Greenwich Village hotels
Since the early 20th century, Greenwich Village, located on the west side of Lower Manhattan, has been a haven for the writers, artists and musicians of New York City. For years, “The Village” was the creative epicentre of New York City, as it was home to many cafes and music venues, and was the birthplace of the Beat Generation of the 1950s. Although Greenwich Village retains some of its Bohemian feel, it is now a mostly upper-middle class residential neighbourhood. It does, however, still have many interesting buildings, restaurants, bars, and coffee shops to remind people of the old days.
- Explore Washington Square Park at the heart of Greenwich Village and enjoy a stroll along the paths or just check out the eclectic mixture of street performers and musicians from all over New York City.
- Check out a performance of an off-Broadway show while in New York City at the Astor Place Theatre, an historic Greenwich Village venue that often has performances of popular musicals.
- Come to New York City on Halloween for the Village Halloween Parade, a colourful collection of costumed revellers that form the largest Halloween event in America.
New York City has some of the most efficient public transportation in America, so it is easy to get to Greenwich Village without ever using a car. The New York City subway is the best way to get to Greenwich Village and there are several stops in the neighbourhood. After arriving it is best to just walk, as the area is filled with interesting buildings and sites that are best explored on foot. The Washington Square Park stop is central in Greenwich Village and a great starting point for exploring the area.
- Las Vegas hotels (171 hotels)
- New York hotels (305 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (150 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (159 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (191 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (110 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (137 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (108 hotels)
- Boston hotels (73 hotels)
373 hotels near Greenwich Village
Surrounded by many boutiques, world-class art galleries, award-winning restaurants and New York nightlife, Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca provides an ideal setting for an enjoyable vacation. It... More
Occupying a location amidst renowned attractions, Four Points By Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village is the ideal choice for all travellers. Tourists can visit Brooklyn Bridge, the longest suspension... More
Offering a combination of comfort and convenience, Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel provides an atmosphere of being at home, while away from home. This property is well connected with city... More
Courtyard New York Manhattan / Soho Hotel offers inviting comforts and flexible spaces for business and leisure guests visiting Manhattan. This modern hotel places corporate travellers close to... More
159 Grand Street Map
The Solita Soho Hotel An Ascend Collection Hotel offers comfortable accommodation and friendly services to the visitors of New York. It is within a short driving distance from Brooklyn Bridge, the... More
Featuring an elegant decor and a warm hospitality, W Union Square Hotel New York welcomes guests to enjoy a pleasant vacation. Empire State Building and Chrysler Building, the city's skyscrapers... More
Offering tasteful accommodations in a central location, Cosmopolitan Hotel Tribeca New York City makes for an ideal base for travellers looking to explore The City That Never Sleeps. This chic... More
Boasting close proximity to Eldridge Street Synagogue, a place of worship for a Jewish congregation, Sohotel New York offers contemporary design blended with simple elegance for a comfortable stay.... More
Offering unsurpassed services and discriminating ambience, the Tribeca Grand Hotel New York welcomes you for an enticing holiday experience. GeneralThe hotel is in a dynamic downtown neighbourhood... More