International Center of Photography hotels
International Center of Photography
Situated in Midtown Manhattan in New York City, The International Center of Photography is renowned for its dynamic collection of photographic works including both ancient and modern day works. The centre operates as a museum, a school and a research centre on photography; its objective being to nurture an understanding and appreciation for the art of photography as presented in their wide collection. The International Center of Photography was founded in 1974; the museum is at1133 Avenue of the Americas at 43rd Street whilst the school is at 1114 Avenue of the Americas at43rd Street.
- Study both contemporary and ancient photographic techniques in the intriguing collection housed in the museum in New York City, including works by historic photographers such as James Van Der Zee, Eugene Smith, and Henri Cartier-Bresson and modern day photographers Carrie Mae Weems, Susan Meiselas and Justine Kurland.
- Learn about the development of photography and the different prints from the daguerreotypes to gelatine silver and digital chromogenic prints.
- Travel back in time at the International Center of Photography in New York City as you read magazines such as Picture Post and Illustrirte Zeitungall published between the World Wars.
The International Center of Photography in New York City is accessible through various bus services including M5,M6, and M7; alight at the 42nd Street at Avenue of the Americas. You can travel by the subway using routes B,D, F, M, and 7 to 42nd Street, Bryant Park;1, 2, 3, N, Q, R, and S to Times Square; A, C, or E to 42nd Street, Port Authority, and walk to the museum. You can use a personal car or taxi service. A parking garage is available at 38 West 43rd Street between 5th and 6th Avenues.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (322 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (200 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (138 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
541 hotels near International Center of Photography
Featuring a seamless fusion of comfort and convenience through inviting spaces in an Upper West Side location, Belleclaire Hotel New York creates an ideal have for travellers in this part of New... More
NYLO New York City with its ideal location, close to countless boutiques, restaurants and art galleries, serves as a fashionable destination for vacationers as well as business travellers. Besides... More
410 East 92nd Street Map
Offering exceptional accommodation and quality services, this property is the perfect base for you to reside whether you are in New York for business or pleasure. GeneralThe Courtyard Upper East... More
Being one of the renowned boutique hotel in New York, the Excelsior Hotel offers ultimate luxury and excellent services to makes your stay a truly memorable one. GeneralAn attractive panelled... More
Offering comfortable accommodation and quality services, this property is an ideal place for a pleasant and enjoyable vacation. GeneralGuests can make use of the well-equipped business centre to... More
Featuring an elegant decor and a warm hospitality, The Franklin Hotel New York welcomes you for an unforgettable vacation. GeneralYou can relax at the bright and sunny living room with family and... More
Combining old-European charm and modern elegance, The Lucerne Hotel New York makes for a sophisticated urban retreat for chic business and holiday travellers staying in the Big Apple. While on a... More
Escape to the rustic charm of Hotel Wales and experience the inspired hospitality and style that is guaranteed to make your New York City visit an unforgettable one. GeneralWhether hosting a... More
Days Inn Hotel New York City Broadway has quality accommodation for travellers in New York, close to many city attractions. This property is located within easy reach from Conservatory Garden which... More