parts of the city. You can also take a taxi or drive down for a visit to this historic museum.
- Las Vegas hotels (171 hotels)
- New York hotels (316 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (155 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (160 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (192 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (109 hotels)
545 hotels near Jewish Museum
Being one of the renowned boutique hotel in New York, the Excelsior Hotel offers ultimate luxury and excellent services to makes your stay a truly memorable one. GeneralAn attractive panelled... More
410 East 92nd Street Map
Offering exceptional accommodation and quality services, this property is the perfect base for you to reside whether you are in New York for business or pleasure. GeneralThe Courtyard Upper East... More
Being an oasis of tranquillity, Gardens NYC an Affinia hotel offers comfortable accommodation, friendly service and convenient facilities to ensure you a pleasant stay. GeneralAfter an exhausting... More
Housed in a luxurious 1927 landmark building teeming with top-notch amenities and plush spaces in a convenient city centre location, The Mark Hotel New York City creates an elegant retreat for... More
Escape to the rustic charm of Hotel Wales and experience the inspired hospitality and style that is guaranteed to make your New York City visit an unforgettable one. GeneralWhether hosting a... More
Loews Regency Hotel New York offers a pleasant ambience, high standards of comfort and convenient facilities for an enjoyable stay. This hotel is close to the major historical structures of the... More
Featuring an elegant decor and a warm hospitality, The Franklin Hotel New York welcomes you for an unforgettable vacation. GeneralYou can relax at the bright and sunny living room with family and... More
Welcome to The Carlyle A Rosewood Hotel New York where guests feel truly ensconced in an elegant private residential atmosphere, a purveyor of privacy and a sanctuary of refined taste. GeneralThe... More
Take a step into a suite at the Marmara Manhattan and you will cross a threshold into an atmosphere full of space and light. Whether it''''s comfortable beds, roomy closets, inviting living areas... More