Greenwich Village hotels
Since the early 20th century, Greenwich Village, located on the west side of Lower Manhattan, has been a haven for the writers, artists and musicians of New York City. For years, “The Village” was the creative epicentre of New York City, as it was home to many cafes and music venues, and was the birthplace of the Beat Generation of the 1950s. Although Greenwich Village retains some of its Bohemian feel, it is now a mostly upper-middle class residential neighbourhood. It does, however, still have many interesting buildings, restaurants, bars, and coffee shops to remind people of the old days.
- Explore Washington Square Park at the heart of Greenwich Village and enjoy a stroll along the paths or just check out the eclectic mixture of street performers and musicians from all over New York City.
- Check out a performance of an off-Broadway show while in New York City at the Astor Place Theatre, an historic Greenwich Village venue that often has performances of popular musicals.
- Come to New York City on Halloween for the Village Halloween Parade, a colourful collection of costumed revellers that form the largest Halloween event in America.
New York City has some of the most efficient public transportation in America, so it is easy to get to Greenwich Village without ever using a car. The New York City subway is the best way to get to Greenwich Village and there are several stops in the neighbourhood. After arriving it is best to just walk, as the area is filled with interesting buildings and sites that are best explored on foot. The Washington Square Park stop is central in Greenwich Village and a great starting point for exploring the area.
- Las Vegas hotels (174 hotels)
- New York hotels (321 hotels)
- San Francisco hotels (161 hotels)
- Orange County hotels (1 hotel)
- Miami Beach hotels (158 hotels)
- San Diego hotels (195 hotels)
- Washington DC hotels (111 hotels)
- Chicago hotels (139 hotels)
- West Hollywood hotels (13 hotels)
- Seattle hotels (107 hotels)
375 hotels near Greenwich Village
Offering contemporary services and amenities, Wyndham Garden Chinatown is a modern business-friendly hotel in the Big Apple. Situated in the heart of bustling Chinatown, the hotel is an ideal... More
Boasting close proximity to Eldridge Street Synagogue, a place of worship for a Jewish congregation, Sohotel New York offers contemporary design blended with simple elegance for a comfortable stay.... More
159 Grand Street Map
The Solita Soho Hotel An Ascend Collection Hotel offers comfortable accommodation and friendly services to the visitors of New York. It is within a short driving distance from Brooklyn Bridge, the... More
Surrounded by many boutiques, world-class art galleries, award-winning restaurants and New York nightlife, Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca provides an ideal setting for an enjoyable vacation. It... More
The Hampton Inn Manhattan-SoHo is located in Soho, one of New York's most popular neighbourhoods. Guests of the hotel are close to boutiques, upscale restaurants, galleries and museums. Some of the... More
Occupying a location amidst renowned attractions, Four Points By Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village is the ideal choice for all travellers. Tourists can visit Brooklyn Bridge, the longest suspension... More
Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel New York welcomes guests to experience an enjoyable vacation in the heart of the City that Never Sleeps. Tourists can visit Brooklyn Bridge, the longest suspension... More
Offering a combination of comfort and convenience, Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel provides an atmosphere of being at home, while away from home. This property is well connected with city... More
135 E. Houston Street Map
The GEM Hotel in SoHo is part of the Ascend Collection of hotels. It is located near many of the areas best shopping, dining and attractions. The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Times Square and... More